PDA

View Full Version : Why don't Men take us seriously?

Mistress Klaus
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Seriously us females are more a reckoning force than you males take us for.

You may just see all legs & tits & an empty head...but we are more than meets the eye. I believe we hold the key to your happiness & fate... ;) ......deep down when all the laughter has died. A good woman ( & I mean a good woman of un-nagging, strength & much like yourself)....is the/a ultimate goal. A lady that is learned, but will have the dignity-(& sometimes rolling her eyes,...holding her tongue to your ravings)...An intelligent lady...who will have heated debates with you....will kiss you & add that softness & sensuality that no male will give you. ;)

Respect the female sex when justly called for.. :)

cosmocreator
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 09:11 PM
I'm sure you're a good woman. :)

Mistress Klaus
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 09:26 PM
I'm sure you're a good woman. :)

;) I am striving to be a good human, happy & content with thyself & respectful & acceptful of others...no stress or anger. ;) ..trying to enjoy life as peaceful & fulfilling as I can possibly manage.. ;)

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 09:33 PM
"The most alluring holds the most Venom...."

Hmmm...;)

nicholas
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Women have learned to be ashamed of their power, while men are taught to rejoice in their power.

an interesting note, I was in a feminist class one semester and the subject was power, I claimed that women are powerful andhave more power than they realize.:-O While the professor acknowledged this as correct:D the other feminist snots moaned and groaned about women being powerless victims. A few of them got angry and verbally abusive.

Persoanlly nothing turns me on more than a powerful woman. Sadly they are few and far between on this campus.:~(

Nicholas

Taras Bulba
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Take women seriously? When women can actually prove their maturity I'll be more than happy.

Mistress Klaus
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 09:50 PM

Hmmm...;)

:P stop getting off on that phrase....yes I made it up...while drunk :D :) ...ha ha We should get together..tie you up in some leather bondage...watch you...and hear you cry for mercy... :D ....

nicholas
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 09:52 PM
:P stop getting off on that phrase....yes I made it up...while drunk :D :) ...ha ha We should get together..tie you up in some leather bondage...watch you...and hear you cry for mercy... :D ....
I think there's a lot of truth to that phrase.

nicholas

Mistress Klaus
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Take women seriously? When women can actually prove their maturity I'll be more than happy.

Ok I know women may seem silly (yes I will agree with that)...but seriously men are rather immature....even with their objectives of war... ;)

Scoob
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Ok I know women may seem silly (yes I will agree with that)...but seriously men are rather immature....even with their objectives of war... ;)
I think women are the cement that holds the human species together. Their softness, sensuality, intuition, and compassion allows all humans to exist, including the most un-womanly males.

As Goethe said, the Eternal Feminine drives us upward - "Das Ewig-Weibliche zieht uns hinan."

cosmocreator
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 11:06 PM
an interesting note, I was in a feminist class one semester and the subject was power, I claimed that women are powerful andhave more power than they realize.:-O While the professor acknowledged this as correct:D the other feminist snots moaned and groaned about women being powerless victims. A few of them got angry and verbally abusive.

They won't be happy until you are in hand cuffs and the women bearing whips. :whip I can see them dressed in leather now. :D

sciath
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 11:13 PM
I couldn't live in a world without women ! :~(

Willowsprout
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Ok that statement is just close minded. You seem to have a low opinion of the greater sex. Whom holds responsibilities such as raising children,working ,keeping house,tending to men and their soft ego's. What is your idea of maturity? Its referred to Mother Russia due to the enormous influence woman had on the country I am sure there was a great deal of maturity there.The question of men taking us seriously however is broad I am sure not all men do not take us un-serious. Those who do not are not worthy of a single word.Woman are the givers of life. There is no use in trying to explain.

Hellenic Eagle
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Why are women not taken seriously:

When a creature is naturally made to produce babies, then this creature cannot be very different in mentality and in general from the babies it produces.

Sorry girls..

wild_bill
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 11:36 PM
I think women are the cement that holds the human species together. Their softness, sensuality, intuition, and compassion allows all humans to exist, including the most un-womanly males.

I agree. The problem is women of today are encouraged to hate those things and instead strive to be like men.

stroker
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 11:38 PM

You may just see all legs & tits & an empty head...but we are more than meets the eye. I believe we hold the key to your happiness & fate... ;) ......deep down when all the laughter has died. A good woman ( & I mean a good woman of un-nagging, strength & much like yourself)....is the/a ultimate goal. A lady that is learned, but will have the dignity-(& sometimes rolling her eyes,...holding her tongue to your ravings)...An intelligent lady...who will have heated debates with you....will kiss you & add that softness & sensuality that no male will give you. ;)

Any idea where we can find one of those mystical legends you speak of above......in the real world they are pretty thin on the ground:D

kinvolk
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 11:40 PM
I take you very seriously. Women are 1/2 of the whole equation. Our future is held in the hands of our maidens for without them there will be no white children; hence , no future. My lovely wife Melissa was my complete partner in all things. Her opinion was the most important thing in any decisions that I had to make. Her death exactly 1 and 1/2 years ago has left a void in me I fear shall never be filled again. Women are my equals in love and war.

Frans_Jozef
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 02:27 PM

My ultimate goal, my friend, is not domestical, but Imperial. ;)

Oh, a nice cottage house, a large garden and by far and large no people around for a couple of miles, could settle my highest aspirations. :)

Ewergrin
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 05:12 PM
I couldn't live in a world without women ! :~(

Of course not. It's impossible to do so.

Willowsprout
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 05:36 PM
That is the stupidest statement I have ever read. The babies woman "produce"
and their mentality are by far different. A mother must use her creativity and genius in raising a child separating the two mentalities by worlds. Have you ever raised a child? Woman are not merely baby producers. If thats the case a man is simply a seed dropper with no other value. Leaving the producer to the most important and life long task of raising the offspring. Woman may seem "emotional" etc due to the brunt of responsibility they hold with or without children or by simply having a man (which is like having a child). I know not all men hold this opinion and I hope they speak out against this statement.

When a creature is naturally made to produce babies, then this creature cannot be very different in mentality and in general from the babies it produces.

Sorry girls..

nicholas
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 05:38 PM
I think some of it has to do with how each gender interprets reason and rules.

Most men I know will gladly bend the rules a bit, whereas teh women are strict about rules and take disobedience against rules as a personal insult.

Also, its been my experience that women are a bit more fanatical in regards to enforcintg rules.

Rules are guidelines, not dogma and I pity the individual who gladly exposes their throat because some peice of paper tells them to.

Death to the rules and to the sheep who lift those rules and policies to the level of godhood!

Nicholas

Scoob
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 05:40 PM
I used to think in sort of a feminist-ish way, thinking it's good for women to be free and intelligent in a male-like way. Now I have my strong doubts. I think maybe for some women, this is the right thing and in accord with their nature.

But as a species, I think woman as Mother and Mate for man is indispensable. Our species depends on the institution of motherhood. Unless science finds a way to ease this burden from a woman, women are not just "half" the equation, they are the first half of the equation.

One of the major things lib society disrupts is the Family. They spread the idea that sex is just about pleasure - but it is not. It's about a man and a woman creating a new life together.

Willowsprout
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 05:49 PM
I am by far a feminist. In fact I think the feminist movement has done damage for those woman who like me wish to stay home and raise their children. Men and woman are obviously different physically , emotionally and mentally. But, it should never be taken as the woman being simple mindless producers.A man and a womans union is a wonderful thing both contributing to each other. Like in any good friendship or match woman and men compliment where it is needed.

Scoob
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 06:04 PM
http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=9597

Has some interesting observations from Otto Weininger. They are anti-woman in tone, but the observations are often valid, I think. Weininger esteems thought and ego above all else, while I think these things can be good tools, but nothing more - humans need something "else" to feel happy and whole, a feeling of connection and wholeness that women embody much more than men.

Gladstone
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 06:13 PM
Men and woman are obviously different physically , emotionally and mentally.....A man and a womans union is a wonderful thing both contributing to each other. Like in any good friendship or match woman and men compliment where it is needed.

Quite right Willow! :) And mutual respect must be at the very basis of the relationship.;)

nemo
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 06:14 PM

If you know a woman like this, give her my e mail address :D

kinvolk
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 06:27 PM
and their mentality are by far different. A mother must use her creativity and genius in raising a child separating the two mentalities by worlds. Have you ever raised a child? Woman are not merely baby producers. If thats the case a man is simply a seed dropper with no other value. Leaving the producer to the most important and life long task of raising the offspring. Woman may seem "emotional" etc due to the brunt of responsibility they hold with or without children or by simply having a man (which is like having a child). I know not all men hold this opinion and I hope they speak out against this statement.
I will speak out against this statement! Seems like we have a certain amount of misogeny[sp?] here. I for one do not and will not have children but I believe it [raising children] to be the most important job on earth! Ladies, count me in your fan club. You can be my partners equally forever! I much prefer the company of women to men. I have many times the amount of women friends than I do men.

kinvolk
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 06:33 PM
I would like to sign up for front line duty on this one! A powerful woman is a wonderful thing! MERCY!!!!!! MERCY!!!!!

Milesian
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 06:44 PM
I agree. The problem is women of today are encouraged to hate those things and instead strive to be like men.

This thread from last year shows just how much Feminists (ironic name) hate all things feminine, which is why the want to be as manly as possible

http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=4651

Vestmannr
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 07:41 PM
It is the same with men. If they cant be serious themselves, why should anyone take them seriously? And even worse: if they take themselves too seriously, all the less one should take them seriously (take them down a few notches first.)

"I've been taken down a peg - a whole peg!" - Principal Skinner, the Simpsons

Hellenic Eagle
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 07:52 PM

So, i guess it is considered stupid to speak logically in our times. Ok, i understand. But since my goal is not to humbly receive some "sweet talk" from the female skadiforum members, i will speak logically and not in order to convince you ladies i am not a "misogynist".

All i said was what a no-sex alien would regard considering the two sexes.

So i will say it again: women produce babies. Therefore women are like babies. Women are babies.

Willowsprout correctly mentions that we men are seed droppers, i dont have any logical objection to that. Therefore we are also seed carriers. Therefore, if women are similar to they natural producing baby function, we are also essentialy similar to this function of ours, meaning we are the "seed" in general. The seed creates. A whole tree comes out of a single seed. So, this is our role, the role of men in life, to create, as we are indeed the seed carriers and droppers. Please correct me if i am logically wrong.

Nordhammer
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 09:12 PM
Women have learned to be ashamed of their power, while men are taught to rejoice in their power.

Persoanlly nothing turns me on more than a powerful woman. Sadly they are few and far between on this campus.:~(

Nicholas

Women, like Jews and minorities, gain a lot of their power from their victim status. You take the pacifier away and the baby cries.

A powerful woman is attractive until she uses that power against you.

Nordhammer
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 11:02 PM

Hmmm...;)

Excellent quote. :)

Reminds me of this song and quote:

"The beauty is there but a beast is in the heart"

http://www.skadi.net/~nordhammer/MP3/HallandOates-Maneater.mp3

WarMaiden
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 11:17 PM
Me personally, i couldn't care less if a male took me serious or not! And secondly i wouldn't associate with a man or men who treated me like "some mere woman"!

:D

kinvolk
Wednesday, April 21st, 2004, 11:42 PM
Some of you guys sound like you havent had too many decent relationships! [bitter,,,, Party of one, Your tables ready!]

Willowsprout
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 12:05 AM
No its not considered stupid to speak logically as long as what your saying has logic.Woman are not babies. I am not even sure of your point . War maiden however has a point that is logical so I am going to listen to her voice of reason and not bother with this ridiculous debate /or whatever it is anymore.

So, i guess it is considered stupid to speak logically in our times. Ok, i understand. But since my goal is not to humbly receive some "sweet talk" from the female skadiforum members, i will speak logically and not in order to convince you ladies i am not a "misogynist".

All i said was what a no-sex alien would regard considering the two sexes.

So i will say it again: women produce babies. Therefore women are like babies. Women are babies.

Willowsprout correctly mentions that we men are seed droppers, i dont have any logical objection to that. Therefore we are also seed carriers. Therefore, if women are similar to they natural producing baby function, we are also essentialy similar to this function of ours, meaning we are the "seed" in general. The seed creates. A whole tree comes out of a single seed. So, this is our role, the role of men in life, to create, as we are indeed the seed carriers and droppers. Please correct me if i am logically wrong.

Nordhammer
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 12:39 AM
Do not fear, dear Willowsprout, we are not addressing fine women such as yourself when we say such things. We know you are a rare feminine flower. :)

Ewergrin
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 02:08 AM
Another reason that "men don't take you seriously:"

Every five minutes, one of them whines, "why don't men take us seriously???" :baby :cry

WarMaiden
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 03:37 AM
Another reason that "men don't take you seriously:"

Every five minutes, one of them whines, "why don't men take us seriously???" :baby :cry

Well i hope that doesn't go for me "being a woman and all " i don't look for validation off man - woman or beast :P

Sword Brethren
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 05:43 AM
I agree 100%... You are a very smart man. :)

Sword Brethren
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 05:44 AM
Don't go insulting war please...

Sword Brethren
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 05:50 AM

empty head :)No I don't see empty heads. I see heads filled with ideas of race-mixing, feminist man-hating propaganda, communism, etc... Far too many women today are not racially aware. While many people are not racially aware, far more men than women are racially aware... I actually think the amount of people racially aware is perhaps 50% or a little more, but the vast majority of racially aware keep quiet about it. That is the problem, we need to get all those who are inclined to support us privately, to do so publicly.

Scoob
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 05:53 AM
Regarding war:

The male ego (which is the defining aspect of a man) - ego meaning experiences/feelings which have been processed and sublimated into a goal-oriented identity or abstracted ideal - is as much a defining aspect of humanity as it is its greatest weakness.

War becomes very much about male ego, and in this sense it's stupid. It be distorted from a practical behavior designed to defend or acquire territory/resources into a crypto-sexual display or power game.

Like other pleasure-giving behaviors, it can become addictive. I think the desexed all-male environment of war can further this. I think generals and other decision makers in wars should be encouraged or required to be family men, so that they remember what it is like to be human and a citizen, and not a killing machine above the law.

IMO when war stops being practical, it starts being stupid. In order to be practical, a war must serve well-defined objectives and meet them in a timely way, or else the approach must be reconsidered.

Sword Brethren
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 06:00 AM

Is this a game where if we take you seriously, you say "Where is your sense of humor, you take us too seriously". And if we don't take you seriously, you say "You never take us seriously". Something where the men can never win? Is that what this is??? :)

:D :D

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 07:00 AM
Is this a game where if we take you seriously, you say "Where is your sense of humor, you take us too seriously". And if we don't take you seriously, you say "You never take us seriously". Something where the men can never win? Is that what this is??? :)

:D :D

:elk No I am not playing games. :roll I was actually quite interested to hear both sides/opinions of my question. :fdance:

Sword Brethren
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 07:03 AM
:elk No I am not playing games. :roll I was actually quite interested to hear both sides/opinions of my question. :fdance:
I try to take most women seriously, but it is hard when I see most women acting in a clownish manner... More concerned with dating, gossip, pop-culture, and the mall, than with race, politics, detroying ZOG etc etc...

I also have a hard time taking most of my male peers seriously. They are more concerned with sex (they objectify women in this regards), drugs, drinking, skipping class, etc...

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 07:11 AM
Don't go insulting war please...

Never accuse me of insulting war. :sway :nope ....you obviously don't know me well enough. ;) ...but I do however question the motives & outcome of war.

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 07:14 AM
Regarding war:

The male ego (which is the defining aspect of a man) - ego meaning experiences/feelings which have been processed and sublimated into a goal-oriented identity or abstracted ideal - is as much a defining aspect of humanity as it is its greatest weakness.

War becomes very much about male ego, and in this sense it's stupid. It be distorted from a practical behavior designed to defend or acquire territory/resources into a crypto-sexual display or power game.

Like other pleasure-giving behaviors, it can become addictive. I think the desexed all-male environment of war can further this. I think generals and other decision makers in wars should be encouraged or required to be family men, so that they remember what it is like to be human and a citizen, and not a killing machine above the law.

IMO when war stops being practical, it starts being stupid. In order to be practical, a war must serve well-defined objectives and meet them in a timely way, or else the approach must be reconsidered.

;) :thumbsup ...yes I agree.

Sword Brethren
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 07:32 AM
Never accuse me of insulting war. :sway :nope ....you obviously don't know me well enough. ;) ...but I do however question the motives & outcome of war.

"Three cheers for war, noble and beautiful above all." Mussolini

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 07:38 AM
[QUOTE=Hellenic Eagle]

NO NO NO...that is a crazy statement to make! :fecho: :D Having a child is the most serious responsibility, requiring a sound & mature mind. I have never had a baby, but maybe I should...it might actually make me grow up (instead of acting like a carefree, irresponsible juvenile). Also, a baby is helpless, innocent,and hasn't developed a full mental capacity...I hope you are not referring to women as being like this! :-O :fclap:

Evolved
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 11:03 AM
I don't take most women seriously. :D

Nordhammer
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 12:58 PM
While many people are not racially aware, far more men than women are racially aware... I actually think the amount of people racially aware is perhaps 50% or a little more, but the vast majority of racially aware keep quiet about it. That is the problem, we need to get all those who are inclined to support us privately, to do so publicly.

In most cases with women, I think they feel the way they do just to ally with men they like. Women don't instinctively have their own set of ideals, other than what is good for them and their future. They just adopt whatever the man believes, who they are with at the time.

For instance, a Nordicist female may carry on that she hates Meds and loves Nords, because the man she wants to be with believes the same, so that she makes him happy in saying such things. But when she finds a Mediterranean she likes, she starts using words like "white", and says that she never really disliked Meds all along, that it was just a joke.

There have been more extreme cases of turncoat behavior such as women who were with racialist men that betray them and talk about them to the public media, even making up lies. One guy's racialist ex-wife started to sleep with blacks, and according to him it was just to spite him and his racialist views. Obviously they were never racialist at all.

There are cases of the opposite, where the woman was a liberal/feminist/anti-racist, but when she gets with a male whose ideology is racialist/traditionalist, she starts to believe as he does -- which there is nothing wrong with if it were genuine, unfortunately it is only an alliance that lasts as long as the relationship is on good terms. Which may explain why some men say to never trust a woman, that men shouldn't marry because the laws are far in favor of the woman (at least in America), and if he does get married he should seriously consider getting a prenuptial agreement.

In the case of closet racists and getting them to come out. Well, I'd say that the idea and degree of racialism varies from person to person. You can get just about anyone to not like black people. But to get people to have any meaningful racialism beyond racist jokes here and there is another matter. Most of our people's sympathies, mentality and lifestyle don't give them the ability to be exteme or productive racialists. They value their comfort, job and lifestyle too much. I can't say I blame them.

Taras Bulba
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 01:13 PM

Immature in war? Honey, war is perhaps the most immature thing in the world. War wipes away any and all signs of immaturity in those who partake in it. War is a deadly serious thing, literally!

Taras Bulba
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 01:18 PM
I agree 100%... You are a very smart man. :)

Great minds think alike and can recognize each other! :D

Taras Bulba
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 01:20 PM

''War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse. A war to protect other human beings against tyrannical injustice; a war to give victory to their own ideas of right and good, and which is their own war, carried on for an honest purpose by their own free choice - is often the means of their regeneration.''
--John Stuart Mill

"Without war, man becomes sclerottic from living in comfort and wealth and completely loses his capacity for generous idea and feelings, and imperceptibly becomes brutal and laspes into barbarism....Without suffering, happiness cannot be understood."
--Fydor Dostoevsky, Selected Letters of Dostoevsky

"Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing, and dancing, sooner than of war."
--Homer

"The only people will no longer see war are the dead."
--Plato

"Those who forget warfare will inevitably be endangered."
--Tai Kung

Frans_Jozef
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 01:43 PM
War is father of all, ruler of all.

All things occur in accordance with strife and destiny.

The things that exist are brought into harmony by the clash of opposing currents.

The structure of the universe was arranged by one harmony through the blending of opposite principles.

All things come into being by the conflict of opposites.

They do not understand how, being separated, it is united with itself. There is a backward-stretching tension, as between the bow and the lyre.

All things happen by strife and necessity.

Heraclitus of Ephese

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 04:01 PM
Immature in war? Honey, war is perhaps the most immature thing in the world. War wipes away any and all signs of immaturity in those who partake in it. War is a deadly serious thing, literally!

I shed a tear for the humble soldier...they are the real men....young men (the good specimens) fighting & dying for what!!!...most are doing it for what they believe is right......IF they survive, they never get the credit they deserve.. I HATE what men cause...death & destruction...even to their own race & gender. ;( Easy to start a war, when you don't actually have to go to the front & fight it.
Actually, none of us have any right to speak of war, most of us pansies (male & female) here on this forum aren't quick to sign up for the military (not including the ones who actually have, past & tense)....I shall shut my mouth now. ;)

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 04:10 PM
I don't take most women seriously. :D

So you take most men seriously instead then?... :P I have been known to run women down, but how idiotic of me really....geez I am one..... the last time I looked :|

Taras Bulba
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 04:19 PM
Actually, none of us have any right to speak of war, most of us pansies (male & female) here on this forum aren't quick to sign up for the military (not including the ones who actually have, past & tense)....I shall shut my mouth now. ;)

Well for your information I was rejected for service because of my asthma and Im now studying to be in law enforcement. So if you want to talk about me being a coward or such for not being in the military, please contact the military and tell them to get rid of their ridicluous recruitment policies. :eyes

Frans_Jozef
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 04:19 PM
I shed a tear for the humble soldier...they are the real men....young men (the good specimens) fighting & dying for what!!!...most are doing it for what they believe is right......IF they survive, they never get the credit they deserve.. I HATE what men cause...death & destruction...even to their own race & gender. ;( Easy to start a war, when you don't actually have to go to the front & fight it.

I am no war-monger for sure, I heard the stories of my parents who witnessed the Second World War as children; they had often the best of times till the war came to close to home, hurrying to find a abri to shelter for the bombs, the casualities piling up and the atmosphere turning darker, more desperate and grim...on the other hand, people could endure more hardships than this and the next generation who sit all day on their fat heamarhoidic behind, frying their eyes on a pc-monitor, wages grand discussions and war against everyone and no-one as a bunch of ordinary pricks, but meanwhile they cant cope with ordinary daily misery...
I dont blame anyone that we have become softies, whatever that means, but it's disconcerting that we love the spectacle of violence and agony so much...hence the popularity of reality shows....how we lust to see a person battered up, bleeding from every part of his body, the mayhem around him and her, the pathethic and falsehood of the pretented worries and compassion of the show's host...
:|

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 04:29 PM
Well for your information I was rejected for service because of my asthma and Im now studying to be in law enforcement. So if you want to talk about me being a coward or such for not being in the military, please contact the military and tell them to get rid of their ridicluous recruitment policies. :eyes

didn't I say....'not including those who have past & present' ? My boyfriend was also knocked back many years ago for being slightly colour blind.

Stop trying to argue with me Pushkin.. :D

Taras Bulba
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 04:39 PM
I dont blame anyone that we have become softies, whatever that means, but it's disconcerting that we love the spectacle of violence and agony so much...hence the popularity of reality shows....how we lust to see a person battered up, bleeding from every part of his body, the mayhem around him and her, the pathethic and falsehood of the pretented worries and compassion of the show's host...
:|

Theres a difference between being a softy and being compassionate. Believe it or not, I'm not too much of a sadist and I am repulsed by senseless violence and such. Nor am I necessarily a war-monger, but neither am I a pacifist. A war actually has to serve national interests, one cannot make war just for the hell of it. I agree with Machiavelli that war is a brutal nasty thing, and that it casues death and destruction. Yet it is this very death and destruction(or the strong possibility of it) is what creates a strong desire and love for peace. So without war, peace is meaningless. Also war bring forth the best in human instincts. Notions of chivalry grew out of the military context. So theres much more to war than death and destruction.

Hellenic Eagle
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 11:23 AM
The woman is for the reproduction.

NormanBlood
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 04:36 PM
In most cases with women, I think they feel the way they do just to ally with men they like. Women don't instinctively have their own set of ideals, other than what is good for them and their future.

This is why I don't agree with generalisations. I know with myself I have pretty much always stood alone in my beliefs in real life, they have pretty much stayed the same no matter who I come in contact with and I consider my ideas more important than trying "please others" or "follow others"..in fact my life has been quite the contrary (perhaps it is just my background that makes me so). Also, (again without generalisation) I know almost as many men as women who are quite apathetic today, who are all talk and no action. This is why I think statements such as "women don't instinctively have their own set of ideas, other than waht is good for them and their future" should not be made, because I know myself and my mind and I know that such statements are not true with me. I, and many other females, do not make generalisations of men so why should it be so for women? Agreed that many women do walk around with their head in clouds like thoughtless airheads, but then again so do some men. How about just saying you hate the thoughtless airheads ;)

As for war, I am one who values nobility, honour and strength no matter where it would take you. I hope to be right "in the present battle" as soon as I feel I am fully equipt or that the situation is in dire need of all with these ideas.

Lucifer's Flowers
Tuesday, July 20th, 2004, 08:39 AM

Sorry girls..
I'm sorry that you got stuck in time many centuries ago.

WarMaiden
Tuesday, July 20th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I'm sorry that you got stuck in time many centuries ago.
Hahahaha couldn't have said it better :-O

Phlegethon
Tuesday, July 20th, 2004, 04:19 PM
"No men who really think deeply about women retain a high opinion of them; men either despise women or they have never thought seriously about them." - Otto Weininger

Phlegethon
Tuesday, July 20th, 2004, 04:21 PM
"She even had a kind of special position among men: she was an exception, she fitted none of the categories they commonly used when talking about girls; she wasn't a cock-teaser, a cold fish, an easy lay or a sneaky bitch; she was an honorary person. She had grown to share their contempt for most women." - Margaret Atwood

Scoob
Tuesday, July 20th, 2004, 04:21 PM
The problem is that women are now trying to be men, and most women, at best, make lousy, second-class men.

Women were taken very seriously when they acted like women.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, July 20th, 2004, 04:24 PM
"Given the cultural barriers to intersex conversation, the amazing thing is that we would even expect women and men to have anything to say to each other for more than ten minutes at a stretch. The barriers are ancient -- perhaps rooted, as some paleontologist may soon discover, in the contrast between the occasional guttural utterances exchanged in male hunting bands and the extended discussions characteristic of female food-gathering groups." - Barbara Ehrenreich

Phlegethon
Tuesday, July 20th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"The anger that appears to be building up between the sexes becomes more virulent with every day that passes. And far from women taking the blame... the fact is that men are invariably portrayed as the bad guys. Being a good man is like being a good Nazi." - David Thomas

WarMaiden
Tuesday, July 20th, 2004, 04:32 PM
We can all quote somebody and it can be anti woman or anti man, i deal with folk men and women alike on a personal basis "BIG YAWN" :D

Phlegethon
Tuesday, July 20th, 2004, 04:34 PM
So do I, but the obvious strong correlations cannot be overlooked.

WarMaiden
Tuesday, July 20th, 2004, 04:38 PM
So do I, but the obvious strong correlations cannot be overlooked.
Probably not, i have a good man and we get on just fine... So i'll refrain from giving myself chest pains over differences i cannot change :P

Phlegethon
Tuesday, July 20th, 2004, 04:47 PM
One does not have to change them, one has to realize them.

WarMaiden
Tuesday, July 20th, 2004, 04:51 PM
One does not have to change them, one has to realize them.
:P

Jack
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 12:30 AM
I'm indifferent to women. But I love ladies :D

Phlegethon
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 12:31 AM
You'll grow out of that phase, too. ;)

nemo
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 01:16 AM
what do you mean indifferent to woman, any man who doesn't know what a woman is good for, must be Gay :)

Phlegethon
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 01:27 AM
You mean there is something they are good for? What is it? ;)

nemo
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 01:39 AM
You mean there is something they are good for? What is it? ;)

Use your immagination!
:bounce

Phlegethon
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 01:47 AM
And what do I do with them the rest of the day? ;)

nicholas
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 01:48 AM
Lack of character. Not all women, just some. Men tend to not care if you know they're bullshitting you. Women on the other hand freak out when you call them on their crap.

Nicholas

Ewergrin
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 01:49 AM

They can cook and clean for the other four hours of the day.

nemo
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 01:57 AM

What ever you want
:) just keep them healthy for the next time :D

Nordhammer
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 08:42 AM
"Given the cultural barriers to intersex conversation, the amazing thing is that we would even expect women and men to have anything to say to each other for more than ten minutes at a stretch. The barriers are ancient -- perhaps rooted, as some paleontologist may soon discover, in the contrast between the occasional guttural utterances exchanged in male hunting bands and the extended discussions characteristic of female food-gathering groups." - Barbara Ehrenreich

Hey, a lot can be conveyed in a grunt. Didn't you see Greystoke? :) Better than mindless yapping.

Nordhammer
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 08:43 AM
Lack of character. Not all women, just some. Men tend to not care if you know they're bullshitting you. Women on the other hand freak out when you call them on their crap.

Nicholas

That's because a man is conscious of his lying. :)

Sword Brethren
Sunday, August 15th, 2004, 08:42 AM

Darn tooting!

Sword Brethren
Sunday, August 15th, 2004, 08:43 AM

War is to men what childbirth is to women. It's "our thing", so please don't try to take our thing away from us.

Sword Brethren
Sunday, August 15th, 2004, 08:49 AM

Yes, but the "Feminist, womens liberation" movement, is not the liberation of women, but the masculinization of women and the subsequent confusing of women as to what their roles in society and the family should be. Feminism turns women from feminine, into "feminnot". Feminism is the de-sexing of women. It is no wonder the poisonous doctrine of feminism sprang from such jewish minds as Betty Friedan, Bella Abzug, Andrea Dworkin, Shulamith Firestone, Lucy Komisar, Lynda Schor, and Gloria Steinem.

It is high time white men make a stand and reclaim our women! Show them the light!

Sword Brethren
Sunday, August 15th, 2004, 08:58 AM

So true!

Sword Brethren
Sunday, August 15th, 2004, 09:06 AM
The woman is for the reproduction.

You've left out about dozens of other things women are here for. God made woman because without woman, man would have gotten awfully bored. Also man would have gotten awfully fat, he'd not be having to run around fixing the messes women get themselves into. :clap

The world is truly better with both men and women. Now I'm sure some queers might try to argue othewise, but they're so confused they don't know what goes where!

Ewergrin
Sunday, August 15th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Here's a reason that some men don't take some women seriously:

[/size][/font][/font][/color]

Saying things like, whining about not being taken seriously, and posting semi-nude pictures of yourself on the internet are at least three reasons why some women aren't taken seriously.

I take Skadi seriously. She is arguably the highest caliber woman at this forum.

Nordhammer
Sunday, August 15th, 2004, 05:31 PM
I take Skadi seriously. She is a total sweetheart, to know her is to love her. She is a loyal friend and can always be counted on for support.

I think people who are fickle, and some women are, aren't taken seriously.

Evolved
Sunday, August 15th, 2004, 05:39 PM
I take women with whips and in dominatrix costumes seriously, I don't want to get hurt. :fduck:

Sigrun Christianson
Monday, August 16th, 2004, 12:52 AM
I take seriously women who act seriously.

TisaAnne
Monday, August 16th, 2004, 12:57 AM
Wise words. (with which I agree.) :)

Evolved
Monday, August 16th, 2004, 02:33 AM
I don't take anyone seriously who takes themselves too seriously. ;)

Sword Brethren
Monday, August 16th, 2004, 07:21 AM
Yeah, but most men don't even act seriously... And even far fewer women act seriously. I'd say probably 4-10% of men act seriously, and 1-3% of women act seriously. But that is just based on my experiences with my "peers".

Northern Paladin
Monday, August 16th, 2004, 08:33 AM
I don't take some women seriously because there either Ugly,Slutty, or Gossips.

I mean you got to have some assets if you want to be taken seriously by a guy. :P I am sure the same holds true Vice Versa.

Der Stürmer
Monday, August 16th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Why don't Men take us seriously?I cannot understand you. How do you mean that? in discussions or in the occupation or...? I do not have the time which I everything read.:(

TisaAnne
Monday, August 16th, 2004, 06:30 PM
I don't take some women seriously because there either Ugly,Slutty, or Gossips.

I mean you got to have some assets if you want to be taken seriously by a guy. :P I am sure the same holds true Vice Versa.
I don't see what physical appearance has to do with one's intellectual validity. I mean, most smart, powerful and great thinking individuals (both men and women) have been social and physical outcasts. Taking someone seriously should only be decidided by the intelligent thoughts and words with which they express their ideas. What you are saying is if someone is ugly, then they are merely clowns, not worthy of respect or consideration....regardless of their cerebration (or lack there of). That seems a bit shallow and close minded. :|

Der Stürmer
Monday, August 16th, 2004, 06:44 PM
What you are saying is if someone is ugly, then they are merely clowns, not worthy of respect or consideration....regardless of their cerebration (or lack there of).That is nevertheless always already like that! Greases and looking bad humans are always expenditure-bordered (to me is all the same because I look good:D).

Taking someone seriously should only be decidided by the intelligent thoughts and words with which they express their ideas.I hope you think with me not so! My English is not so good which I only could intelligent write (you can improve my English gladly but by private message please).;)

Sigrun Christianson
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 02:37 AM
Yeah, but most men don't even act seriously... And even far fewer women act seriously. I'd say probably 4-10% of men act seriously, and 1-3% of women act seriously. But that is just based on my experiences with my "peers".Then you need new peers.

Krampus
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 03:23 AM
I think the tendency of a good portion of today's women to think their feelings out loud by talking, instead of thinking before they speak might be why they're not taken seriously.

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 04:47 AM
Then you need new peers.

I just avoid most people and spend my time thinking about buying guns, buying guns, playing with my guns, thinking about buying gun accessories, buying gun accessories, playing with gun accessories. Writing, reading, and bicycling.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 06:00 AM
Gender has nothing to do with it. There are many women here which I take very, very seriously. In fact, some are real "heavy weights" here. If I were to name names, I would forget someone and that someone would have hurt feeling but there are several women whose opinions are of utmost importance. Perhaps each has their own area of expertese.

Bill Noble
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 06:54 AM
that softness & sensuality that no male will give you... unless something goes horribly wrong! :D

Phlegethon
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 12:47 PM
I don't take men seriously either.

Kortrijk
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Thank the heavens, dear, that men do not take you seriously!

:D

Mistress Klaus
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 02:01 PM
I am surprised at the amount of replies my Thread generated here. I really should take the time now..and read them... :D

My original argument was spurred on by the past & present opinions & treatment of the female gender....in war, politics, art, musik, sport, science, trades, :) ...generally the more male 'dominated'?? area's....??

True!...I must admit...that alot/most females (actually and alot of males too!...I might add) do not seem to adhere to these area's willingly or successfully (or some might say...they simply don't belong there in the first place! :-O :P )......but what about the female/s who do have a mind/spirit/strength/brains for these fields.....Are they to be dismissed because of their gender.!!!!?? ;( :| ...

Bottom line:...Why do males deep down & instinctly think they are better & superior over women.??

Absolute RUBBISH in my opinion....The both sexes are quite balanced in the ways of weaknesses & strengths. We are actually Equal.

Johannes de León
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 02:16 PM
but what about the female/s who do have a mind/spirit/strength/brains for these fields.....Are they to be dismissed because of their gender.!!!!?? ;( :| ... Perhaps they have too much testosterone in their bodies... :D :jk

The both sexes are quite balanced in the ways of weaknesses & strengths. We are actually Equal. I don't think nature intended women to be equal to men, or vice-versa. For instance, if we are so equal, why most men can stand more mental and physical difficulties than most women? Or why men have stronger builds?

I don't view it as superiority or inferiority, both genders have their role in human life. I don't want a woman who act like a man. And I don't think any woman will like a man who act like a woman.

Nordhammer
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Bottom line:...Why do males deep down & instinctly think they are better & superior over women.??

Absolute RUBBISH in my opinion....The both sexes are quite balanced in the ways of weaknesses & strengths. We are actually Equal.

Do you think it's a bit of a contradiction for most women to seek superior males but then expect to be treated as equals?

Phlegethon
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Deep down and instinctly? I have no problem with shouting it from the rooftops, because it is true. Men could live happily and fraternally among other men. Women would kill each other if they had to live among women exclusively.

Mistress Klaus
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Perhaps they have too much testosterone in their bodies... :D :jk

I don't think nature intended women to be equal to men, or vice-versa. For instance, if we are so equal, why most men can stand more mental and physical difficulties than most women? Or why men have stronger builds?

I don't view it as superiority or inferiority, both genders have their role in human life. I don't want a woman who act like a man. And I don't think any woman will like a man who act like a woman.

OK...seriously, your first paragraph.....well that is up for debate. Women can withstand immense physical pain. (any female who has given birth will verify that)..and that 'lovely' :| menstrual pain every month..(oh what a joy!)....Men will never understand that aspect of the female. We have better inner strength & mentality to handle pain.
Also this 'mental' difficulties (you mentioned)....again....a female brain is programmed to analyse many situations & problems. Males are only good for focusing on 1 thing at a time. Only a select few males (like females) are worthy praise of any mental genius.

A little bit of both in each sex is healthy. We are so closely connected, male & female are incorporated in both genders.

I still say we are equal. :)

Mistress Klaus
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Do you think it's a bit of a contradiction for most women to seek superior males but then expect to be treated as equals?

;) Please elaborate on this term 'Superior'! (yes I was right!).....What superior males????....Superior as in arsesoles that bash them up & tell them what to do ?....or intelligient, strong men that guide,protect & care for the female.

This can be found in both sexes. If truth be told most men in marriages are controlled by the women...so what does this suggest..

Also....what about males who stay at home & let the female do the nine to five & pay the bills.....who is superior then?... :D

;)

Phlegethon
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Intelligent men stay away from women anyway.

Mistress Klaus
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 03:18 PM
All I ask is a simple confession that both sexes are equal..

Ok?! ;)

Telperion
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 03:57 PM

In terms of inherent moral value, or in terms of capabilities?

Mistress Klaus
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 04:05 PM
In terms of inherent moral value, or in terms of capabilities?

Both. ;)

Telperion
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Both. ;)
Well, clearly they are of equal moral value. They are also of equal value to society, in so far as it is hard to see how any society could function without the contribution of both men and women.

As for capabilities, men and women tend to have varying but complementary strengths and weaknesses. For instance, studies have been done showing that men and women tend not to process information in the same way, and that men tend more towards reason than emotion in decision-making, but women tend to have better interpersonal intuition or emotive intelligence, etc. This implies men and women are not necessarily equally capable at all tasks. But, as I said above, that doesn't mean that one is ultimately of greater value than the other, on a moral or practical level.

Nordhammer
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 05:32 PM

Ok?! ;)

I think men and women should have mutual respect and appreciation for each other. :) In many cases it's mutual disrespect tho. :D

Maybe this is a personal issue for you, and in your case you certainly only deserve the utmost respect and appreciation.

Haldís
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 06:12 PM

Ok?! ;) in which kibbuz did you grow up? :D

only the inferior demand equality, and i am not. :)

Prussian
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 06:42 PM
In my opinion men & women share similiar capabilities in some areas yet at the same time one has distinct capabilities that are due to gender alone, though this may be true both are infact as important to balance as the other.:)

Mistress Klaus
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 07:41 PM
In my opinion men & women share similiar capabilities in some areas yet at the same time one has distinct capabilities that are due to gender alone, though this may be true both are infact as important to balance as the other.:)

;) The comment I was waiting for...A balanced approach to both sexes. ;)

Phlegethon
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Balanced but false.

Prussian
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Balanced but false.How is it false considering the fact we share some similiar capabilities and in other ways we do not, example woman have the capability to bear children as we do not yet the importance of each genders role cannot be questioned regardless of the differences.

The balance comes from each others differing strengths and in this there becomes a balance when weighed up, each gender has it's vital importance in the scheme of things each difference compliments the other.

Nordhammer
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Balanced but false.

The difference is he's working with theory and you're working with proven experience. ;)

Prussian
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 09:58 PM
The difference is he's working with theory and you're working with proven experience. ;)Women being able to give birth is something we cannot do thus a strength over us and not a theory but a fact.

Nordhammer
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Women being able to give birth is something we cannot do thus a strength over us and not a theory but a fact.

http://www.malepregnancy.com/

Prussian
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 10:18 PM
http://www.malepregnancy.com/Scientific manipulation is hardly something to go by in the terms of pregnancy, nature gives this gift to woman, that example is of no relation to the natural order.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Women being able to give birth is something we cannot do thus a strength over us and not a theory but a fact.
It is a merely theoretical ability nowadays which most women still have to prove. They are theoretically able to give birth as much as I am theoretically able to be a successful field marshall, rocket scientist or sports star.

I'd rather compare real, generalizable achievements of the sexes.

Prussian
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 11:15 PM
It is a merely theoretical ability nowadays which most women still have to prove. They are theoretically able to give birth as much as I am theoretically able to be a successful field marshall, rocket scientist or sports star.

I'd rather compare real, generalizable achievements of the sexes.I can see your point on that, but when I speak of balance I don't mean a man and woman are by all means identical literally rather I mean each has their own distinctive strengths and qualities in differing areas according to gender and in the end both are of the same importance as the other, example the man has his role to fulfill and the woman in turn has her own as well thus in the end they are just as important as the other in the scheme of things.

Frans_Jozef
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 01:01 AM
Here's a reason that some men don't take some women seriously:

[/size][/font][/font][/color]

Saying things like, whining about not being taken seriously, and posting semi-nude pictures of yourself on the internet are at least three reasons why some women aren't taken seriously.

Quite a contemptious and venomousway to scold my Australian friend Skadi, foremost since sotto voce you regard her as slutty.
Right? :|

She is not only a great artist and skilled passionate artisan, but also nature's unspoiled child.
I only spoke once with her on messenger, but few women have shown such depth, empathy, reflection and a lovely self-depreciating but noble character.
A rare breed in this most syphilized of civilized times.

I take her damn serious.

bocian
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 01:08 AM
Quite a contemptious and venomousway to scold my Australian friend Skadi, foremost since sotto voceyou regard her as slutty.
Right?

She is not only a great artist and skilled passionate artisan, but also nature's unspoiled child.
I only spoke once with her on messenger, but few women have shown such depth, empathy, reflection and a lovely self-depreciating but noble character.
A rare breed in this most syphilized of civilized times.

I take her damn serious.

I too have yet to speak to her, but I also take her seriously, more than any other 'chick' on Skadi. She seems to have that 'special something', that few females possess.

I don't however take anyone serious, especially females, who take themselves too seriously.

fartwimp
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 02:41 AM
lets not forget that women have that strange and not well explained gift of female intuition.

TisaAnne
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 02:54 AM
lets not forget that women have that strange and not well explained gift of female intuition.
We do??? Why wasn't I told of this??!!! ;)

Sword Brethren
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 05:13 AM

Yes, and how many men have died because, "My women's intuition says we'll be just fine."

Phlegethon
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 08:16 AM
Haha, I am glad you said that. ;)

"Female intuition? I'd rather trust my GPS navigation system!" ;)

Gauleiter
Wednesday, September 15th, 2004, 05:36 AM
fighting & dying for what!!!...most are doing it for what they believe is right......
They fight (in Europe, at least) because, every generation for the last few hundred years, old men cordon off an area of Europe (Belgium is a favorite) and send young boys into kill each other for what the old men tell them is right.

nemo
Wednesday, September 15th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Because most woman are flaky, they have extreme changes of moods from one day to the next and seem to have split personalties, so a man must proceed with caution.

But with some woman the good out weighs the bad if your lucky. :)

But with woman it is like a horse race, sometimes you pick the winner and some times you get the loser it is like gambling.
But I have bad luck gambling I lose a lot.
God should have made 3 sexes, so we men could have had an alternative, but as it is we men will just have to do the best with what we got. :D

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, September 16th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Because most woman are flaky, they have extreme changes of moods from one day to the next and seem to have split personalties, so a man must proceed with caution.

But with some woman the good out weighs the bad if your lucky. :)

But with woman it is like a horse race, sometimes you pick the winner and some times you get the loser it is like gambling.
But I have bad luck gambling I lose a lot.
God should have made 3 sexes, so we men could have had an alternative, but as it is we men will just have to do the best with what we got. :D

That is why there are cats & dogs (not to mention other pets:) ...to gain a real relationship without the burden of sex. ;) An animal never lies nor cheats...sure they have mood swings..(but they are extremely adorable when they have them).

Maybe the question & answer is that both sexes of the human race are annoying....too complex & frankly 'f**ked up'.

(I wish I had never posted this thread....the question of reasoning for humanity will eternally turn complete face...endless circle ;) )