PDA

View Full Version : The 30-50 Aryan subraces

GreenHeart
Friday, November 1st, 2002, 05:07 AM
Hellstar says there are probably 30-50 aryan subraces.... who knows them all?

I'll start by offering the ones I know:

1. Hallstatt (Nordic)
2. Mediterranean
3. Alpine
4. Dinaric
5. Borreby
6. Keltic (Nordic)
7. Fälish or Phalian
8. North-Atlantid
9. Paleo-Atlantid
10. Trønder
11. Anglosaxon
12. Brünn
13. East Baltic
14. Neo-danubian
15. Noric (nordic-alpine mix)
16. Sub-Nordic (keltic and dinaric mix)
17. Galatian type (a special French variety of sub-nordic)
18. Walloons type (I don't know what this one is but it's related to the sub-nordic)

Hellstar
Friday, November 1st, 2002, 01:50 PM
1 - 2 Atlantic - Med/North Atlantic
3 - Alpine
4 - john bull type.
5 - 6 Borreby Jæren/Borreby Fehmarn
7 - 8 ladogan/Neo-Danubian
9 -10 Scandinavien Brünn/Irish Brünn
11 - 12 Trønder Orkdal/Trønder Hardanger
13 - Phallian
14 - 15 Aran/Keltic
16 - Hallstatt
15 - Anglo saxon
17 - Noric
18 - 19 Sub Nordic/Sub Nordic Galatian type
20 - East baltic
21 - Atlanto Silurian
22 - 23 Paleo Atlantic/Paleo Silurian
24 - Walloons type
25 - 30 Mediterranean Iberid/Mediterranean Pontid/Mediterranean Saharid/Mediterranean Cappadocian/Mediterranean Dinarized/Mediterranean Orientalid or Arabid subrace

but all these blends with Filth or periphery Aryans I do not really consider Honourable,

Only strong composed elements can I cherish.

Im sure there is way more types.

Kaotiksoul6sic6
Friday, November 1st, 2002, 02:36 PM
would irish and scottish people be keltic??

Hellstar
Friday, November 1st, 2002, 02:46 PM
Its not that simple.

Kaotiksoul6sic6
Friday, November 1st, 2002, 02:48 PM
please elaborate hellstar and im talking about the full blooded scottsman that traveled to scotland in ancient times

GreenHeart
Friday, November 1st, 2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by HELLSTAR
1 - 2 Atlantic - Med/North Atlantic
3 - Alpine
4 - john bull type.
5 - 6 Borreby Jæren/Borreby Fehmarn
7 - 8 ladogan/Neo-Danubian
9 -10 Scandinavien Brünn/Irish Brünn
11 - 12 Trønder Orkdal/Trønder Hardanger
13 - Phallian
14 - 15 Aran/Keltic
16 - Hallstatt
15 - Anglo saxon
17 - Noric
18 - 19 Sub Nordic/Sub Nordic Galatian type
20 - East baltic
21 - Atlanto Silurian
22 - 23 Paleo Atlantic/Paleo Silurian
24 - Walloons type
25 - 30 Mediterranean Iberid/Mediterranean Pontid/Mediterranean Saharid/Mediterranean Cappadocian/Mediterranean Dinarized/Mediterranean Orientalid or Arabid subrace

but all these blends with Filth or periphery Aryans I do not really consider Honourable,

Only strong composed elements can I cherish.

Im sure there is way more types.

I already named a lot of those x_p

Hellstar
Friday, November 1st, 2002, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Kaotiksoul6sic6
please elaborate hellstar and im talking about the full blooded scottsman that traveled to scotland in ancient times

If they were Scottish why should they travel to Scotland? I kinda assumed they lived there,

in older days were racial gene drift stronger, gene polls were isolated more. Some Scottish people are Kelts yes, but many of them are not! there is no country with one race. but the aim is to form homogeneous racial identities which can represent National healthy prosperity.

If you want more information then please elaborate so I understand you better.

Originally posted by Yggdrasil
[
What was that all about?

Originally posted by NordicPower88
I already named a lot of those x_p
When did I ever say you didnt, Smack!x_p

Stríbog
Friday, November 1st, 2002, 10:54 PM
What is the John Bull type? That was the only one mentioned that I had not heard of.

GreenHeart
Friday, November 1st, 2002, 11:16 PM
That was me accidentally posting in Yggs name, and I couldn't delete it- it wouldn't let me, we always have a problem with deleting his posts.

GreenHeart
Friday, November 1st, 2002, 11:22 PM
So I understand that there are about 25 subraces most of which are just mixtures of the three original types which are alpine med. and nordic

Who wants to think of other possible subraces, such as what if there were a Trønder and mediterranean stablized mix? It would be called Trønderranean ;)

Well enough of my stupid jokes for now.......

Seppl
Monday, November 4th, 2002, 08:28 AM
The number of Aryan Sub-types or races are debatable as every Physical anthropologist would have their own view on how many types exist. Originally, it was believed that only 3 European racial types existed i.e. Alpine, Nordic & Meditterrean. Later on in the 20 Century, it was 6 i.e Alpine, Dinaric, Eastbaltic, Meditterean, Nordic & Phallian types, which I tend to go along with.
If there are more types then, they are the result of admixtures which stabilized into distinct types. One may also find some degree of mutation within the original 6 types, there are supposed to be 3 Alpine types in Central Europe where they originated from. Howvever, it seems to be more varient types within the Nordic Subrace, as at one stage of racial History they were the most numerous & therefore predominant Aryan type in Europe, North Africa & the Middle-East/ Inner Asia. The Medittereans were a racial type almost as numerous as the Nordic at one stage of History, but have largely been absorbed by non Aryan races like Arabs & Amimeroids and Niggers as well. I would now only consider mediiterreans on the continent of Europe as being the real thig i.e. Aryan.
The other subraces Alpines, Dinarics, Phallian & Eastbaltics have been mainly confined to continental Europe & made little impact on the cultures of the Near East or Africa.As there has been so much admixture between the various Aryan Subtypes(especially in Central & Western Europe), it's created a problem for racial classification. There are individuals of 2 or more subracial types in them and are a "harmonius blend" in no one feature of any racial type in them, predominates. Others have the features of one type predominant over the other types.It's all problematic, all that matters is that one is Aryan & if you have Nordic traits then that's a bonus!:hitler
Servus,Josef

Ross
Thursday, November 7th, 2002, 11:22 PM
The so called "Neo-Danubian" type doesn't exist. It was invented by Coon but nobody supported him.

As to Mongolid admixture... it affected Germans even a bit more than Polaks, Bielorussians and Western/Central Russians... Swedes with 8% have the second place after Finns in Northern Europe...