PDA

View Full Version : Nick Griffin Arrested

Siegfried
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 12:50 PM
BNP leader Nick Griffin arrested

The leader of the British National Party has been arrested as part of a police inquiry following the screening of a BBC documentary.

A party spokesman said Nick Griffin was arrested on Tuesday morning on suspicion of incitement to commit racial hatred.

West Yorkshire police confirmed they had arrested a 45-year-old man from outside their area.

BNP founding chairman John Tyndall was arrested on Sunday on the same charge.

Criminal damage

In July, the BBC documentary Secret Agent featured covertly-filmed footage of BNP activists.

Mr Griffin is the twelfth man to be arrested following the documentary.

Nine men from West Yorkshire and another man from Leicester have been arrested and freed on bail.

Seven of the men had been held variously in connection with suspected racially aggravated public order offences, conspiracy to commit criminal damage and possession of a firearm.

Two men, both from Keighley, were arrested in September on suspicion of conspiracy to commit criminal damage.

A 24-year-old man from Leicester was detained on Monday on suspicion of incitement to commit racial hatred.

A BNP spokesperson said Mr Tyndall, from Brighton, was arrested following a speech he made in Burnley, Lancashire, and was released on police bail.

---

[source (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/4094275.stm)]

JoeDas
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 01:59 PM
If Nick Griffin is arrested for incitement to racial hatred, shouldn't British Muslims also be arrested as they leave their mosques for the same? Anyone who advocates what is said in the Koran is inciting racial and religious hatred--

"When you (Muslims) encounter infidels (non-Muslims), behead them." (Koran 47:4)

"I (Allah) will terrorize the hearts of the infidels (non-Muslims). Behead them and cut off their fingers because they did not believe in Allah and his messenger (Muhammad). If anyone does not believe in Allah and his messenger, Allah has severe punishment." (Koran 8:12,13)

"Fight them until there will be no apostasy and the religion becomes Allah's religion (Islam)." (K 8:39)

"Kill the infidels (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, seize them and lie in wait to ambush them. If they repent (convert to Islam) and give alms let them go." (K 9:5)

"Fight the infidels (non-Muslims) and the hypocrites (who claim they are Muslims) and be harsh to them. Hell is their fate" (K 9:73)

Of course, there are hundreds of such verses in the Koran, but you get the picture...

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 03:12 PM
How does one commit hatred?

Siegfried
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 03:16 PM

I was wondering about that myself. It's probably Newspeak.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Whatever it is, it does not seem to be proper English.

Siegfried
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Whatever it is, it does not seem to be proper English.

It nevertheless pops up several times, not only in the BBC article I posted above. See, for example, the BNP statement (http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=78), a News24 article (http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_1635871,00.html), a Times Online article (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1403148,00.html), and a story in the Mirror (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_objectid=14976169&method=full&siteid=50143&headline=-godfather-of-hate--arrested-for-racism-name_page.html).

Stríbog
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 04:36 PM
No matter how many times I hear it, it never ceases to amaze me that possession of a firearm would be criminal. The myth of "Anglo-Saxon rule of law" and "the rights of the citizen" has long since come crashing down.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Well, there is the legal possession of a firearm and the illegal possession of a firearm. As far as I know both versions also exist in the U.S.

Stríbog
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Well, there is the legal possession of a firearm and the illegal possession of a firearm. As far as I know both versions also exist in the U.S.

There are certainly people who should not be permitted to own firearms. However, there are also people who should certainly be permitted to own firearms, and they are prohibited by law from doing so in many 'enlightened' countries.

Siegfried
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 04:44 PM
No matter how many time I hear it, it never ceases to amaze me that possession of a firearm would be criminal. The myth of "Anglo-Saxon rule of law" and "the rights of the citizen" has long since come crashing down.

http://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=28079&stc=1

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 05:04 PM
I feel very safe in a country where hardly anybody owns guns (or, to be more exact, owns guns but is not allowed to carry them around). This yankee gun culture is totally alien to Europeans (with the exception of a few Balkan people and Caucasian tribes).

Evolved
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 06:33 PM
BNP member Steve Barkham told reporter Jason Gwynne how he kicked and punched a man during the 2001 Bradford riots. In the film, Mr Barkham says he beat an Asian man during the Bradford riots. But, he says, he was not prosecuted as his victim was unable to identify him from police photographs.

If so, he deserves to be prosecuted.

In the documentary, footage recorded at a meeting in Keighley shows BNP leader Mr Griffin saying it was important to stand up and act for the party or "they (Muslims) will do for someone in your family".

"For saying that, I tell you, I will get seven years if I said that outside."

He calls Islam a "wicked, vicious faith" that "has expanded through a handful of cranky lunatics" and "is now sweeping country after country".

I don't see how that is incitement, he does not say what "acting for the party" means. His opinions on Islam are not "incitement."

Another member, Stewart Williams, says he wants to "blow up" Bradford's mosques with a rocket launcher.

Yes, that would constitute a terrorist plot. He should be locked up.

BNP council candidate Dave Midgley is shown saying he squirted dog faeces through the letterbox of an Asian takeaway.

How mature. (:o

Mr Griffin accused the programme makers of selectively editing a speech he delivered in the film and challenged the authorities to prosecute him.

"It's still not illegal to criticise Islam", he said.

And it shouldn't be. But there are better ways of doing it than spraying mailboxes with dogshit and planning to bomb mosques.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3894529.stm

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Steve Barkham is a braggard and a blabbermouth. I am pretty sure he was not even there when the riots broke out. It's just his way of playing cool in a sick and degenerated British society.

The BNP is a ridiculous party run by folks who hold absolutely ridiculous views that defy the most basic logic. Therefore it is quite understandable that they cooperate with the National Alliance in the U.S. Gliebe, Griffin and Lecomber remind me of the Three Stooges, but they are not even half as entertaining.

Odin Biggles
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 07:03 PM
I care little for the BNP but this will only make them look the bullied schoolkid to the public fighting against the big bully (government).

Gil
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Well, imagine that full ownership of guns was allowed under the British Law, meaning you could possess and carry around firearms. I guess that right now Nick Griffin et al would be under prosecution for Homicide or attempted homicide, don't you think.
I agree with Phlegethon, it seems the whole craze about gun owning is typically american. Perhaps they miss the Old Wild West? ;)

Oskorei
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Why doesnt the media make similar programs about the antiracists and their use of violence, threats and vandalism? Here in Sweden the reds are very open on their homepages, even listing all the crimes they commit. It ought to be a goldmine to any journalist, cop, judge or social worker. Half of the job is already done, by the antinationalist selfhaters.

But strangely enough, only Nationalists get targeted by the journalists et al.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 07:28 PM
If BNP members were allowed to carry guns I'd feel very uneasy - even as a perfectly "Aryan" Briton. I mean, how can you know how people who put dogshit in mailboxes would behave if they were armed?

Siegfried
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 07:32 PM
I agree with Phlegethon, it seems the whole craze about gun owning is typically american. Perhaps they miss the Old Wild West? ;)

A Germanic freeman should have the means to protect himself and his loved ones against intruders, thieves, and other scum - with lethal force, if need be. I, for one, would rather not be dependent on a sprawling, bureaucratic institution for something as basic as self-defense. When was the last time the cops actually arrived on time at the scene of a violent robbery, a rape, or a murder? Not to mention I strongly dislike the idea of a disarmed people under a heavily armed government.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 07:35 PM
The government isn't heavily armed here. Actually the police equipment is a complete joke. The army isn't any better.

Gil
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Well, one thing is to have firearms or any type of weapons within your house and using them against someone who means you harm, other is to carry around a gun, wouldnt you agree?
Yes, police never really get's "there" in time...but that is simply because if a cop beats the crap out of someone it's "police brutality". Over here (Portugal) there was this cop who was running after a nigger who had just stabbed an old lady and robbed her car and he shot two times to the air to warn the felon and the proceeded to shoot him. The black teenager was hit and had to receive medical treatment. He later prosecuted the police officer who had to pay 1200 € for what he had done....which was to shoot at a criminal...
But then again, this case i'm mentioning is race-related, more specifically the government and the judicial system being racist towards the nationals instead of the damn invading minorities.

Oh well, seems i've got all Off Topic, sorry mates

anti-climacus
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Hopefully the BNP will start to decline, maybe more people will join the Tory party:)

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 08:18 PM
There is little difference between the BNP, the UKIP and the Tories. They are all reactionary statists.

Siegfried
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Hopefully the BNP will start to decline, maybe more people will join the Tory party:)

Right. That'll set Britain back on track :|

anti-climacus
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 08:20 PM
There is little difference between the BNP, the UKIP and the Tories. They are all reactionary statists.
Except the Tories have been around quite a bit longer and have respect for British Society and Culture.

Aistulf
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 08:31 PM
So both BNP leaders are now arrested?

If so, he deserves to be prosecuted.
I don't see how that is incitement, he does not say what "acting for the party" means. His opinions on Islam are not "incitement."
Yes, that would constitute a terrorist plot. He should be locked up.
How mature. (:o
It's good to see on which, or whose, side you are...

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Didn't they have a half-Chinese mutt as chairman not too long ago? And a Jewish chairman now? Isn't the faggot Portillo a Tory? British society and culture my ass!

Homos, hybrids, halfwits!

Siegfried
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 08:51 PM
So both BNP leaders are now arrested?

Tyndall was released on bail, and no longer has an official leadership position in the BNP. He and Griffin have been fighting for some time now, as Tyndall feels Griffin is selling out the party's principles in his attempt to make the BNP more 'mainstream'.

Evolved
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 08:58 PM
It's good to see on which, or whose, side you are...

I'm on the side of decent, law-abiding citizens who behave in a mature and professional manner.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Since when? ;)

Odin Biggles
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 09:04 PM
I'm on the side of decent, law-abiding citizens who behave in a mature and professional manner.
Even if they are non-natives ?

Odin Biggles
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Didn't they have a half-Chinese mutt as chairman not too long ago? And a Jewish chairman now? Isn't the faggot Portillo a Tory? British society and culture my ass!

Homos, hybrids, halfwits!
Tories arent an option anymore, their leader is an immigrant for a start.

Aistulf
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 09:23 PM
How come the prisons are full of Muslims?

Siegfried
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Nick Griffin has been released without charge. Click here (http://bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=79) for the BNP statement.

At about 5.45 hrs this evening, our party chairman, Nick Griffin was released without charge from the custody of West Yorkshire Police.

Passing through a gathering of over 140 supporters and well-wishers, outside Halifax police station Mr. Griffin hurriedly made a few comments to a large team of press reporters, before being driven away in a waiting car.

Released without charge

All three BNP spokesmen arrested in the past three days have been released without charge. Party founder John Tyndall who was arrested on Sunday 12th, Mark Collett who was arrested on Monday 13th were both released after questioning by West Yorkshire Police. All three men were arrested in connection with the “Secret Agent” programme, made by the BBC and filmed in July this year. Undercover footage captured by Jason Gwynne, a man who so far has escaped police action, despite his broadcast in which he himself is alleged to have incited violence, was broadcast in which a number of comments about the threat of Islamic influence were made. Islam is a religion and therefore is not covered by race relations legislation. Muslims can be found across all continents and there are Muslims of Asian, African and European origin.

Political motivation

The fact that no charges were made against any individual indicates that this was a politically motivated vexatious set of actions designed to intimidate those directly involved, to frighten off BNP supporters and to disrupt the day-to-day activities of the Party. Police seized two party-owned computers from Mr. Collett’s address and this morning Police removed a party owned computer as well as a number of VHS video tapes and documents from the farmhouse of the Griffin family in mid-Wales.

It must be emphasised that this is a deliberate political manoeuvre to demonise and disrupt the British National Party in the run up to the General Election which is widely expected to be contested in May next year. It comes hot on the heels of action in recent months to deny the BNP a bank account, after Barclays and HSBC closed the party accounts.

Desperate fears about BNP growth

In echoes of how repressive Communist regimes in Eastern Europe at the height of the Cold War and how latter day despotic regimes in Africa, the Blairite regime is now so desperate that the BNP could make significant gains in electoral support in May that it is doing whatever it can to stifle a rival political party.

This latest attack on the BNP which is the last defender of free speech in Britain, could however be the undoing of any support left for New Labour amongst the indigenous British folk. The traditional working class in particular who voted for Labour are those in the frontline of Blair and Blunkett’s attempts to force multi-culturalism on an already deeply unhappy and deeply sceptical electorate. The passion for reasoned argument and debate on key issues that sets Britain apart from many other nations can only be strengthened by these kinds of repressive measures. The Party telephone lines and email inboxes have been inundated with calls this afternoon from well-wishers, many of whom have not voted for the BNP in a recent election. So disgusted are they to see an opposition representative hauled into a police cell for making political comments which are contrary to the government’s Marxist mindset.

“Jubiliant” Muslims

The forthcoming introduction of a “religious hate” law will ensure that any reasoned debate about the threat that militant Islam poses to our national security and our way of life will be silenced. We do not have to look too far to see that enemies of free speech are busy lobbying the government to bring in this legislation with all possible haste. According to Reuters Press Agency, Muslims were “jubilant” at news of Griffin's arrest.

"At last!" said Massoud Shadjareh, chairman of the Islamic Human Rights Commission, which has long urged the government to outlaw the BNP. "This is extremely important."

"It should have been done long ago. There is no place in British society for the bigots of the BNP," he told Reuters.

The Muslim Council of Britain (MCB), the biggest lobby group for the country's 1.8 million Muslims, also welcomed the arrests, saying it hoped police would now press charges.

We survive another day

Nick Griffin will be back with his family later this evening and tomorrow will be back at his desk with a new replacement computer completing his article for January’s publications.

The Blairite regime can try and disrupt our daily activities, they can try and lock up our spokesmen and women, but for every one jailed there are a dozen waiting to take their place.

Measured reply

There is understandably a very real anger throughout Britain tonight. We can only emphasise the need for calm and a measured response by genuine political activity.

We need as many people as possible to make donations, to buy and distribute “Voice of Freedom”, to tell family, friends and workmates what is going on and to get involved with your local BNP unit. The groundswell of popular opinion which will deliver a hammer blow to the Labour regime at the next election will be the best way of fighting back against these enemies of Britain.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Are they? I seriously doubt that.

Siegfried
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Nick Griffin has been released without charge. Click here (http://bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=79) for the BNP statement.

At about 5.45 hrs this evening, our party chairman, Nick Griffin was released without charge from the custody of West Yorkshire Police.

Passing through a gathering of over 140 supporters and well-wishers, outside Halifax police station Mr. Griffin hurriedly made a few comments to a large team of press reporters, before being driven away in a waiting car.

Released without charge

All three BNP spokesmen arrested in the past three days have been released without charge. Party founder John Tyndall who was arrested on Sunday 12th, Mark Collett who was arrested on Monday 13th were both released after questioning by West Yorkshire Police. All three men were arrested in connection with the “Secret Agent” programme, made by the BBC and filmed in July this year. Undercover footage captured by Jason Gwynne, a man who so far has escaped police action, despite his broadcast in which he himself is alleged to have incited violence, was broadcast in which a number of comments about the threat of Islamic influence were made. Islam is a religion and therefore is not covered by race relations legislation. Muslims can be found across all continents and there are Muslims of Asian, African and European origin.

Political motivation

The fact that no charges were made against any individual indicates that this was a politically motivated vexatious set of actions designed to intimidate those directly involved, to frighten off BNP supporters and to disrupt the day-to-day activities of the Party. Police seized two party-owned computers from Mr. Collett’s address and this morning Police removed a party owned computer as well as a number of VHS video tapes and documents from the farmhouse of the Griffin family in mid-Wales.

It must be emphasised that this is a deliberate political manoeuvre to demonise and disrupt the British National Party in the run up to the General Election which is widely expected to be contested in May next year. It comes hot on the heels of action in recent months to deny the BNP a bank account, after Barclays and HSBC closed the party accounts.

Desperate fears about BNP growth

In echoes of how repressive Communist regimes in Eastern Europe at the height of the Cold War and how latter day despotic regimes in Africa, the Blairite regime is now so desperate that the BNP could make significant gains in electoral support in May that it is doing whatever it can to stifle a rival political party.

This latest attack on the BNP which is the last defender of free speech in Britain, could however be the undoing of any support left for New Labour amongst the indigenous British folk. The traditional working class in particular who voted for Labour are those in the frontline of Blair and Blunkett’s attempts to force multi-culturalism on an already deeply unhappy and deeply sceptical electorate. The passion for reasoned argument and debate on key issues that sets Britain apart from many other nations can only be strengthened by these kinds of repressive measures. The Party telephone lines and email inboxes have been inundated with calls this afternoon from well-wishers, many of whom have not voted for the BNP in a recent election. So disgusted are they to see an opposition representative hauled into a police cell for making political comments which are contrary to the government’s Marxist mindset.

“Jubiliant” Muslims

The forthcoming introduction of a “religious hate” law will ensure that any reasoned debate about the threat that militant Islam poses to our national security and our way of life will be silenced. We do not have to look too far to see that enemies of free speech are busy lobbying the government to bring in this legislation with all possible haste. According to Reuters Press Agency, Muslims were “jubilant” at news of Griffin's arrest.

"At last!" said Massoud Shadjareh, chairman of the Islamic Human Rights Commission, which has long urged the government to outlaw the BNP. "This is extremely important."

"It should have been done long ago. There is no place in British society for the bigots of the BNP," he told Reuters.

The Muslim Council of Britain (MCB), the biggest lobby group for the country's 1.8 million Muslims, also welcomed the arrests, saying it hoped police would now press charges.

We survive another day

Nick Griffin will be back with his family later this evening and tomorrow will be back at his desk with a new replacement computer completing his article for January’s publications.

The Blairite regime can try and disrupt our daily activities, they can try and lock up our spokesmen and women, but for every one jailed there are a dozen waiting to take their place.

Measured reply

There is understandably a very real anger throughout Britain tonight. We can only emphasise the need for calm and a measured response by genuine political activity.

We need as many people as possible to make donations, to buy and distribute “Voice of Freedom”, to tell family, friends and workmates what is going on and to get involved with your local BNP unit. The groundswell of popular opinion which will deliver a hammer blow to the Labour regime at the next election will be the best way of fighting back against these enemies of Britain.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 09:40 PM
I am not quite sure, but around here "released without charges" means absolutely nothing. So I guess the outcome of this story is still open.

Aistulf
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 10:03 PM
They probably didn't decide yet on which charge they wanted to drag him to court with. But then there's always 'plan B'; it has been proven effective, Pim Fortuyn is a good example of it I guess...

Evolved
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 10:17 PM
I have no problem with non-white people if they marry within their own race/ethnicity, are productive members of society and respect the traditions of the indigenous people. Those who do not should go back to wherever it is they came from.

Aistulf
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Segregation has never worked, as it always had failed on the long run throughout history or has either way been abolished (South Africa is a good example).

Gil
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Segregation has never work and never will. The answer is to start mass-deporting them (the non-indigenous ethnies) back to their nations. As for them being productive and law-abbiding as lg stated...well, that's never the case. Have you any idea how much money racial minorities take from Welfare? It's disgusting.

Evolved
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 11:07 PM
How come the prisons are full of Muslims?

I sort of doubt you understand what a Muslim is.

By many Muslim thinkers and theologians, the word Muslim is considered as a quality that not all inhabitants in the Muslim world can claim. A majority of the people are considered as believers (mu'min), which is less than being a Muslim. A Muslim is a person who is active in trying to lead his/her life according to God's will, while the mu'min is one who chooses the easier path, and lets his/her needs control the actions.

So these criminals would be considered perhaps mu'min, but not Muslim.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 14th, 2004, 11:13 PM
That does not seem to be the general consensus though, and as there is no central authority in Islam to make contracts with it is totally irrelevant.

Even if they work and behave here they do not belong here and should get back to their roots - in their homelands. In order to achieve that a few pro-American Autocrats in the Arab world have to be kicked out. It seems as if we are quickly approaching this scenario.

Furius
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 12:01 AM
I don't understand why earlier comments in this thread were anti-BNP.

e.g. "The BNP is a ridiculous party run by folks who hold absolutely ridiculous views that defy the most basic logic. Therefore it is quite understandable that they cooperate with the National Alliance in the U.S."

Surely, the BNP is the best White hope for Britain.

Time and time again I've seen the major Nationalist parties being attacked by "hecklers" from our own side.

Often such heckling comes from people who like to criticise the main Nationalist leaders, whilst doing hardly anything constructive themselves, or who are from some sort of very small grouplet of the type who wear uniforms, talk tough, and who have no chance of ever becoming a mass organisation (grouplets whose main claim to fame usually is leading others astray into violence etc so that these new players either become jailed or driven from the Movement).

If Nick Griffin and the BNP are building a large Nationalist movement in the UK, then either support them or let them be, but don't undermine them.

Phlegethon
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 12:13 AM
Hmm, do I know you? No.
Do you know me? No.
For if you knew me you would not posts such nonsense.

The BNP is a joke. Griffin is a con man like Duke and stands for equally absurd politics. Both are in reality conservatives who do not really want to change a thing but just want to turn back time 50 years or more.

The revolutionary NF of the early 80s was a step in the right direction, but Griffin managed to destroy the NF. Now he is about to destroy the BNP which was perfect under Tyndall but a whole lot better than it is now. In order to win seats Griffin runs a British National Party with folks who have no roots in the British nation. That won't help him with the anti-racists but will also keep real nationalists away.

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 12:16 AM
One thing is for sure BNP isn't getting Power any time soon if ever.

If one knows modern day Brits the chances are as good as Zero.

Furius
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 12:52 AM
Phlegethon, no, I don't know you.
That is why I used the word "often" and underlined it.

Because in my country what I outlined has been the experience regarding many (most?) of those who undermine the nationalist leaders and wider nationalist efforts.

It's always easy to criticise, and often people differ on tactics/strategies/etc, but it seems that the bigger the organisation, the bigger a target it becomes.

It seems that whenever a nationalist organisation gets bigger, that the underminers all come out and oppose it (often in vague terms, without ever giving specific examples of "wrongdoing"), and the whole effort gets dragged under.

If every time a nationalist organisation starts to make headway, but other nationalists start to drag it down, then how will we ever get anywhere?

Phlegethon
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 01:08 AM
The BNP is not a nationalist party. It is a jingoist party. And even if the BNP were a nationalist party the party I am involved with still would be bigger. We also have a whole lot more elected representatives than the BNP, so I can criticize whomever I want to.

dehook
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 01:31 AM
At least he's not been charged...Still, this is yet another example of the "big brother" state moving in, and another blow for freedom of speech. I don't care for the BNP, but this is still bad news.

What we need here in the UK is a REAL conservative party. On paper, the BNP's policies are good but their history is too notorious, and no matter how many times Nick Griffin tries to re-invent himself and the party they will never be seen as respectable in the mainstream. As for the National Front being revolutionary, lol!!! The National Front are an even bigger joke, made up of retarded football-thug Nazi types with no sense of reality. Deport all non-whites??? Really practical! Let's get this straight, there is a big difference between nationalism and fascism. Fascism to me represents lack of freedom and state control. Nationalism is about racial and cultural preservation, with freedom.

Phlegethon
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 01:35 AM
I was referring to the revolutionary wing of the NF of the early 80s. You are probably aware of the fact there were as many as three different NF operating at the same time - anothr good indicator that something is going wrong.

anti-climacus
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 03:20 AM

Homos, hybrids, halfwits! I could say the same about the church you show loyalty to, but I know that no organization is perfect in the present world. Despite fantasy revolutionaries like yourself I do not take my ball and go home when a certain conservative party takes some measures that I do not approve of. The tory party always has, and will continue to be the only option in Britain, their policies are the only thought out and coherent ideas in the house of commons.

Stríbog
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 03:36 AM
The tory party always has, and will continue to be the only option in Britain, their policies are the only thought out and coherent ideas in the house of commons.

LOL what are you, some Anglo-Saxon supremacist Neo-Kahn?

anti-climacus
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 03:43 AM
Well I certainly care 200% more about Britain than about any other part of the world.

Odin Biggles
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 03:52 AM
Mate, the tories arent any good anymore.

They have an immigrant for a leader, theyve changed leaders more times now then an Iraqi republican guard division and to boot that, their crap.

My grandad was a tory supporter, hes dead now god bless him, he would think the same.

anti-climacus
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 03:59 AM
Mate, the tories arent any good anymore.

They have an immigrant for a leader, theyve changed leaders more times now then an Iraqi republican guard division and to boot that, their crap.

My grandad was a tory supporter, hes dead now god bless him, he would think the same.
I don't intend to make it weaker by leaving them, being born into a fourth generation tory supporting family my loyalty stays with them. You should join as well and help steer them in the right direction, like Evola intended to do with fascism. They are the last hope.

Odin Biggles
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 04:02 AM
Humm your profile says your American, so how are you a Tory member :confused.

I applaud your dedication to the Tories, maybe someone can turn them around.

For the time being though, im staying well clear.

Stríbog
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 04:29 AM
Humm your profile says your American, so how are you a Tory member :confused.

Just another American who fancies himself 'an English gentleman'. Yawn.

Stríbog
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 04:39 AM
Well I certainly care 200% more about Britain than about any other part of the world.

Too bad it's the part of the world that's largely responsible for the ills of other parts.

anti-climacus
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Too bad it's the part of the world that's largely responsible for the ills of other parts.
Been lacking on personal responsibility lately?

Aistulf
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 11:34 AM
I sort of doubt you understand what a Muslim is.
I'm not a Muslim nor as Islamophile as you are, infact, I know one thing: I don't want it in my country, or near it.

(...)

So these criminals would be considered perhaps mu'min, but not Muslim.
I'd be interested to see what would happen if you ever told that to a Muslim's face; since they all regard themselves as Muslims, instead of what you said.

Typically British, luckily Cyprus has never spoilt your tea :P

Stríbog
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Been lacking on personal responsibility lately?

Hey, trust me, if I could go back in time to do something about Disraeli, Rhodes, Balfour, Churchill, et al. I would.

Ederico
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 12:34 PM
I don't intend to make it weaker by leaving them, being born into a fourth generation tory supporting family my loyalty stays with them. You should join as well and help steer them in the right direction, like Evola intended to do with fascism. They are the last hope.

That is the same thing I heard from truly Nationalist individuals within Malta's governing Partit Nazzjonalista (formerly Partito Nazionalista, meaning Nationalist Party), however noticing how such a Party lost its principles in the last 50 years the hopes for recovering the lost principles are practically void and attachment to tradition can only lessen the effect needed to provide a true Nationalist alternative. PN is in the same grouping as the Tories, both lost track in relation to their roots, in PN's case probably more than the Tories.

Norman Lowell, a friend of mine, tells me "chi rinnega, va rinnegato". In other words, who forgets and betrays should be forgotten and betrayed. Time for a new start.

Phlegethon
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Hey, trust me, if I could go back in time to do something about Disraeli, Rhodes, Balfour, Churchill, et al. I would.
You forgot Cromwell.

Odin Biggles
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Didnt know the thread was now "Slag off Britains past" now !.

Evolved
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 03:47 PM
I know one thing: I don't want it in my country, or near it.

I don't know what race you are, or even care, I would not want someone such as yourself as my neighbor. ;)

Phlegethon
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 04:03 PM
I'm sure that if I shows you around the Turkish ghettos in western Europe you'd be very quick to adapt another religion, preferably one less controversial.

BrightonWNP
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 05:14 PM

Yes this is a difficult question to answer. One thing I have noticed, one thing that is very important. In order to commit such a terrible (sic) crime. One has to have one fundamental characteristic.

Only White People Are Ever Charged!

morfrain_encilgar
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Except the Tories have been around quite a bit longer and have respect for British Society and Culture.

Theres no British culture, the UK is a union of cultures, and all British nationalism is fake.

Ederico
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Theres no British culture, the UK is a union of cultures, and all British nationalism is fake.
I'd expect that from an Anti-British individual, not from a Briton herself. Now, I'm confused.

Stríbog
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 10:52 PM
I'd expect that from an Anti-British individual, not from a Briton herself. Now, I'm confused.

What exactly ever united Wales, Scotland and England in the first place, other than military and political force? What is their common culture? Their nationalisms are mutually exclusive and in fact inimical to one another.

Ederico
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 10:59 PM
What exactly ever united Wales, Scotland and England in the first place, other than military and political force? What is their common culture? Their nationalisms are mutually exclusive and in fact inimical to one another.

Of course, that is renowned. Britain itself is just an English hegemony borne out of force and invasion of other people's lands.

morfrain_encilgar
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 11:00 PM

Thats right, and remember that all of Ireland was once a part of the UK too.

morfrain_encilgar
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 11:12 PM

The Britain/UK thing is that when people refer to British nationalism, theyre talking about the UK. As a United Kingdom, the UK wasnt founded as a nation state but as a non-ethnic union between distinct cultures, which is why British nationalism is fake (because theres no British ethnicity).

Ederico
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 11:14 PM
The Britain/UK thing is that when people refer to British nationalism, theyre talking about the UK. As a United Kingdom, the UK wasnt founded as a nation state but as a non-ethnic union between distinct cultures, which is why British nationalism is fake (because theres no British ethnicity).

Got that right now. :)

Telperion
Thursday, December 16th, 2004, 06:25 AM
suspicion of incitement to commit racial hatred.

One can hardly imagine a "crime" that, due to its (deliberate?) vagueness, could more easily result in malicious prosecution.

Siegfried
Thursday, December 16th, 2004, 09:54 AM
One can hardly imagine a "crime" that, due to its (deliberate?) vagueness, could more easily result in malicious prosecution.

Exactly. It's also a racist law, since only whites can break it, according to the establishment.

Aistulf
Thursday, December 16th, 2004, 11:10 AM
I don't know what race you are, or even care
You can find that in my userprofile.

I would not want someone such as yourself as my neighbor. ;)
I wouldn't want to be your neighbor even if I would get paid for it, so don't worry.

Odin Biggles
Thursday, December 16th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Isnt it sort of Ironic, that Extremist Left & Right groups come about with the gift of Free Speech - a Democratic thing ? :lol:censored.

Telperion
Friday, December 17th, 2004, 04:40 AM
Exactly. It's also a racist law, since only whites can break it, according to the establishment.

Indeed, it is interesting to note that there are several prominent Muslim clerics who live in Britain, and publicly call for Jihad against the British civilian population as well as the government, and the government doesn't lay a finger on them - and this despite of the government's continually harping on the threat of Islamic terrorism. Yet, arresting a BNP figure is apparently a top priority. Perhaps this sort of blatant hypocrasy will help to open the eyes of a few more members of the public to the fact that the government does not place their well being at the top of its agenda, to say the least.