PDA

View Full Version : I'm moving here for good

Todd in FL
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 01:39 AM
I'm being moderated for the 2nd time on SF for something that I don't even know about so now I think I'll devote my attention to Skadi and VNN exclusively. SF doesn't do a thing for me anymore because of the lack of intelligence in the posters comments so I'll be here to contribute.

Todd in FL
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 01:43 AM
I registered here over a year ago and since then this stupid sheep is now jumping in my avatar. I didn't put it there before... unless I was drunk. I tried to get rid of it but there is no record of it in the user cp. WTF?

Strengthandhonour
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 01:45 AM
I believe, That al members get that avatar automatically. You can change it through if you go to your user control pannel.

cosmocreator
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 01:48 AM
I registered here over a year ago and since then this stupid sheep is now jumping in my avatar. I didn't put it there before... unless I was drunk. I tried to get rid of it but there is no record of it in the user cp. WTF?

It's the default avatar.

Ewergrin
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 01:56 AM
As Cosmocreator has stated, it is the default avatar. If you do not like it, you may choose another avatar from the list, or upload one of your own (not to exceed 250 x 200 pixels).

However, I must inform you, that if Stormfront and the VNN Forum are more your style, Skadi is probably not the place for you. Have a look around and decide for yourself, though.

Having said that, welcome to Skadi Forum.

Soil
[ skadi.net administrator ]

Johnny Reb
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 02:02 AM
SF doesn't do a thing for me (intellectually) anymore...

However, I must inform you, that if Stormfront and the VNN Forum are more your style, Skadi is probably not the place for you.

Seems to me he just said that SF was too dumb for him, so he may just fit in here. This place seems to be getting a lot of SF runoff anyways.

Strengthandhonour
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 02:04 AM
I came here from Stormfront. I still visit stormfront but I prefer this one now. It fits my interests more.

cosmocreator
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 07:45 AM
This place seems to be getting a lot of SF runoff anyways.

And the quality of the board has declined. Or am I the only one to notice that?

Todd in FL
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 09:10 AM
And the quality of the board has declined. Or am I the only one to notice that?

Taking into account that I am on moderation I will submit my time here instead. For instance the latest thread on SF that I tried to post on I couldn't and I think it was a good reply but the mod doesn't think so.

This is the thread:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=128227

And I was going to be the #11th response to it but I can't respond cuz it won't let me.
My response to the thread:

This thread is going to get a lot of attetion in the next few days.

I read the article in the Spanish version. Very good info. I think that they are trying to broaden their roots, for sure. As far as Israel being dissolved to escape the violence I dunno. I hope not and hope so. I hope not because they have nukes and if the state is dissolved or taken over the nukes will disappear and end up in individual rogue jewish hands. If that happens the usa will not be able to keep tabs on them... and we all know how Golda Meir treated those nukes. She armed them twice in the 1973 war.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/farr.htm

The only reason, imo, that the jews have not used nukes is that they use them as a reason to get weapons for free from the usa who doesn't want them armed. I think Meir would have used them and I think that other jews would too. If so maybe they are trying to move to Patagonia to escape what they see as an eventual nuclear war in the middle east.

I hope so because I would like to see the state of Israel dissolved in order to make them weaker as a nation within nations.

I plan on living there someday and don't want them there. Actually this is the first time I've heard of this and am amazed. Only 11,000 jews live in Chile vs. the 230,000 in Argentina. That's too many for me but I think it is small enough for whites to utilize the region for a base... which is another argument I know but that's where my mind is at.

If you hit the "home" icon at the bottom of the article you go to his site which is interesting.

Siegfried
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 09:27 AM
Taking into account that I am on moderation I will submit my time here instead. For instance the latest thread on SF that I tried to post on I couldn't and I think it was a good reply but the mod doesn't think so.

This is the thread:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=128227

And I was going to be the #11th response to it but I can't respond cuz it won't let me.
My response to the thread:

Your response did appear on Stormfront, so you can post. If you're on moderation, that just means the moderators will go through all your posts and check them for undesirable content. This means there will be some time between your attempt at replying and the actual appearance of your post.

Anne14
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 06:54 PM
I'm being moderated for the 2nd time on SF for something that I don't even know about so now I think I'll devote my attention to Skadi and VNN exclusively. SF doesn't do a thing for me anymore because of the lack of intelligence in the posters comments so I'll be here to contribute.
I don't go to VNN, but your new moderation at SF could stem from your participation at VNN....wouldn't surprise me.

Siegfried
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 07:06 PM
I don't go to VNN, but your new moderation at SF could stem from your participation at VNN....wouldn't surprise me.

There is some kind of feud between VNN and Bill White on the one hand, and the National Alliance, Stormfront, Resistance, etc on the other, right? What's it all about anyway?

Anne14
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 07:28 PM
There is some kind of feud between VNN and Bill White on the one hand, and the National Alliance, Stormfront, Resistance, etc on the other, right? What's it all about anyway?
I have no clue.

Siegfried
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 07:30 PM
I have no clue.

Me neither, but it bugs me. (:o

Siegfried
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 07:52 PM
Long story.

Here is one episode:
http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=3594

Hmm, odd. Bill White claims the NA fired KAS, yet KAS continues to broadcast American Dissident Voices for the National Alliance and frequently appears as an NA-spaker. :scratch

Louky
Friday, April 23rd, 2004, 02:26 PM
Hmm, odd. Bill White claims the NA fired KAS, yet KAS continues to broadcast American Dissident Voices for the National Alliance and frequently appears as an NA-speaker. :scratch
To put it nicely, Bill White is not a reputable source. He is pretty much responsible for the fall of VNN, antipathy between Alex Linder (VNN's author along with Wolzek of the uniquely funny spintros) and the National Alliance. I don't know that Bill White is a cointelpro operative, but he might as well be. He got control of the VNN website, and when Alex Linder and Bill White split up, Alex stated that he himself was "still picking off the fleas."