PDA

View Full Version : Negroids in the Saudi Arabian Population?

trajan70
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 07:18 AM
I was astonished about the massive negrid admixture in the players of the national soccer team in Saudi Arabia.

Does anybody know whether this national team is represenative of the Saudi population ?

Evolved
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 07:35 AM
Saudi Arabia is a multiracial country. Arabs are not a racial group, they are much more diverse than Europeans. There are a lot of Pakistani, Filipino, African, CIS, etc workers drawn to living in the Islamic Holy Land. These guys are likely descending from black slaves or more recent immigrants from Muslim populations in Africa, I would guess Sudanese or Somalis. Some of them are simply too coal black and negroid to be 'admixed', especially the 2 men at the upper left corner of the picture.

http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=10885

trajan70
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Saudi Arabia is a multiracial country. Arabs are not a racial group, they are much more diverse than Europeans. There are a lot of Pakistani, Filipino, African, CIS, etc workers drawn to living in the Islamic Holy Land. These guys are likely descending from black slaves or more recent immigrants from Muslim populations in Africa, I would guess Sudanese or Somalis. Some of them are simply too coal black and negroid to be 'admixed', especially the 2 men at the upper left corner of the picture.

http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=10885

Thanks for the info, lg. :)

I was aware that there negrid admixture exists in some Saudi Arabians but I was wondering whether the negrid admixture displayed by the national soccer team is representative of the Saudi population as a whole.

Agrippa
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 04:34 PM
They are in no way representative because the Kings family is buying players from all over the world.

You could call them foreign workers and they are mostly immigrated short time ago or from the under class.

The real Saudis are mostly Orientalid whereas in this team playing fully Negrids and Aethiopids.