PDA

View Full Version : Man Arrested for Calling Horse Gay

Alizon Device
Sunday, January 15th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Political Correctness gone mad! (Again) (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4606022.stm)

Ewergrin
Sunday, January 15th, 2006, 04:14 PM
I have no hope for humanity.

Gagnraad
Sunday, January 15th, 2006, 04:17 PM
I agree with you.

Xanthochroid
Sunday, January 15th, 2006, 10:27 PM
That is an odd random comment to make to a police officer though... :scratch

Sifsvina
Sunday, January 15th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Next they will use tax payers money to get therapy for the traumatized horse! :oanieyes

Gagnraad
Sunday, January 15th, 2006, 11:10 PM
Next they will use tax payers money to get therapy for the traumatized horse! :oanieyes
Hahaha, indeed they will :P

freya3
Sunday, January 15th, 2006, 11:26 PM

Please! The way this PC-crap hole is going, we will be executed for any joking comment we may make in passing :(

Vanir
Monday, January 16th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Political Correctness gone mad! (Again) (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4606022.stm)

I don't know whether to laugh or cry! This goes beyond ridiculous.
So ludicrous it almost sounds like a plotline from "The Bill"

Sigrid
Monday, January 16th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Ye gods!!!! This is really eerie. When you see it written down in black and white on a news page and you check to see if it isn't April the first (and it's not) then you get a deeply creepy feeling. This is not our people or our people's culture. This culture is an impostor. This mad, eerie, foreign, alchemical bastard culture that is illegitimate and undemocratic and fascist comes from the little cupboard under the stairs. Quick get a baseball bat. Someone chase it out and someone else hit it before it finds a mate and starts breeding ...:-O

ikki
Monday, January 16th, 2006, 02:20 PM
That is an odd random comment to make to a police officer though... :scratch

But perhaps the horse is gay..?
You know maybe it was mounting another stallion at the time.. or has done so in the past.

Always thought that mares would be preferable for mounted policework.

TisaAnne
Monday, January 16th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Always thought that mares would be preferable for mounted policework.

It's common practice not to spay female horses (it's rather intensive procedure), so if you have a mare in heat, and she smells the scent of a stallion off in the distance somewhere, you better have her fenced in good or she will take off after it like a wild woman... Geldings are the best choice for such things as policework, IMO... because they have been castrated, they really are quite gentle, and impervious to the scent of female (or male :gay: ) horses.

newenstad
Monday, January 16th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Sorry Enhjørning but I always thought these :uni: are the :gay: horses... :P

ikki
Monday, January 16th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Hmm, if we are into the :uni: mythology, im not so convinced its about horses atall..

Rather as :uni:s are said to attract virgins, and allow only virgins to mount them... and we know of one "holy horn" out there, the phallic one. :coffee:

TisaAnne
Monday, January 16th, 2006, 02:54 PM
...and we know of one "holy horn" out there, the phallic one
Western saddles have a horn... Perhaps it's just a riding term? :P ;)

@newsie: you are an evil boy. :(

Sigrid
Monday, January 16th, 2006, 03:00 PM
So a tipsy man tells a policeman riding a gelding that his horse is "gay" and ends up in the clink for being very polite and not saying, even though inebriated, "Oi, mate, yer riding a fairy 'orse."

SouthernBoy
Tuesday, January 17th, 2006, 06:02 AM
I miss the days when people were arrested for killing people and stealing things. :P

Sigrid
Tuesday, January 17th, 2006, 06:45 AM
We nearly got to do that last night, SB, but the ***** got away. The woman next door phoned us at two-thirty in the morning and said they were breaking in. She had gone to the bathroom and heard them. She pushed the panic button and phoned us. I grabbed the gun :2gunsfis: and my partner grabbed his police baton (he's not a police man :P ) and he went to investigate. I didn't let my dogs out because they poison dogs all the time. In December alone there were twenty fatal poisonings in my area. Beloved pets and guardians killed by argicultural poison wrapped in polony. Sold on the side of the road to criminals in broad daylight. :grindtef:

The security guards arrived and although we searched everywhere they had vanished with the children's bicycles. She heard them as they had finished with the garage and were trying to break the lock on the house door. They break in at night here when people are at home in order to avoid the alarm systems. They are usually armed with sharpened screwdrivers, pangas, iron bars and often with stolen guns. Our neighbours have an electronic beam across the porch. That has stopped them on a number of occasions but it hasn't kept them away. The woman has four little kids in there with her. She is barricaded into the main bedroom by a cage of steel bars for when her husband has to go away at night.

This makes arresting someone in Britain for calling a horse gay seem like a visitation from the planet Plop. But, hey, they are starting to do to the British what they are doing to everyone else. Watch out for the strike time between one thirty and two thirty a.m. And be very sorry you let them take away your right to use force to stop intruders. The criminal is king. He is treated like a visiting dignitary not a low life after raping your wife and stealing your stuff and killing your dogs. And invaders now hunt in packs. Between three and five for an average household job. They get through bars, alarms and anything else you can think up. One day everyone who voted for the left will wake up and find a posse of thieves standing in the darkened rooms of their children and drooling over the TV and DVD and anything that isn't nailed down. Hang on, they just un-nail things. They removed my other neighbour's homemade seemingly thief-proof brackets for his kids' speakers. They ripped his whole house off while he and his wife and their three kids and two dogs were alseep. They are professionals. They spend all day, while you are working, studying the art of taking your stuff and practising stealth. They are brilliant at it. During the day they will break your ladder, fall over paint tins and burn out machinery but when night falls they turn into expert invaders and never make a single sound, other than a small clinking or a tiny bump as they open your doors.

I'm so sick of them I could die. The stress of expecting them morning, noon and night makes you sometimes wish, when you hear one of "those" sounds, that they had finally come and you could shoot their appendages off just for the hell of it. You get like that. It's nature's way of moulding your personality and behaviour and helping you adapt to the challenge of the home invader who may not be criticised. You learn all kinds of skills living under a constant violent threat. It's like being under siege. You become like the chameleon and you change as the situation demands. The low life of the world may be a protected species but what the powers that be have not thought about is the effect this is having on those of us who don't spend our lives raping and killing and thieving. We evolve. We become efficient both physically and psychologically and especially emotionally. I would, if I were the powers that be, be afraid of that. Very afraid. The wave to come is the one where the decent people of the world declare war on the wobbly ones and take back their right to be free of this artifically maintained threat.

Æthelweard
Sunday, January 22nd, 2006, 07:15 PM
:~( unbelievable...our ancestors would turn in their graves.

Mistress Klaus
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 01:23 PM
:scratch: This world is nuts. What ever happened to the correct use of the English language being that 'Gay' means happy, merry, lively etc. :runaway

So if I thought someone had a strange looking house (for example) and said 'you have a rather queer house"..I could be charged for making homophobic remarks?!! :0