PDA

View Full Version : My Documented Premonition

Alizon Device
Thursday, October 6th, 2005, 07:10 PM
I must be really anally retentive, because from the 14th May 1984 till the 25th August 1990, I kept a diary, insisting on writing an entry every single day, even if absolutely nothing happened. (That's 14 to 20 years old, by the way).

This resulted in me including scores of dreams I had, just for something to write, sometimes.

And it was one of these dreams that has convinced me that premonitions do occur...

I was 20 years old at the time, living on a University campus in Nottingham, in a block of thirty students, on the second floor. (see photo)

It was a silly dream: I was asleep in my bed at night, and was woken up by a noise at the window. I got out of bed and opened the curtains...
And there was my friend, Dave, grinning at me!
This was impossible as I lived too high up!

But it was so vivid, I merited it a mention in my top secret diary.
And I forgot about it.

Several weeks later, I was asleep in my bed at night, and was woken up by a noise at the window. I got out of bed and opened the curtains...
And there was my friend, Dave, grinning at me!

Him and some friends had been going around their sleeping friends' rooms, stacking up 2 "wheelie bins" on top of each other, climbing up them and waking us all up!

He never did this, before or since that night. And I KNOW I didn't tell him about my dream. I never discussed things like that with anyone. I certainly wouldn't tell a male friend that I'd been dreaming about him!

But the strangest thing was Dave's facial expression: it was EXACTLY the same as the dream. A kind of cheeky, mischievous, aren't I clever type of grin!
It's hard to put into words, but I am 100% convinced in the existance of premonitions. :)

PsycholgclMishap
Thursday, October 6th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Haha. That's kind of creepy! :)