PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Prussian au!

Mistress Klaus
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 09:24 AM
:thumbsup Happy Birthday Prussian au. Hope you have a great day!
:bday :bday :bday
Cheers!.

Blood_Axis
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 12:58 PM
Happy birthday, dear friend!! :AWW

Many happy returns of the day!

Best wishes. :yay

Odin Biggles
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 01:28 PM
Happy birthday

Vanir
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 01:28 PM
Happy birthday, dear friend!! :AWW

Many happy returns of the day!

Best wishes. :yay

Yeah, commiserations on losing another year of your life my good man.

Though "would Bismarck have colluded with savage, deranged Catholic Spaniards?" I ask myself...

Allenson
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 01:36 PM
Cheers lad! :)

Although, based on his profile, he hasn't logged in since 12/20/04....

Ewergrin
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 01:46 PM
Cheers lad! :)

Although, based on his profile, he hasn't logged in since 12/20/04....

Exactly. I wouldn't count on a reply from him, but Happy Birthday, anyways, lad.

Odin Biggles
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 01:46 PM
LOL I noticed that to :D, hes around on Stirpes & FG though...

Though would Bismarck have colluded with savage, deranged Catholic Spaniards I ask myself...

If your talking about Stirpes I wouldnt bother, that place has problems...

Allenson
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 02:17 PM
If your talking about Stirpes I wouldnt bother, that place has problems...

....with Angles, Saxons, Frisians, Jutes and other North Sea tribes and their progeny across the ponds anyway. ;)

Prussian
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 02:40 PM
Exactly. I wouldn't count on a reply from him, but Happy Birthday, anyways, lad.You'll be suprised. ;)

But to all those that have expressed many kind words on this day, I thank you all immensely. :thumbsup

Ewergrin
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 02:44 PM
Eek gads! :D

Prussian
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 02:46 PM
Yeah, commiserations on losing another year of your life my good man.Danke Schön.

Though "would Bismarck have colluded with savage, deranged Catholic Spaniards?" I ask myself...I don't know, though he sure did with those Catholic Bavarians. ;)

His admiration for King Ludwig of Bayern was most noted by a picture of him on the desk of his study.

I'm just there to represent the Germanic quarter within the construct of the site. Developing friendships with other Nationalistic peoples is just a bonus.

Ewergrin
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 02:46 PM
You'll be suprised. ;)

But to all those that have expressed many kind words on this day, I thank you all immensely. :thumbsup

Alas, I was too late with my last reply.
Happy Birthday, friend.

Prussian
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 02:50 PM
Alas, I was too late with my last reply.
Happy Birthday, friend.Not to worry my friend. Thank you so much once again. :)

Allenson
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 02:54 PM
Excellent! :)

Vanir
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 03:37 PM
Danke Schön.

I don't know, though he sure did with those Catholic Bavarians. ;)

His admiration for King Ludwig of Bayern was most noted by a picture of him on the desk of his study.
Ahhh, you know what I mean.

I'm just there to represent the Germanic quarter within the construct of the site. Developing friendships with other Nationalistic peoples is just a bonus.
Mark my words mate, they'll turn on you too, whenever it is appropriate for them to do so, without as much as a raised eyebrow. But whatever floats your boat. That's the last inter-forum comment I'll take the liberty of expressing.

My birthday commiserations were not sarcastic BTW, they were genuine. I give bday commiserations to everybody.

Oh, and when you go back to Stirpes would you PLEASE take these juvenile "pan-europa" Greeks that seem to have spilled over here with you! Pretty please with sugar & spice :haha

Prussian
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 03:57 PM
Mark my words mate, they'll turn on you too, whenever it is appropriate for them to do so, without as much as a raised eyebrow. But whatever floats your boat. That's the last inter-forum comment I'll take the liberty of expressing.Actually from the administrative point of view that is highly unlikely. The Admin. group is composed of Two Germanics, Two Hispanics/Iberians, One Slav & One Celt. It is a fairly balanced set-up. The way it works it is no individual or faction of this group can dominate. It is fairly open & discussive, even down to moderation level, everyone one has input. It is a good system, of course opinions can differ but the importance is in the fact we all have a say.

My birthday commiserations were not sarcastic BTW, they were genuine. I give bday commiserations to everybody.I did not take it as sarcastic, once again I thank you for the thought. :)

Oh, and when you go back to Stirpes would you PLEASE take these juvenile "pan-europa" Greeks that seem to have spilled over here with you! Pretty please with sugar & spice :hahaWell unfortunately I will have to decline. I believe the Pan-European element does not fit into the orientation at stirpes.

Stirpes is no Pan-European fora, though it has a variety of Nationalities present, it is essentially about retaining National identities. Each group is represented with their own specific sub-forums.

We are alien to concepts like Pan-Europeanism, Aryanism, White Nationalism, or any other such constructs which may imply a loss of our individual national identities in favour of an homogeneous pro-European pseudo-identity or, worse, of an amorphous Internationalism based on pseudo-racial delusions.But I must commend you for the effort displayed in having a go.

Vanir
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 04:15 PM
Stirpes is no Pan-European fora, though it has a variety of Nationalities present, it is essentially about retaining National identities. Each group is represented with their own specific sub-forums.
When did it change? I recall that when that forum was first floated it was emphatically touted as "Stirpes for Pan-Europeanism" or something along those lines. I remember every time I read one of Awar's posts I had to see it at the bottom as his sigfile. Over and over and over....

But I must commend you for the effort displayed in having a go. "You never know unless you have a go" as the ockerism goes.

You have a dry humour, I'll give you that
:haha

Regards from Mexico,
Anders

Prussian
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 04:26 PM
When did it change? I recall that when that forum was first floated it was emphatically touted as "Stirpes for Pan-Europeanism" or something along those lines. I remember every time I read one of Awar's posts I had to see it at the bottom as his sigfile. Over and over and over....You are probably thinking of "Stirpes for European Nationalists". We never had a "Pan-European" view from the start. The piece I quoted from the statement of Orientation has not been changed it is exactly the same one as from day one.

Sigel
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 04:59 PM
Why are they so anti-Anglo/American/Anglo-colonial etc.?
Oh er... Happy Birthday by the way.

Prussian
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 05:08 PM
Why are they so anti-Anglo/American/Anglo-colonial etc.?Stirpes as a whole is not anti-anglo nor is the staff as a whole. But obviously some individuals have differing opinions on the matter. Personally I don't subscribe to it. But I can understand how the opinions of a few can be interpreted as Stirpes as a whole.

Oh er... Happy Birthday by the way.Thank you I appreciate it. :)

Allenson
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 07:20 PM
Regards from Mexico,

Donde esta Miami? ;)

Frans_Jozef
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 10:20 PM
Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag, Prussian!

the purpose of growing older isn't to get on in life and enjoy the fruits of your able realizations, but that some stupid kid in the bus moves his bum and offers his warmed-up seat to you. ;)

...however, you might experience a ride of a life time, helping yourself up the best you can clutching a beam(no one offers you a seat) to hold yourself together in a shaky bus steered by an awful chauffeur, grunting a curse between edge-to-edge biting teeth and arrive at destination with five minutes to fifteen minutes delay. :lol

Behind this lively situation humor hides the simple truth that we often win battles but loose the war, yet not everything is forfeited and small events, littlest tokens of sympathy may hold great treasures and wipe away the welling tears blinding your vision.

Mjölnir
Saturday, April 23rd, 2005, 06:26 PM
Happy Birthday Prussian au!

:wave

Hope you are well and strong and healthy.

Greetings from the Ostmark!

M., :-D :smoking