PDA

View Full Version : Who knows in depth about Folkish Asatru?

GreenHeart
Monday, October 28th, 2002, 04:43 PM
If anyone knows all about it please explain me some stuff.......:Newbie

OnionPeeler
Monday, October 28th, 2002, 10:22 PM
It's easy to get sidetracked when thinking about religion, so I'll stick to the big questions. A common misunderstanding is that Asatru is ~the~ old religion. It is not. It is a modern construct derived of old sources, but the 'old religion' can not be rebuilt. The reason is that 1) our sources are incomplete and 2) there was no one 'old religion.'

Ethnocentrism: Asatru in its various modern forms ranges from multicultural groups like the big one in Sweden to strictly ethnocentric, even familio-centric as with the radical Odhinists of America.

Soul conception: There was no one idea of soul among the ancients. It was certainly not the monolithic, contained self of Christian idea. The Norse alone believed several things...the soul might go to Valhalla or Hel, it might become a ghost or spirit (fylgjur) or might reincarnate. The important thing is that the ancients didn't believe in a single, "true" answer.

This agree with modern philosophy when it comes to metaphysics. We just have to shrug our shoulders and say, "I dunno."

Modern versions of Asatru which are folkish (tribal) also vary. One may believe in the gods literally. Or you can take the view that they are avitars or aspects of the high and unknowable God. Or an atheistic view might be that the gods are personifications of natural powers or ideals (thunder, fire, wisdom).

In the end, an "answer" may hold for a few generations or the life of one person. But in the long run, Aryan religion/philosophy is a question, not an answer. Those who purport to have 'the answer' (like Christians) are deluded or liars. It is the probing, the question, that makes Aryan 'religion' ever-dynamic...always repeating the basic questions. If one chooses to 'believe' something...well...that's their choice.

What thing I am I do not know.
I wander secluded, burdened by my mind.
When the Firstborn of Truth has come to me
I receive a share in that selfsame Word.
Rig Veda I:164:37

OnionPeeler
Monday, October 28th, 2002, 10:29 PM
Here's a couple of version of Asatru which are ethnocentric (folkish):

McNallen's Asatru Folk Assembly:
http://www.runestone.org/flash/home.html

HeathenFront:
http://www.heathenfront.org/index2.htm

Rahul
Tuesday, October 29th, 2002, 04:10 PM
What is this about?

"When the Firstborn of Truth has come to me
I receive a share in that selfsame Word."

This is the essence of all which is in the Upanishads.
Now Upanishads have talked of the doctrine of the single individual Atman and the cosmic Brahman(which is present everywhere as the Upanishads tell us).

But is to be verified and felt and percieved through experiences and our senses guide us and help us. We have to know and questioning alone may not have us the answer since one might feel compelled to accept an answer on some given occassion and that person may also provide a reason by logic, which may not be entirely true, just in order to sustain life for if death and birth are opposites then birth must be preferred, since death might seem terminal to some on some occassions.

But Upanishads talk of what is life which goes beyond death in this form. Atman may be the energy and Brahman the unified field which is not an interfering lord-like creature of someone's imagination.

But again, it is left to every individual person's experiences if he has any access to that Atman, Aadhar and Brahman.

Seer Yajna Valkeya in Brihadaranyeka Upanishad says to his wife Maitreyi:

'Verily, the Self is to be seen, to be heard, to be perceived, to be marked, O Maitreyi! When we see, hear, perceive, and know the Self, then all this is known.

GreenHeart
Wednesday, October 30th, 2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by OnionPeeler
Here's a couple of version of Asatru which are ethnocentric (folkish):

McNallen's Asatru Folk Assembly:
http://www.runestone.org/flash/home.html

HeathenFront:
http://www.heathenfront.org/index2.htm

I've already read through both of those sites a long time ago, What I'm really looking the words from the ancient peoples? Survived in secret through underground ;)

Personally, I like to believe in reincarnation and Valhalla. I have personal proof for myself to believe in. What can we make of people who have said they feel intense heat when invoking the gods or putting on a necklace that is a symbol of them??

This topic is so dymanic and endlessly interesting :viking

OnionPeeler
Wednesday, October 30th, 2002, 01:21 AM
I'm not sure you'll find much in the way of 'underground texts'. Most everything that has been found is publically available.

The nearest thing to 'underground' survival usually involves a transformation of original source into 'politically (religiously) correct' stories from later Christian writers. Nearly all of the Keltic and Anglo-Saxon material comes to us this way. Even some of the Nordic details are corrupted by writers like Saxo Grammaticus such that it is difficult to determine whether the ancients believed something or Saxo embellished.

The best in old material you've probably already seen: Voluspa, the Greeks, Rig Veda. Sometimes a new vellum is discovered in Iceland but authenticity is often questionable. Hittite fragments continue to be discovered and translated (there's a large backlog), but the Hittites appear to have adopted much from the local Hurrians. The Thunder God is clearly present, as he also is in Bharat (Indra), Greece (Zeus) and the north (Thor). But I am aware of no genuine 'underground' material.

Most claims at having 'discovered' lost 'wisdom' are modern and bogus, I'm sorry to say.

OnionPeeler
Thursday, October 31st, 2002, 08:53 AM
is that what is 'underground' is genetically underground. That is, our character, both individual and collective as Aryan, awaits purer expression. In this regard, the best counsel is from your own heart...and that of trusted friends.

:)

GreenHeart
Thursday, October 31st, 2002, 09:29 PM
Rahul, what is Upanishads?

Rahul
Friday, November 1st, 2002, 03:20 PM
Upanishads are the series of lectures which some philosophers and teachers of that ancient age delievered and all that they discussed or debated, present in the Brahamana texts, to arrive at the truth of existence.

Upanishads, also known as Vedanta, represent much of the thought from the four Vedas, and yet all Upanishads are not really that old, a lot of dubious text was created during the past one thousand years and termed Upanishad, even though it had no relations whatsoever with the true seed of Vedanta.

A good and elaborate introduction by Freidrich Von Max Muller.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/upan/upinvol1.htm

And there is another essay on Introduction to the Upanishads.

But part of these are also of a dubious origin.

GreenHeart
Friday, November 8th, 2002, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the explanation. I have to admit that I don't know anything about the Aryan beliefs in other areas besides Germanic/Scandinavian ones......

I think it's the worst crime in the world to pervert the divine words of our ancestors. I can hardly believe in the amount of corruption in it all. I guess the best way around that is to read it from sources you trust to be accurate.

Otherwise it's like listening to jews lecture about the klan........

Rahul
Sunday, November 10th, 2002, 06:56 PM
Anyway, I have written an essay on the Fertility Aspect of Indo-European Traditions, it is available on this forum.

The Philosopher...
Tuesday, November 19th, 2002, 05:19 AM
What is laying in the abysmal shades of this unfolded semantic we choose to expel?

Not any word can better summarize it than Heirs*

The conflict between the "self" and the surrounding unadapted world,
Is not something to strike for, or to settle with.
The urge to stabilize an acceptable trodden way between past and
presence (and not to forget the visionary future)
Is essential for harmony to blossom in the beholder of an Aryan mind.

Hedenskab (Heathen virtue) is formed and shaped By Nordic folk as main creator
through titanic centuries of time through fire and ice.

The essence of Hedenskab is so deep that you have to be one
of the creators to understands its enormous depth and influence.

There was nothing within the book the young reader said?
The old man answered, its because its within the Nordic Blood.

Rahul
Tuesday, November 19th, 2002, 07:55 AM
Is the truth to be felt in the blood or is thought just as important, along with blood as well. Blood of course comes first.

Yes, it is to be felt and cannot be explained.

What is the purpose of this forum then?

Hellstar
Tuesday, November 19th, 2002, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Rahul
Is the truth to be felt in the blood or is thought just as important, along with blood as well. Blood of course comes first.

I think I know what you mean, but please elaborate so im sure!

Yes, it is to be felt and cannot be explained.
As most things in life, and especially with Love.

What is the purpose of this forum then?
The purpose with the forum is an Extension of our selves.

Rahul
Wednesday, November 20th, 2002, 01:19 PM
By thought I meant the very essential aspect of intellect or developed mental faculties, which can understand and realise.

Blood is simple genetics in this context. Mongrelization makes one mess of the ability to think. And other perverse orientations such as Multiculturalism only help to further the damage to a volk's mental faculties/intellect, creating numerous distractions in a sort of cauldron which the society/community transforms(better word would be degenerate) into.

But is this Darwinism at work, since most of those who are apparently running the system, are the strongest in some ways that they are able to suppress and repress nature's order itself?

And that pure 'self', the life energy within is never really allowed to surface with its abundant creativity, and that which is in coherence with our mother nature, and is not destructive, unlike the current rule of the rot.

Is self or the will a loser here, against perversion?

By changing the name of this forum, we have allowed ourselves to follow a positive course and learn about one another's ideas of the core Aryan character and thought. Religion is not a good word, because it allows needless and evil agendas to take presence in midst of something which is noble and destroys its purity, of the effort.

Mythology is a word used to indoctrinate folks such that they must start 'believing' as if our lores are lies.

And above all we must not lose sight of the fact that this forum is now on a course, and not the one stifled by its past nomenclature.

Moody
Thursday, November 21st, 2002, 08:00 PM
I think Nietzsche captured much of the pagan spirit in his 'Thus Spake Zarathustra'.

Most importantly, Nietzsche worked on the transvaluing of Christian values back to Aryan values.

By this he meant that Christian MORALITY had been our downfall, leading to multi-culturalism/race-mixing etc.,
By rejecting this SLAVE morality, as he called it, could we then adopt Master Morality - i.e., Aryan morality and Aryan values.
He said that the Icelandic Sagas are the best compendium of Master Morality.

Therefore, when I look at modern Asatru etc., I always ask - 'have they transvalued'?
Some modern pagans are actually still operating a form of Christian Morality!

I think Hitler was right in suggesting that Odinism etc., could not be re-instated.
I rather think that Aryan spirituality in the future will be moral- Master Moral, - but otherwise fairly diverse in terms of beliefs and forms of worship [worth-ship].

GreenHeart
Friday, November 22nd, 2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Moody Lawless
I think Nietzsche captured much of the pagan spirit in his 'Thus Spake Zarathustra'.

Most importantly, Nietzsche worked on the transvaluing of Christian values back to Aryan values.

Thanks for your suggestion

By this he meant that Christian MORALITY had been our downfall, leading to multi-culturalism/race-mixing etc.,
By rejecting this SLAVE morality, as he called it, could we then adopt Master Morality - i.e., Aryan morality and Aryan values.

I like these ideas........

Therefore, when I look at modern Asatru etc., I always ask - 'have they transvalued'?
Some modern pagans are actually still operating a form of Christian Morality!

Its very unfortunate that they do this, also, conversely, some christians focus on traditionally "pagan" ideals...... which I find to be just an expression of the blood despite being under the chains of a concept (religion) which is foreign to our Aryan spirit. The Aryan spirit is always there in all healthy Aryans whether they are conscious of it or not. I seek to become more conscious of this spirit and that's why I started this thread.

I think Hitler was right in suggesting that Odinism etc., could not be re-instated.
I rather think that Aryan spirituality in the future will be moral- Master Moral, - but otherwise fairly diverse in terms of beliefs and forms of worship [worth-ship].

Where did Hitler say that? Can you provide a source? It would be interesting to read about.

The Philosopher...
Saturday, November 23rd, 2002, 06:36 AM

I have to agree, while Judea tenets condemn naturalism,
The Viking Sagas of yore, retrieve inner independence and cultivation.

Viking sagas are multiple beings (thus mind reflecting)
While Judea tenets are inane beings in all their self-opposed inadequate splendour,

We must not forget that Irish clerks mingled with the Icelandic population
Sporadically in considerable years before the actually Sagas were written down.
Im searching for the possibilities of influence here,
One example is the mistletoe (extremely rare in Scandinavian) thus used to penetrate Balder with, Some could indicate it was a southern implementation to the sagas
That they used a mistletoe and not a Northern plant, After all we only got two mistletoes naturally growing in Scandinavian.

Moody
Sunday, November 24th, 2002, 05:53 PM
Hitler said on this subject;

"It seems to me that nothing would be more foolish than to re-establish the worship of Wotan.
Our old mythology had ceased to be viable when Christianity implanted itself".
[Adolf Hitler,'Table Talk'. 14th October 1941; special guest Reichsfuehrer SS Himmler]

The above is from a very good and authenticated primary source.

I fear that the quote given in the above post by Nordicpower88 does not give a proper source.
Does the encyclopedia quoted from there, indicate where the 'Hitler' quote it gave comes from, - in HITLER'S works?

I ask this as there are some forgeries around, the most notorious being Rauschning's books.

GreenHeart
Sunday, November 24th, 2002, 07:10 PM
You don't seem to understand that the two quotes in reality, mean the same thing.

In the quote which I use as my signature, does it anywhere mention WOTAN? He mentions "a religion peculiar to our race" It doesn't have to be Odinism. Our race always has our "religion" because it's in our blood and we cannot be separated from it. Wotan or Odin, was just a manefestation of this racial spirit, it wasn't the first and it won't be the last.

Our true religion is our race.

Hellstar
Sunday, November 24th, 2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by NordicPower88
Our race always has our "religion" because it's in our blood and we cannot be separated from it. Wotan or Odin, was just a manefestation of this racial spirit, it wasn't the first and it won't be the last.

Our true religion is our race.

Well said.

GreenHeart
Sunday, November 24th, 2002, 07:54 PM
Thank you :viking

Moody
Monday, November 25th, 2002, 04:18 PM
With respect, I must say that you misunderstand me, Nordicpower88.

My original contention was that Hitler did not think the pagan religions [like Wotanism] to be viable in today's world.

You asked me to supply my source for this, and I did.

The quote YOU supplied [seemingly as a counter to my contention] was NOT sourced, and you have yet to produce the source for it [I would be interested to know for research reasons].

I also mentioned Point 24 of the Programme of the NSDAP - this calls for a 'Positive Christianity'.

So again, I say that Hitler was NOT in favour of a revived paganism.

Hellstar
Monday, November 25th, 2002, 05:21 PM
Moodylawless@ you bring up some good dilemmas and concern, as I comprehend point 24: it would seem its ambivalent and can be defined in variations indeed. its starts of by saying ( All religions and believes are excepted as long as they do not offend the Nordic thought and virtue) what im thinking here is? well if Christianity and every form of Christianity is not offending the Nordic thought then what the hell is right? ok lets move on to where its ending by saying we except Christianity as long as its liberated from all Jewish materialism schemes. well its hard to say what Hitler really meant, he was extremely young while N.S.D.A.P Program was formed. my sentiments are that he grew wiser as older and therefore saw what's true Germanic and what's not. but he was not dumb he knew that large percent of the Nordic populations were christianised and why start frenzy when you need their comradeship, im sure that in the long run Christianity would be thoughtfully scrutinized and dethroned from every correlation to Germanic heirs.

Dont know what your thoughts are about this?

GreenHeart
Monday, November 25th, 2002, 09:23 PM
Hellstar has a point, and I want to add to that. If Hitler didn't care about old germanic beliefs, why then did he use the runes and not christian crosses on his uniforms? Why did he use the sunwheel again and not some form of christian symbol? Why did he hold parades on the days church was supposed to be held?Why were his favorite writers Savitri Demi and Nietzsche?? If you want to say that he did not believe the old Nordic gods and old Nordic ways were viable today, then how can you answer those questions?

PS: About the quote, if you are referring to the one in my signature, the source is already listed.

If you are interested, I found this site about Hitler quotes on christianity. http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/mischedj/ca_hitler.html

Hellstar
Monday, November 25th, 2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by NordicPower88
and I want to add to that. If Hitler didn't care about old germanic beliefs, why then did he use the runes and not christian crosses on his uniforms? Why did he use the sunwheel again and not some form of christian symbol?

Why? Because Christians are weak unsentimental bastards and we are not. he could find nothing worthy in their feeble repertoire in favour of our strong Nordicism he wish to promote.

Why were his favorite writers Savitri Demi and Nietzsche??
His favourite Author was not Nietzsche in specific!

GreenHeart
Tuesday, November 26th, 2002, 05:59 AM
Yeah, but then why would he want to promote nordicism, as a christian?? I know some people do, but it does not make sense to me, and Hitler was a man of deliberation and sense.

Also, his favorite operas were from Wagner and I hope we all know what Wagner was about........

Hellstar
Tuesday, November 26th, 2002, 09:07 AM
Well yes im as Dissapointed as you are in Hitler. But all i read indicates Nordicism over any Christian shit. I guess it was more the traditions to it, that he embraced, than the weak belief itself.

Ederico
Tuesday, November 26th, 2002, 11:35 AM
I'll jump in the conversation which is one of the most interesting ever at Aryan Dawn. I have some questions to make and please excuse me, but I have been indoctrinated as a Roman Catholic since baptism without any independent choice of my own, and in this land where I reside there is no alternative to Christianity which I find plausible and in positive relation to my spirit.

The Philosopher wrote that the Semitic Religions of Judaic origin, which includes Christianity are self-opposed. This is what he wrote exactly :

While Judea tenets are inane beings in all their self-opposed inadequate splendour

I think I understood partially what is meant, but I am probably confused by the semantics adoperated, so please explain cordially.

I agree that Christianity is alien to the Aryan Race, and another set of beliefs must be instated, the problem is which beliefs and if old beliefs are to be reinstated in your opinion what variations to keep them adjourned with time are needed in your opinion. Also maybe this is not to the interest of Nordics here, but what do you reckon would be the beliefs to be followed by non-Nordic Aryans? Is it the other ancient pre-Christian beliefs like the Romans and Greeks had?

Rahul
Tuesday, November 26th, 2002, 03:00 PM
It seems, however, to be otherwise with stronger and livelier thinkers who are still eager for life. When they side against appearance, and speak of "perspective," with a new arrogance; when they rank the credibility of their own bodies about as low as the credibility of the visual evidence that "the earth stands still," and thus, apparently in good humor, let their securest possession go (for in what does one at present believe more firmly than in one's body?) -who knows if they are not trying at bottom to win back something that was formerly an even securer possession, something of the ancient domain of the faith of former times, perhaps the "immortal soul," perhaps "the old God," in short, ideas by which one could live better, that is to say, more vigorously and cheerfully than by "modern ideas"? There is mistrust of these modern ideas in this attitude, a disbelief in all that has been constructed yesterday and today; there is perhaps some slight admixture of satiety and scorn, unable to endure any longer the bric-a-brac of concepts of the most diverse origin, which is the form in which so-called positivism offers itself on the market today; a disgust of the more fastidious taste at the village-fair motleyness and patchiness of all these reality-philosophasters in whom there is nothing new or genuine, except this motleyness. In this, it seems to me, we should agree with these skeptical anti-realists and knowledge microscopists of today: their instinct, which repels them from modern reality, is unrefuted - what do their retrograde bypaths concern us! The main thing about them is not that they wish to go back, but that they wish to get - away. A little more strength, flight, courage, and artistic power. and they would want to rise - not return!

By WFN

Moody
Tuesday, November 26th, 2002, 07:13 PM
What is 'Christianity'?

I am not a 'Christian' myself [althhough I was Christened!], and I am very interested in Wotanism.

However, I am also a philosopher, and I therefore cannot allow easy answers and imprecision in such vital matters.

Point 24 of the NSDAP is necessary to an understanding of the ambiguities in Hitler's out-look;

"Point 24: We demand liberty for all religious denominations in the State, so far as they are not a danger to it and do not militate against the moral feelings of the German race.
The Party, as such, stands for positive Christianity, but does not bind itself in the matter of creed to any particular confession.
It combats the Jewish-materialist spirit within us and without us, and is convinced that our nation can only achieve permanent health from within on the principle: The Common Interest before Self".
[The Programme of the NSDASP, 1932]

These points were first promulgated in 1920, when Hitler was 30-31 years old.
In Mein Kampf he later said of these Points;

"The NSDAP obtained with its Programme of 25 Points a foundation which must remain unshakeable. The task of the present AND FUTURE members of our movement must not consist in a critical revision of these Points, but rather in being bound by them".
[A.Hitler, MK II, chapter 5, my emphasis]

Now compare Hitler's attitude to religion with that of Race.
On Race he took swift action to expel aliens, whereas on religion he was accomodating, embracing BOTH the Volkish beliefs [hence use of Runes etc.,] AND Christianity [hence his concordat with the Pope etc.,].

So I contend that Hitler sought to Aryanise the spiritual life of the Nation. NOT by reviving Wotanism or Druiduism and what-not, but by bringing out the Aryan element in ALL European spirituality.
Look at the connections between Dionysos, Baldur, Mithras and Jesus!

I think that Hitler knew that a religious purge against Christianity would mean throwing the Racial baby out with the bath-water.

I regard a pan-Aryan Spirituality as being like the Polytheism of classical times. In that, all gods, goddesses and wights are caught up - even an Aryan Christ!

Religious persecution is a Semitic thing!

I must hammer this home, Nordicpower88; the quote you gave of 'Hitler' was not sourced back to Hitler's own writings and speeches, and therefore cannot be considered acceptable on this level of discussion.

Hail All the gods!

Rahul
Tuesday, December 3rd, 2002, 01:57 PM
Any form of Aryan thought in spirituality, which becomes intolerant does not remain really Aryan at all. Reacting to our insecurities must never influence our ways. No matter how difficult it is, but intolerance of 'other' religions is highly despicable when we don't have answers to our own spirit, their may not necessarily be our own but we ought to understand them, without negatively undermining them. We have our own yearnings and questions, which may find an answer in people of the our own racial stock, if we try to understand and question them of their own world-view.

Paganism, in Bharat and in Europe has lost what it should have been, talking of an ideal state we aspire for.

When we talk of reviving it, alluding to our strengths, do we really have the ability to put our senses and mind into that pure mould, which enabled the forefathers of the race to do the noble works which seem almost impossible today, we simply cannot think today in that way. The ability to think is so many higher senses and to avail them to form so many beautiful concepts appears to be a dream of existance to us, as we see in the Veda, or they were able to accept , which we have deliberately tried not to accept?

The world in physical itself deserves to be accepted as is the case with our life and we must happily try to make our utopia out of it, that appears to be the task and not the fussing over someone's prophet or debate how to do a ritual or face the endless wrath of an all-powerful deity. And we need not deny others, but feel what is our own.

This debate on Hitler's Third Reich or its Christian policy is based on what our prejudices wish to speak of then of what we really feel or know about.
Judeo-Christians and Moslems can spend their lives living in a fool's paradise rejecting, in their own minds, of others, non-creedals like myself. But can I really reject their strong beliefs, knowing fully well that I haven't felt or known anything within of their, the same way they may not have known mine.

If we become fanatical, we might as well chose to annihilate our blood's uniqueness, our thought becoming corrupt in the process. What we need is a subtle awareness that the thread of life vigour which runs among all of us is the same, today they may be thiking highly of their beliefs, tomorrow we might be, if we fall to our prejudices, such indeed is the folly of fanaticism, it leads all the time to the son of that carpenter, who remains a mystery till date.
What mystery??? I do not know...if he ever existed... or if his ideas were in coherence/suited for Aryan spirituality, so far we have known that they were not, let the Christians also work constructively and creatively along with pagans to form trust for one another, let them not think like moslems that lying to 'infidels' is allowed, you need to be fully honest to ourselves as well to yourselves, bare naked, so that there are no insecurities in teh first place in our dialogue.

Aryan spirituality is known for its tolerance, let the xians prove so with their own as well.

Let us not fight within, let us think of the possibilities. But it is very hard to brush aside prejudices. Let us be sympathetic to one another then.

For the time is running out, we have to do some really honest self-observation here and talk in respectful terms with one another.

The christians ought to be more loyal to the thoughts of our forefathers since the race looks at the past as well as the future, and those who don't are insincere.

Moody
Wednesday, December 4th, 2002, 05:04 PM
That was a beautiful offering, Rahul, and was inspired by the multifarious gods/godesses/wights.

I too have become concerned at the religious intolerance and almost Puritan approach of many today who fly the swastika.

It strikes me that Aryan spirituality has always been like a vast ocean which is able to absorb all that flows into it and so to cleanse it.

This should not be confused with the concept of Race.
In Race there must be an Order of Rank, and therefore a separation.
To this end, Purity of Blood is an Eternal Aryan Ideal.

Religious conflicts destroy Blood - cf. the Protestant/Catholic fatricidal war that still continues in the North of Ireland.

In all of this, Hitler was truly Aryan.
He said again and again that religious tolerance must be maintained, and I would guess that it is a Semitic distortion of Nazism that pretends otherwise.

Hitler knew that the survival and ascendancy of the Aryan Race is paramount, and that religious quarrels - so typical of Semites - are beyond our contempt.

Rahul
Sunday, December 8th, 2002, 12:43 AM
You deserve the credit for pointing about tolerance, and it just so happened that I found in my personal experiences in the past few months.