PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Telperion!

Ewergrin
Friday, May 20th, 2005, 03:10 PM
I know he doesn't come around much any more, but Happy Birthday to you anyways, Telperion. :)

morfrain_encilgar
Friday, May 20th, 2005, 06:38 PM
I know he doesn't come around much any more, but Happy Birthday to you anyways, Telperion. :)

Telperion has generally been absent I think, Folkish. Ive not noticed him anywhere recently.

Allenson
Friday, May 20th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Yeah, where is that chap? ;) Actually, I do remember him saying that he had a new job and wouldn't be around the various fora very often.

Happy Day anyway!!

Frans_Jozef
Friday, May 20th, 2005, 06:48 PM
The same from me.
A man of great intellectual capacities and eager for adventure and fieldwork, a bright star on the firmanent of a new generation of scientific buccaneers who shouldn't be bogged down by the trivialities of Boulot-Dodo; he should live free, spacious and unbothered as a retainer of some Academy and realize his dreams as a service to Science and Community!

Wotanimus
Friday, May 20th, 2005, 11:26 PM
I know he doesn't come around much any more, but Happy Birthday to you anyways, Telperion. :)Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you! :waving :guitar
Happy birthday dear Telperion! :bday
Happy birthday to you!

Telperion
Monday, May 30th, 2005, 05:09 AM
I suppose I should confirm that I am still alive. My work has occupied a lot of my time over the past several months, hence my non-existence in the virtual world.

Anyway, I appreciate the birthday wishes from everyone. :) I'm still having difficulty coming to grips with the fact that I am now officially over the hill, so your words of encouragement are appreciated. :0

Ewergrin
Monday, May 30th, 2005, 05:11 AM
I suppose I should confirm that I am still alive. My work has occupied a lot of my time over the past several months, hence my non-existence in the virtual world.

Anyway, I appreciate the birthday wishes from everyone. :) I'm still having difficulty coming to grips with the fact that I am now officially over the hill, so your words of encouragement are appreciated. :0

I nearly gasped when I saw you online! How have you been friend? Your presence here has surely been missed.

Telperion
Monday, May 30th, 2005, 05:19 AM
Hmm, didn't mean to shock you with my sudden emergence from the void. I've been very busy professionally, and had to deal with various social and personal issues. Unfortunately, that's led to my complete non-participation in any message board for a good five months at least.

Still, I'm glad to see things appear to be sailing along on this forum. And I hope that all is well with you. Cool avatar, by the way.

Siegfried
Monday, May 30th, 2005, 08:45 AM
Happy birthday, Telperion :)

Blood_Axis
Monday, May 30th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Happy, happy birthday, old friend!!! :cheekkiss

:yay

Zyklop
Monday, May 30th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

Scáthach
Tuesday, May 31st, 2005, 11:41 PM