PDA

View Full Version : Advice desired, I also have questions

Sword Brethren
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 04:11 AM
My goal is to get into the US army, however I took doctor prescribed medication for a brief time during age 13. (They don't like you taking them after age 12). Although they let people in who used crack and heroin at age 16-17, they will hassle me for taking prescribed medication for something that isn't even an issue anymore!!! How is that for hypocrisy.

I am not sure I will be able to get into the US army. So, I am considering alternatives.

What are your thoughts on the French Foreign Legion? Spanish Legion? Italian army? Belgian army? Russian army? And the difficulty a foreigner would have in joining. What would you do?

Thank you

bocian
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 04:18 AM
I went through a phase when I wanted to join an army. But decided against it because I disagree with most of the world conflicts nowadays, and I wouldn't want to be a willing participant in any of it.

Why are you so willing to fight? And who do you want to fight?

The various armies you mentioned are all fighting in different places around the world and for different causes.

You are only 17 years old, you still have so much time...

Sword Brethren
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 04:31 AM
I went through a phase when I wanted to join an army. But decided against it because I disagree with most of the world conflicts nowadays, and I wouldn't want to be a willing participant in any of it.

Why are you so willing to fight? And who do you want to fight?

The various armies you mentioned are all fighting in different places around the world and for different causes.

You are only 17 years old, you still have so much time...
I have wanted to be in the army since as long as I can remember. And be in the army I shall (just not sure which army it will be now that they say I need a medical waiver). I am going to college though. I hope to be able to get into the US army officer training program at college... The only way I would ever enter any armed forces anywhere would be as an officer.

Fool
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 04:31 AM
Forget about these corrupt meaningless armies and instead fight in a future epic war to end all wars... (:o

Sword Brethren
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 04:36 AM
war to end all wars... (:o
Sounds like ww1 to me... Only that whole "End all wars" part never did pan out too well did it?

As Plato said, "Only the dead have seen the end of war".

stroker
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 12:41 PM
My goal is to get into the US army, however I took doctor prescribed medication for a brief time during age 13. (They don't like you taking them after age 12). Although they let people in who used crack and heroin at age 16-17, they will hassle me for taking prescribed medication for something that isn't even an issue anymore!!! How is that for hypocrisy.

I am not sure I will be able to get into the US army. So, I am considering alternatives.

What are your thoughts on the French Foreign Legion? Spanish Legion? Italian army? Belgian army? Russian army? And the difficulty a foreigner would have in joining. What would you do?

Thank you
If you want to be killed whilst doing the dirty work of a nation that is too gutless to go to war itself and likes rolling over and spreading its legs for invading forces............then by all means join the psychopaths in the Frnch Foreign Legion.........better still just drink a litre of cyanide its still suicide but its quicker.

Your young enjoy yourself.....eat and drink as much as you can and sleep with as many women as humanly possible........if you have to join an army make it the Italian or Spanish.

Sword Brethren
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Your young enjoy yourself.....eat and drink as much as you can and sleep with as many women as humanly possible.........
I must say with all due respect, what you suggest well... That sir is the path to eternal damnation.

kinvolk
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Young man, I believe that you would NOT care for the U.S. Army as it stands today. Too much showering with minorities. I suggest joining a militia or somewhat similar group. I would suggest a Klavern but from your signature it seems that you already have a pretty good handle on that. Maybe start your own Militia? I think your on a good road though and remember; ALWAYS fight the good fight!!!

Sword Brethren
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 08:41 PM
Young man, I believe that you would NOT care for the U.S. Army as it stands today. Too much showering with minorities. I suggest joining a militia or somewhat similar group. I would suggest a Klavern but from your signature it seems that you already have a pretty good handle on that. Maybe start your own Militia? I think your on a good road though and remember; ALWAYS fight the good fight!!!I am already a general in a militia. Because of my success at recruitment, they made me a general. Also they thought I showed good organizational skills.

Sword Brethren
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Why should I not try the foreign legion? It is only for a five year contract. What are five years out of a lifetime?

Sword Brethren
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 08:43 PM
I guess my mind is already made up, I was just hoping somebody would agree with me. Well at least I am being honest. :)

kinvolk
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 08:48 PM
I am already a general in a militia. Because of my success at recruitment, they made me a general. Also they thought I showed good organizational skills.
A General at age 17????? I am 40 and an excellent recruiter. I maintain the rank of Captain. What kind of Militia would this be? Plastic Army men? The game of "Risk" perhaps?

kinvolk
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Why should I not try the foreign legion? It is only for a five year contract. What are five years out of a lifetime?
5 years can BE a lifetime.

Sword Brethren
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 08:50 PM
A General at age 17????? I am 40 and an excellent recruiter. I maintain the rank of Captain. What kind of Militia would this be? Plastic Army men? The game of "Risk" perhaps?
It is an international unit. I was the first american to come forward, and they needed a top man in america... I guess ranks were being handed out on a "First come first serve" basis... Granted it is not the best. But they also believe, as do I, that Yahweh is leading people to join... That is why I joined, the visions from Yahweh...

I helped start 2 state chapters, 2 international chapters, and a few other states are in process of forming chapters.

Sword Brethren
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 09:00 PM
I think it is very much a militia of the youth. And as such, would it not be fitting that youths be commanded by their peers? There are older people with actual military experience (many of them). However, I think that in most likelihood, the average age would probably be between 17-25. It is not tired old men in wheelchairs who will save the race. It is the youth who are devout, loyal, and obey the commands of Yahweh.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 05:52 AM
If you qualify for the Waffen SS, you might be accepted in the Wolff Militia.

Fraxinus Excelsior
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 03:55 AM

Sword Brethren; join ROTC and you won't have to enlist. Just apply to a university with a Reserve Officer Training Corps(ROTC) program and contact them for any information.

There's no obligation for First and Second year cadets; the contract begins upon entering your Third year as a cadet. This contract is for eight years, but, it's great pay and benefits, so, it depends on what you're looking for in life.(These 8-years are great for experience ;) )

There is more leeway in joining the cadet corps, while oppositely, enlistment in the Regular Army, Reserves and the National Guard is rather hairy; ROTC is more than likely willing to overlook your medication issue.

Whatever school you are acceptd to doesn't have recruiters, they have Military Science instructors who handle these matters; so, if your intentions involve a commission, don't speak to recruiters, speak to a college counselor.

Also, in response to the FFL and la Legion, these military organizations don't allow foreigners to become commissioned.

Sword Brethren
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 04:58 AM
Sword Brethren; join ROTC and you won't have to enlist. Just apply to a university with a Reserve Officer Training Corps(ROTC) program and contact them for any information.

There's no obligation for First and Second year cadets; the contract begins upon entering your Third year as a cadet. This contract is for eight years, but, it's great pay and benefits, so, it depends on what you're looking for in life.(These 8-years are great for experience ;) )

There is more leeway in joining the cadet corps, while oppositely, enlistment in the Regular Army, Reserves and the National Guard is rather hairy; ROTC is more than likely willing to overlook your medication issue.

Whatever school you are acceptd to doesn't have recruiters, they have Military Science instructors who handle these matters; so, if your intentions involve a commission, don't speak to recruiters, speak to a college counselor.

Also, in response to the FFL and la Legion, these military organizations don't allow foreigners to become commissioned.
I thought I already specified I was trying for ROTC... Oh well, maybe I forgot to mention it. But I have applied via the university. I never planned to enlist. I did say I wanted to be an officer, perhaps I thought that would have implied ROTC, I should have been more specific here... Oh well, the University ROTC colonel already has my medical records and I need a waiver to get in.

Sword Brethren
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 04:59 AM
I have wanted to be in the army since as long as I can remember. And be in the army I shall (just not sure which army it will be now that they say I need a medical waiver). I am going to college though. I hope to be able to get into the US army officer training program at college... The only way I would ever enter any armed forces anywhere would be as an officer.

Yes, I did already mention ROTC...

:)

AngryPotato
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 05:28 AM
Do what you feel called to do. I regret not joining the service.

Mac Seafraidh
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 05:53 AM
As far as medication goes - automatic cannot join(complete bs, well sorry actually it is in bootcamp.) So in the beginning you cannot take meds but after bootcamp you can.

I was talking about my experience in joining the Navy in an old post which I do not think exists anymore. Currently, I would not join any American armed force because I am not siding with the ZOG. I will not stop taking meds and as for Dubba-Ya(avoiding all 9/11 questions pretty much.) and will certainly not die for that president.

Sword Brethren
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 05:58 AM
You are missing the point. I stopped taking the medication at age 13...

Fraxinus Excelsior
Friday, April 23rd, 2004, 06:04 PM
I thought I already specified I was trying for ROTC... Oh well, maybe I forgot to mention it. But I have applied via the university. I never planned to enlist. I did say I wanted to be an officer, perhaps I thought that would have implied ROTC, I should have been more specific here... Oh well, the University ROTC colonel already has my medical records and I need a waiver to get in.
Yes, you did already mention ROTC. So what? I was giving you a detailed explanation (read=ADVICE) based on how I entered the service, which was: acceptance to college, enlistment in the NG, and the awarding of my full-ride scholarship.

I mentioned the enlistment process because it is harder to enlist into the military (Regular Army or the Reserve Components) than it is to be accepted into a university's ROTC program. Enlistment is contractual, while ROTC isn't (in the beginning).

Stating the intent to become an officer does not imply ROTC. You could finish college and then enter OCS. Same destination, different route.

Also, don't worry about the medication issue; waivers are handed out like candy. This problem will work-itself-out.

The military (regardless of branch of service) needs officers, so they will more-than-likely grant your waiver. Due to the lack of officers, my school's ROTC program actually "passed" an unofficial "law" that makes it less-than-possible to be kicked-out of ROTC.

Vestmannr
Friday, April 23rd, 2004, 09:02 PM
I'd suggest passing up on the US military. I did my duty to my family when I joined, and I dont see much good in it beyond that. Not sure how the Legion Etrangere would do you either. Have you considered a career in law enforcement? Departments in many areas tend to be friendlier to our folk than the US military is becoming (mostly Black, Hispanic, and immigrants). The only exception might be the USMC, still mostly our folk there from what I hear: that might change. The question is, can you keep your beliefs secret during a career in the US military? That means never even letting anyone see you with something that might implicate you as 'White pride' even? The US military under Clinton, and then Dubya *persecutes* anyone who isnt PC as regards race.