PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Ways to Destroy Earth

Zyklop
Friday, June 3rd, 2005, 04:46 PM
Top 10 Ways to Destroy Earth

Destroying the Earth is harder than you may have been led to believe.

You've seen the action movies where the bad guy threatens to destroy the Earth. You've heard people on the news claiming that the next nuclear war or cutting down rainforests or persisting in releasing hideous quantities of pollution into the atmosphere threatens to end the world.

Fools.

The Earth was built to last. It is a 4,550,000,000-year-old, 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000-tonne ball of iron. It has taken more devastating asteroid hits in its lifetime than you've had hot dinners, and lo, it still orbits merrily.

So my first piece of advice to you, dear would-be Earth-destroyer, is: do not think this will be easy.

http://www.livescience.com/technology/destroy_earth_mp.html

green nationalist
Saturday, June 4th, 2005, 12:12 AM
Thats pretty hilarious actualy, it just goes to show that we are only a passing incidence in the grand scheme of the universe. Asteroids may bomb us and wipe out entire genus of species, yet the hunk of iron that is the planet we live on remains.

it kinda puts into perspective the race question.

Vanir
Saturday, June 4th, 2005, 12:17 AM
http://www.livescience.com/technology/destroy_earth_mp.html

:haha I'm almost positive this bloke is from the alt.destroy.the.earth newsgroup I used to post in years and years and years ago (the arch enemies of the alt.pave.the.earth group)

Zyklop
Saturday, June 4th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Thats pretty hilarious actualy, it just goes to show that we are only a passing incidence in the grand scheme of the universe. Asteroids may bomb us and wipe out entire genus of species, yet the hunk of iron that is the planet we live on remains.

it kinda puts into perspective the race question.
How so? :suspect

green nationalist
Saturday, June 4th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Ah I was being Philospical last night. I meant whats the point in struggking for survival when we are just minute organisms on a hunk of Iron?

Never mind

Zyklop
Saturday, June 4th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Ah I was being Philospical last night. I meant whats the point in struggking for survival when we are just minute organisms on a hunk of Iron?
What´s the point in living at all?

green nationalist
Saturday, June 4th, 2005, 07:11 PM
What´s the point in living at all?

Yeah something like that, then I got into a msn conversation with a nice greek lady and that cheerd me up no end ;)

Zyklop
Sunday, June 5th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Yeah something like that, then I got into a msn conversation with a nice greek lady and that cheerd me up no end ;)
Ah, these greek ladies... :D

Wotanimus
Sunday, June 5th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Yeah something like that, then I got into a msn conversation with a nice greek lady and that cheerd me up no end ;)Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :haha :rofl

Blood_Axis
Sunday, June 5th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Stop laughing everyone or I'll give you the noose :D

Frans_Jozef
Sunday, June 5th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Ladies...is there anymore evidence needed that the Universe is created by some Demiurg whose inconceivable bad taste is demonstrated in putting the survival of the human species in de hands (or rather: womb) of a life form, barely recognizeble as homo sapiens, with an evolved cloaca and a destructive grace?

anaktas
Sunday, June 5th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Stop laughing everyone or I'll give you the noose
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my Gods what an endless laughter

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rrofl :haha :rofl :jeer

Blood_Axis
Sunday, June 5th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Ladies...is there anymore evidence needed that the Universe is created by some Demiurg whose inconceivable bad taste is demonstrated in putting the survival of the human species in de hands (or rather: womb) of a life form, barely recognizeble as homo sapiens, with an evolved cloaca and a destructive grace?
Well, what do you know, Frans, the almighty Demiurg has arranged it in such a way that the despicable Homo Sapiens in question may not even have a womb soon.. :D

*hideous act of self-sarcasm, couldn't help it :P

Blood_Axis
Sunday, June 5th, 2005, 07:16 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaShuddup or I'll bite your troll ears off :jeer

anaktas
Monday, June 6th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Shuddup or I'll bite your troll ears off :jeer
We trolls have large ears, long feet, no brains, and huge fangs. :D

Frans_Jozef
Tuesday, June 7th, 2005, 03:08 PM
There goes a plenitude of flirting and cajoling on MSN, beware despair, my friends, Virgo women are unfathomable wonders of gracious design in manners and soma, but many poor sod lay buried in unconsecrated soil..who were embrangled by false idols of hope and sentiment...:nono

Wotanimus
Saturday, June 11th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Shuddup or I'll bite your troll ears off :jeerBrahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :rrofl hihihihihihihihohohoho!!! :jeer

Wotanimus
Saturday, June 11th, 2005, 10:35 PM
Stop laughing everyone or I'll give you the noose :DWhy? Were you the lady? :haha
Na se po, otan les "I'll give you the noose" ennoeis oti tha me "doseis tin myyti"?

Blood_Axis
Sunday, June 12th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Brahahahahahahahahaha!!!! hihihihihihihihohohoho!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
http://www.consoleclassix.com/info_img/MTVs_Beavis_and_Butthead_snes_ScreenShot 1.jpg

:D :P

Mistress Klaus
Wednesday, August 17th, 2005, 09:28 AM
:D The only reason planet Earth has not been blasted out of the universe by asteriodal demise is because of our big protector planet Jupiter.;)