PDA

View Full Version : Welcome, Sifsvina!

Forum Messenger
Wednesday, February 9th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Hi Sifsvina,
Welcome to Blut und Boden Forum. We hope you will enjoy your stay here.
Please take a few mins to read over our forum policies...

- Forum Staff

Sifsvina
Thursday, February 10th, 2005, 12:43 AM
Thank you! I'm unlikely to post much as I'm not much of a computer user. But it is nice to read like minded thoughts:-)

Ewergrin
Thursday, February 10th, 2005, 01:32 AM
Thank you! I'm unlikely to post much as I'm not much of a computer user. But it is nice to read like minded thoughts:-)

Now for a more personal welcome.
Hello!

How did you find out about BUB forum? Feel free to post as much as you like.
I find that most of our members do the same as you; they read but don't post much.

Sifsvina
Thursday, February 10th, 2005, 03:15 AM
[How did you find out about BUB forum? Feel free to post as much as you like.
I find that most of our members do the same as you; they read but don't post much.]

I think I followed a link from SKADI.net. I saved a link and forgot about it for awhile, I have a very low tolerence for reading things on a computer. When I just tried to read some from the forum it required me to register so I figured why not. It is a nice breath of fresh air to read about others who feel similarly to my fiance and I and yet kind of frustrating because we are not yet living the life we want to, closer to nature, away from the encroaching third world ghetto. A life that would more properly be lived a few hundred years ago when humans had not yet sabatoged themselves so much with this incidious "progress" thing.

Excuse me while I fiure out the details of this posting thing! OOh, I like! :wiking But the poor guy doesn't get the satisfaction of smashing anything!

Ewergrin
Thursday, February 10th, 2005, 05:35 AM
[How did you find out about BUB forum? Feel free to post as much as you like.
I find that most of our members do the same as you; they read but don't post much.]

I think I followed a link from SKADI.net. I saved a link and forgot about it for awhile, I have a very low tolerence for reading things on a computer. When I just tried to read some from the forum it required me to register so I figured why not. It is a nice breath of fresh air to read about others who feel similarly to my fiance and I and yet kind of frustrating because we are not yet living the life we want to, closer to nature, away from the encroaching third world ghetto. A life that would more properly be lived a few hundred years ago when humans had not yet sabatoged themselves so much with this incidious "progress" thing.

Excuse me while I fiure out the details of this posting thing! OOh, I like! :wiking But the poor guy doesn't get the satisfaction of smashing anything!

How are you enjoying Skadi Forum?
I can tell you one thing, it is quite different that it used to be. I am Wold there, by the way.

Sifsvina
Thursday, February 10th, 2005, 11:15 PM
How are you enjoying Skadi Forum?
I can tell you one thing, it is quite different that it used to be. I am Wold there, by the way.

I haven't browsed it in months. I'm sure I'll check it out again at some point:-)
Some great info and intelligent posts but alot of 'posturing'. Some people seem more involved in their own mental mastur.... than the actual betterment of our race. And on alot of subjects I found a derth of simple 'layman's' explinations. I do not have the time nor the brain capacity to go read every book pertaining to 'racial' subjects. My reading list is already far too long and I have a life and many other interests. In my list of priorities learning practical skills like how to feed, cloth, and take care of my family and community take precidence :valkyrie

Ewergrin
Friday, February 11th, 2005, 08:54 AM
I haven't browsed it in months. I'm sure I'll check it out again at some point:-)
Some great info and intelligent posts but alot of 'posturing'. Some people seem more involved in their own mental mastur.... than the actual betterment of our race. And on alot of subjects I found a derth of simple 'layman's' explinations. I do not have the time nor the brain capacity to go read every book pertaining to 'racial' subjects. My reading list is already far too long and I have a life and many other interests. In my list of priorities learning practical skills like how to feed, cloth, and take care of my family and community take precidence :valkyrie
Brilliantly spoken.
It is that very attitude that I am trying to spread and sustain here at Blut und Boden Forum.

Siegfried
Friday, February 11th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Welcome Sifsvina :)

In my list of priorities learning practical skills like how to feed, cloth, and take care of my family and community take precidence

Well spoken. Practical skills and community building are the backbone of any people that wishes to survive.

Odin Biggles
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 02:04 AM
Hello :wave

Sifsvina
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Why, thank you, gentlemen!
I think I will like it here:-) And hopefully contribute in my small way. :valkyrie

Odin Biggles
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Its not very busy, but in a way I like it that way :)