PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!!

Blood_Axis
Saturday, November 27th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Greetings from Hellas!

Hello Folkish and other folks!

Since there is no "farewells and goodbyes" section, I decided to post my greetings here.
I registered at the invitation of Folkish, a couple of days ago, but the activation link took a while to work.
I was not yet familiar with Skadi's change in orientation. That does not bother me much, since I love, respect and support Germanic culture, probably more than any other European one..

Still, I seem to have registered here at the right moment, since I strongly believe in Pan-European, indigenous and heathen preservation.
It's nice to see some familiar faces here! :wave

I congratulate Folkish for his attempt, as well as Njord and all other European forum holders. You are doing a great job, providing a meeting point for all Europeans who think, feel and live alike!
European culture must be preserved, Race must be preserved.
Especially in the dark times that we are now living, wherein Europeans are threatened by cultural and racial extinction.

I have never seen such a diverse yet homogenous group of intelligent folks such as you guys, Skadi and Blut und Boden members.
I never thought that such constructive synthesis would come by opposition, coming from people of different European ethnicities.

Exchange of views between us is very important.

I'll be seeing more of you, then.
Just give me some time to get familiar with this forum. :AWW

Kindest Regards!!!

AndreasBolle
Saturday, November 27th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Welcome, Blood_Axis...glad to have you here.

Siegfried
Saturday, November 27th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Welcome aboard :)

Blood_Axis
Saturday, November 27th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Thanx!!

Siegfried, nice to see you again!

Ewergrin
Saturday, November 27th, 2004, 04:21 PM
I take this opportunity now to formally welcome you to Blut und Boden Forum. :)
I had an Introductions sub-forum in our original conception, but decided to let it melt into the Lounge. Perhaps it shouldbe created anew?

Thank you very much for the kind words, they are appreciated. :) Exchanging ideas and views is very important, I agree. Currently there is a debate in the Lounge about marijuana which is the longest thread at BUB ever. Plenty of opposing viewpoints there.

As far as Skadi Forum's change in orientation, I can't really comment, as I have just discoverd the change this morning, and have not even had a chance to read the thread or talk to Tiwaz about it.

Mistress Klaus
Saturday, November 27th, 2004, 05:24 PM
:) Greetings Blood_Axis. I hope you enjoy this forum.;)

Telperion
Saturday, November 27th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Nice to see you in this forum, Blood_Axis.

Blood_Axis
Saturday, November 27th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Thanx again!!

Folkish, formal greetings!

I don't actually perceive the change of Skadi's orientation as something negative, but still it calls for Pan-European preservationists to gather elsewhere in order to discuss their matters.

You will be seeing me in both fora. :smt080

Nice to see all of you again here ;)

Skadi, thanx for the welcome. Great avatar picture, very artistic!
You look lovely :thumbsup

Prussian
Saturday, November 27th, 2004, 06:31 PM
......I shall express my sincere greetings toward Blood_Axis even though I am a newbie too.;)