PDA

View Full Version : Where are the woman??

Willowsprout
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 05:44 PM
I hope some of the woman will chime in on some of the threads that have been posted here lately. Such as

http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=10450

NormanBlood
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 05:16 AM
I hope some of the woman will chime in on some of the threads that have been posted here lately. Such as

http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=10450

Men who think like that will never change their minds no matter how intelligent, responsible or mature a female is. And a lot of women today think of themselves that way due to our past in xianity, so that is the main problem. Personally I hve never felt any "unity" with my gender. I judge people by their individual personalities. There are some males who have been the most idiotic people I have ever met in my life who would forget to breathe if someone didn't tel them to. ON the otherhand I have seen some women (though VERRYY rare) who are some of te most intelligent people I have met..and of course viceversa.

In the thread many brought up the fact that they think women who don't "act the victim" and act in a stereotypical way are trying to 'act like men'..I do not think this is the case. If I do not feel like being a victim or a "stay at home wife"...if I would not be happy in such a situation..if I do not think there would be any benefits for anyone in that then why would I do it? in that case I would only be PRETENDING to be the "stereotypical woman" which would be just as bad as if I were "pretending" to be male.

So how about everyone just is themselves? ;) But of course THAT would be wrong too :P Screw it, I personally have never seen a point in arguing this issue, no one is gonna be changing their views anytime soon anyways. I also think "why don't menrespect us" sounds like a bit of a whiny topic name..or the fact that someone even created a topic of it is just..kinda cheesy :D

Willowsprout
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 05:27 AM
Ok :D

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 08:06 AM
;) Cheers Willowsprout & NormanBlood.
Yes the subject will debated for an eternity. It was actually pointless for me to post that Thread, but I was interested to hear some of the opinions on this forum. :fbirds: ;)

Taras Bulba
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 01:36 PM
Men who think like that will never change their minds no matter how intelligent, responsible or mature a female is.

Really? I could've sworn that one major reason why many guys are annoyed with women is largely because of their lack of intelligence and maturity. :eyes

And a lot of women today think of themselves that way due to our past in xianity, so that is the main problem.

:rotfl Blame the Christians, blame the Christians. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you pagans can get utterly pathetic at times. Nevermind it was Christianity that brought more respect and status to women in society. But I guess you pagans never realized that. :eyes

In the thread many brought up the fact that they think women who don't "act the victim" and act in a stereotypical way are trying to 'act like men'..I do not think this is the case. If I do not feel like being a victim or a "stay at home wife"...if I would not be happy in such a situation..if I do not think there would be any benefits for anyone in that then why would I do it? in that case I would only be PRETENDING to be the "stereotypical woman" which would be just as bad as if I were "pretending" to be male.

So you fully admit that many women are full of self-hate they would love to pretend to be the other gender rather than just accept and embrace the attributes of their own gender?

So how about everyone just is themselves? ;) But of course THAT would be wrong too :P Screw it, I personally have never seen a point in arguing this issue,

:eyes Gee I just wonder why that is?

Tryggvi
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 01:48 PM
I could've sworn that one major reason why many guys are annoyed with women is largely because of their lack of intelligence and maturity. :eyes

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Does anyone else see a contradiction here, or is it just me? ;)

Taras Bulba
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 01:51 PM
Nice try Njord, but laughing doesnt prove lack of intelligence or maturity. :D

Tryggvi
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 02:22 PM
Nice try Njord, but laughing doesnt prove lack of intelligence or maturity. :D
True, not every kind of laughter anyway. ;)

Ewergrin
Friday, April 23rd, 2004, 01:01 AM
Thread moved to Womens forum.