PDA

View Full Version : Are Nordic Women More Easy?

Hellenic Eagle
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Are Nordic women more easy? Are blondes in general, whether from Northern Europe or non Nordic blondes, easier to get?

Dont get me wrong, i personally think this is one of the positive Nordic traits (at least for the rest of us non-Northern Europeans) ;)

Triglav
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Great, another pissing match...

Hellenic Eagle
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Great, another pissing match...

Wrong, in case you didnt notice i am refering to blonde women in general, wether North European or not, that includes Greek blonde women, Italian, Central European, etc. I do have to emphasize North Europe because this is the place blonde women are found (probably) in the majority. It is a serious question.

Triglav
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Wrong, in case you didnt notice i am refering to blonde women in general

I also noticed you pointed out Nordic.

wether North European or not, that includes Greek blonde women, Italian,

Yes, the numerous Greek blondes.

Central European, etc. I do have to emphasize North Europe because this is the place blonde women are found (probably) in the majority.

Yes, I'm sure you have to emphasize it.

[QUOTE]It is a serious question.

Let's see the discussion it spawns. If you were serious about it and didn't mean to provoke, you would ask a general question: "Which of those are the easiest?" or something to that effect. That would be a remotely objective question. Furthermore, your phrasing would have to be a wee bit more refined.

My answer: the blondes I have interacted with in my life were by far the most virtuous.

What is your hair colour if I may ask?

Milesian
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 10:58 AM
I don't think hair-colour has any effect on how promiscous someone is, at least if it is then I haven't seen any research that would indicate this.
I think the way someone is brought up has far more to do with it. A girl who was raised in a fairly strict, moral, religious, stable family is (as a rule) less likely to be "easy" that a girl from a house where attitudes are more relaxed and casual sex is accepted, even encouraged rather than frowned upon.

In summary, if you fancy your chances then go for the hippy chick rather than the one that goes to church every sunday.....regardless of hair colour ;)

Triglav
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:01 AM
I don't think hair-colour has any effect on how promiscous someone is, at least if it is then I haven't seen any research that would indicate this.
I think the way someone is brought up has far more to do with it. A girl who was raised in a fairly strict, moral, religious, stable family is (as a rule) less likely to be "easy" that a girl from a house where attitudes are more relaxed and casual sex is accepted, even encouraged rather than frowned upon.

In summary, if you fancy your chances then go for the hippy chick rather than the one that goes to church every sunday.....regardless of hair colour ;)

Not entirely true, though. ;)

Loki
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:03 AM
Are Nordic women more easy? Are blondes in general, whether from Northern Europe or non Nordic blondes, easier to get?

Dont get me wrong, i personally think this is one of the positive Nordic traits (at least for the rest of us non-Northern Europeans) ;)

No, I found that natural blondes are harder to get... in London, you find all subraces in a mix. Natural blondes are the most difficult, I would say.

Milesian
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:03 AM
There are exceptions to every rule, of course.
If you are speaking from personal experience, I'm sure we would all enjoy hearing you relate your past adventures to us ;) :D

Frans_Jozef
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:05 AM

Oh, I dont take you wrong, but some off-beat remarks followed by a frenetic bowing and apologies are mere gimmicks to hide the true intentions, let's not be fooled by it and say it loudly without inhibition, it contains a debasing sneer and played innocence is just the right wit to fence off any directional measure.

On the other side, it says how little is known about the true character and fate of the Nordic and in general North European woman. ;)

Frans_Jozef
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:07 AM
I also noticed you pointed out Nordic.

Yes, the numerous Greek blondes.

[QUOTE] Central European, etc. I do have to emphasize North Europe because this is the place blonde women are found (probably) in the majority.

Yes, I'm sure you have to emphasize it.

Let's see the discussion it spawns. If you were serious about it and didn't mean to provoke, you would ask a general question: "Which of those are the easiest?" or something to that effect. That would be a remotely objective question. Furthermore, your phrasing would have to be a wee bit more refined.

My answer: the blondes I have interacted with in my life were by far the most virtuous.

I dont like this word in this context, it suggest something depraved.

Triglav
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:11 AM
I dont like this word in this context, it suggest something depraved.

It is along the lines of what the thread starter said. I'm not really fond of it either.

Hellenic Eagle
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Pardon Frans, just an unrelated question: beneath your avatar i read

hehe, were the f*ck is that? unless you are speaking about Lemuria..

SudVolk
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:20 AM

Dont get me wrong, i personally think this is one of the positive Nordic traits (at least for the rest of us non-Northern Europeans) ;)I have heard stories of wild-eyed, inebriated, man-eating Icelandic women from my male friends who have been to Rejkjavik on stag (USA: batchelor) parties there; the women weren't too bothered about their paramour's ethnic background from what I hear either!

Frans_Jozef
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Pardon Frans, just an unrelated question: beneath your avatar i read

hehe, were the f*ck is that? unless you are speaking about Lemuria..

Austrasia was between the 6th and 8th century an independant Merovingian kingdom between the Meuse and the Rhine, Belgium was part of this East Frankish empire. :)

Nordhammer
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Are Northern European women instinctively sluttier? Are blonde women in particular? I'm not sure. I think it has more to do with the greater influence of Judeo-feminist culture in Northern Europe, America, Canada, and Australia. Perhaps Nords are more pagan, less attached to their roots, and thus more susceptible to influences of Jewish (Medish) cultural terrorism. Meds are maybe more religious and dogmatic, and Middle Easterners even more so. They rule their women with an iron fist. A free woman is more likely to be promiscuous (like that of a man). If the amount of freedom a woman has is indicative of a high civilization, then slutty women are a sign of high civilization. :)

Also, since Northern women are more beautiful and pursued more than any other women, they have many more opportunites to mix with other races or subraces.

I'm more curious about redheads. They seem wilder and more promiscuous. This has been my observation. The majority of female redheads I've known have been racemixers. From the only redheaded girl in school who slept with black guys, to the only redheaded woman at the company I used to work for slapping the ass of a mongrel Hispanic and exclusively flirting with him. To all the pretty redheaded women with a mulatto baby or two.

What some other people tell me about redheaded women they've known agrees with this.

Redheads are known to be wild and rebellious so this may play a part in their willingess to cross racial (or subracial) boundaries so easily.

Although I could have just had bad luck with my experiences.

Hellenic Eagle
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Austrasia was between the 6th and 8th century an independant Merovingian kingdom between the Meuse and the Rhine, Belgium was part of this East Frankish empire. :)

Hm ok, i thought you were just kidding about Australia and Asia, mixing the two names into Austrasia, i didnt know there existed such a place. Pardon moi.

SudVolk
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Are Northern European women instinctively sluttier? Are blonde women in particular? I'm not sure. I think it has more to do with the greater influence of Judeo-feminist culture in Northern Europe, America, Canada, and Australia. Perhaps Nords are more pagan, less attached to their roots, and thus more susceptible to influences of Jewish (Medish) cultural terrorism. Meds are maybe more religious and dogmatic, and Middle Easterners even more so. They rule their women with an iron fist. A free woman is more likely to be promiscuous (like that of a man). If the amount of freedom a woman has is indicative of a high civilization, then slutty women are a sign of high civilization. :)

I'm more curious about redheads. They seem wilder and more promiscuous. This has been my observation. The majority of female redheads I've known have been racemixers. From the only redheaded girl in school who slept with black guys, to the only redheaded woman at the company I used to work for slapping the ass of a mongrel Hispanic and exclusively flirting with him. To all the pretty redheaded women with a mulatto baby or two.

What some other people tell me about redheaded women they've known agrees with this.

Redheads are known to be wild and rebellious so this may play a part in their willingess to cross racial (or subracial) boundaries so easily.

Although I could have just had bad luck with my experiences.So you're saying that Northern European culture and attitudes encourages miscegenation ?

Nordhammer
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:39 AM
So you're saying that Northern European culture and attitudes encourages miscegenation ?

The "new age" culture, created by Jews - the sexual revolution, feminism, anti-racism and civil rights, sure. I think this is forced on Northern Europeans much more than others.

Gesta Bellica
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:42 AM

They are not "easy"
They are just more aggressive and straigh to the point, if a guy will ever get a chance with them it's really unsure who's the hunter or who's the prey.

Anyway it's a social issue not a racial issue, for example wfrom what i have sen with my eyes swedish mongrels and immigrants' girls acted in the same way that their blond counterpart when it came to approach guys...

SudVolk
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:44 AM
The "new age" culture, created by Jews - the sexual revolution, feminism, anti-racism and civil rights, sure. I think this is forced on Northern Europeans much more than others.But a liberated person will go where their mind takes them. Are you saying that N. European women are more gullible too ?

Hellenic Eagle
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:45 AM
If the amount of freedom a woman has is indicative of a high civilization, then slutty women are a sign of high civilization. :)

The amount of freedom a woman has may also be indicative of he wrong direction of a civilisation.

See, this is something Nords always confuse themselves with. In a cold climate, where survival is instictively the natural thing to do, not much emphasis is given on the true nature of the individual, male or female. So, in the Mediteranean smooth climate, men and women have naturally developed their unique male and female qualities, because they didnt have anything else to do. On the contrary in the Nord climate you are all packed together trying to survive from the cold, without much attention to the different sexes, because you have to survive from the cold primarily. Something that sometimes appears like one big happy Nordic circus, where everyone is happy, and supposedly "free", because of the fact there are no specific male or females roles to fulfill!!! I hope you can understand my points. :|

Loki
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:47 AM
The amount of freedom a woman has may also be indicative of he wrong direction of a civilisation.

See, this is something Nords always confuse themselves with. In a cold climate, where survival is instictively the natural thing to do, not much emphasis is given on the true nature of the individual, male or female. So, in the Mediteranean smooth climate, men and women have naturally developed their unique male and female qualities, because they didnt have anything else to do. On the contrary in the Nord climate you are all packed together trying to survive from the cold, without much attention to the different sexes, because you have to survive from the cold primarily. Something that sometimes appears like one big happy Nordic circus, where everyone is happy, and supposedly "free", because of the fact there are no specific male or females roles to fulfill!!! I hope you can understand my points. :|

My impression is that you know very little about Scandinavia and the north.

Nordhammer
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:52 AM
But a liberated person will go where their mind takes them. Are you saying that N. European women are more gullible too ?

I don't think it's necessarily guillibility, unless we are talking about the gullibility to accept Judeo-feminist culture and ideals. I think Jews like other people, are attracted to Northern European people and culture, and unfortunately this has had a major impact on our culture. Northern Europeans may be more sympathetic, empathetic, more likely to feel for the other side, than care about themselves. More prone to making a friend than an enemy. We are a softhearted bunch, we love animals, nature and the world. It may be our downfall.

SudVolk
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 11:56 AM
See, this is something Nords always confuse themselves with. In a cold climate, where survival is instictively the natural thing to do
But survival is the instinctively natural thing to do for all creatures everywhere.

I hope you can understand my points. :|Well if he does he will be in a minority of one because I don't think you understand your own "points".

Evolved
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Any woman with low self-esteem or lacking a father figure is at risk for sexual promiscuity or sexually deviant behavior, particularly Western/Westernized women. We're taught from a young age that the way to be accepted by our fellow humans is to be 'sexy.' For the women who place a lot of importance on sex and sexiness, it becomes the most important thing in determining their own self-worth. The other characteristics which would typically define her as a person (ethics, morality, talents, ambitions, intelligence, spirituality, etc) suffer as a result. That is why slutty women are not having good, solid, long-term relationships even when they try to do so. That is at least part of the reason why in most of the world, men want their wives to be as virginal as possible. Female promiscuity is a by-product of serious emotional problems, and as Nordhammer pointed out, it is enhanced by living in a more liberal culture where womankind's advancement is measured by her so-called sexual 'liberation' (keyword for sluttiness/homosexuality/degeneracy).

Hellenic Eagle
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 12:07 PM
I wouldnt normally state the obvious AGAIN in this forum, to people like you, but today i am in good shape, so i will say again what i have already said in another thread: the feminist excuse is just an excuse. Because the reality clearly indicates that Nordic women really LIKE feminism, they did not just got "carried away" by it. And also because Nord women, CREATED feminism! But i guess only the Jews are to blame, right? I guess it is also the Jews' fault that the governments and the Scandinavian countries are practically ruled by (sometimes evil) feminist women! Well, its your countries after all, do what you want!

But when all this is reality, and you yet accuse the Med countries for our women, dont you think it is getting funny? because in the Mediteranean countries, the majority of the women have rejected the feminist crapload and they still are wiling to seat at home and raise our damned kids!!! That is my point.

SudVolk
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 12:08 PM
I don't think it's necessarily guillibility, unless we are talking about the gullibility to accept Judeo-feminist culture and ideals. I think Jews like other people, are attracted to Northern European people and culture, and unfortunately this has had a major impact on our culture. Northern Europeans may be more sympathetic, empathetic, more likely to feel for the other side, than care about themselves. More prone to making a friend than an enemy. We are a softhearted bunch, we love animals, nature and the world. It may be our downfall.So is the (alleged) promiscuity of N. European women a result of the natural equality bequeathed to them by their N. European culture, or is it a result of outside influences ?

Loki
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 12:11 PM
So is the (alleged) promiscuity of N. European women a result of the natural equality bequeathed to them by their N. European culture, or is it a result of outside influences ?

One needs to stress alleged - and one cannot speculate further on such a blind assumption.

Hellenic Eagle
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Well if he does he will be in a minority of one because I don't think you understand your own "points".

I think you are overeacting

SudVolk
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 12:13 PM
because in the Mediteranean countries, the majority of the women have rejected the feminist crapload and they still are wiling to seat at home and raise our damned kids!!! That is my point.But it has been noted that birthrates amongst Italian and Spanish women have been falling. S. European women are becoming more liberated too, probably influenced by N. European ideas.

Gesta Bellica
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 12:22 PM
But it has been noted that birthrates amongst Italian and Spanish women have been falling. S. European women are becoming more liberated too, probably influenced by N. European ideas.

Unfortunatley that is100% true, N. European ideas imported mainly from overseas, i might add.

Hellenic Eagle
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 12:24 PM
But it has been noted that birthrates amongst Italian and Spanish women have been falling. S. European women are becoming more liberated too, probably influenced by N. European ideas.

Exactly mate, and thus you are reinforcing my point about the bad feminist/liberating/multicultural and certainly not racially preserving influence of North European ideals/women on the Mediteranean people and especially our women. I think you can understand me now, yeah?

Nordhammer
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Kevin MacDonald is an excellent source for the study of Jewish influence on Western societies.
http://www.theoccidentalquarterly.com/vol3no2/km-understanding.html

I think the psychological differences here have Nords at the extreme end of the European type.

Jews clearly have a superior psychology for racial preservation. Although now, according to statistics, they are intermarrying with whites (mostly Nords) at an unprecedented rate of 50%.

"The Jews were the only ethnic group to survive intact after the upheavals that occurred at the end of antiquity. After the barbarian invasions and the collapse of the Roman Empire, there were further assimilative processes. The agricultural peoples of the Middle East, with the exception of the Jews, lost their identities in the early Islamic period (Goitein 1974). Moreover, Christianity steadily disappeared in parts of the Arab empire, but flourishing Jewish communities remained even after Jews were relegated to a subservient, humiliated status."

SudVolk
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Exactly mate, and thus you are reinforcing my point about the bad feminist/liberating/multicultural and certainly not racially preserving influence of North European ideals/women on the Mediteranean people and especially our women. I think you can understand me now, yeah?I don't think this was your original point. But anyway my response about falling birthrates was posted to contradict your claim that S. European women had rejected feminism (whatever its source) and had returned home to raise their families.

Evolved
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 01:42 PM
South America seems pretty sexually liberated, are they not mostly Meds? :)

Nordhammer
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 02:11 PM

I've always been told that their men are very controlling of women.

Gesta Bellica
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 02:19 PM

I have heard the same :)
Argentina is the only country when whites the majority anyway

Hellenic Eagle
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 03:39 PM

For the record, my hair is a reddish light brown, almost red

cosmocreator
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 07:23 PM
For me, blonds are easier.

Prince Eugen
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 07:58 PM
I met Nordic women who were real ladies.If a woman is easy or not i don't believe that it has to do with subrace.
But ,excuse me northern members of skadi.net S.E. are more beautiful.VIVA MONICA BELUCCI!!! ;)

Loki
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 08:57 PM
I met Nordic women who were real ladies.If a woman is easy or not i don't believe that it has to do with subrace.

I have also met some Mediterranean women who were real ladies.... ;)

But ,excuse me northern members of skadi.net S.E. are more beautiful.VIVA MONICA BELUCCI!!! ;)

I would expect that from a Greek male. That is very good. Unfortunately, many Mediterranean men I know are unfaithful to their subrace, and pounce on unsuspecting Nordid females like wolves let loose.

johnnywalker
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 01:45 AM
Yes blondes are easy...let's be honest...

Carl_Rylander
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 03:05 AM
I have heard the same :)
Argentina is the only country when whites the majority anyway

What about Uruguay?

Sword Brethren
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 03:16 AM
Argentina is about 98-99% white. Making it the whitest nation on Earth... Keep it Right, keep it white. The Argentines have followed that rule very strictly... And look, they have a grand white nation to show for it.

bocian
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 03:57 AM
How do any of you supposed preservationists know who is easier?

Have you actually tried out another sub-race?:-O

By easy I assume you mean sex.

How many of you guys have actually even had sex recently? Or ever?

Seems highly unlikely when most of you are online a good 10 hours a day.

Yes, I'm sure women are just throwing themselves at you.

This has to be one of the most ridiculous threads ever.

But keep going, I nearly pissed myself a couple of times.

Sword Brethren
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 05:22 AM
Are Nordic women more easy?

I am sure most non-nords hope they are... However, I doubt they are...

Helter Skelter
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 05:49 AM

But keep going, I nearly pissed myself a couple of times.:rotfl Some pretty harsh words to some of you people who know it but don't want to admit it. You really got a few of these guys's numbers.:nerd :rotfl

cosmocreator
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 06:29 AM
I think the questioned was referring to caucasoids only, blond, brunette and red haired. I never tried to have sex with a negro but I imagine it would be pretty easy.

Razmig
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 06:35 AM
Another idiotic thread to demean those racially aware as a whole...

Heres the deal:
Blondes are more desired, blondes KNOW they are more desired, those who are desired are for the most part confident and are more comfertable with relationships (an ugly girl will always be the first to judge)...I dont think a kinky haired girl with zits will be as sexually active as one who has long natural blonde hair (unless she wasnt raised in the crap American culture which has popularized open sexual activity). This is not a matter of "nordic", as most sexually appealing types tend me be mixed between a wide variety of phoenotypes...this is a broad generalization suggesting all blondes are Nordic...idiotic.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 06:51 AM
In the USA, if you have light eyes, skin and hair, the darker the skin of the woman, the easier she is to get, young, old, married, or single. The only exception is East Indian women which take a lot of work.

Razmig
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 06:56 AM
In the USA, if you have light eyes, skin and hair, the darker the skin of the woman, the easier she is to get, young, old, married, or single. The only exception is East Indian women which take a lot of work.
LOL, I was going to mention Latina/Latinos but were speaking in terms of Caucasoids and not non-Europids...no doubt that Latinas parade around like prostitutes at youngs ages of 14 and what have you.

White Falcon
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 08:22 AM
Hellenic Eagle

I think you have mistaken easy for communicative and polite
It is a trait that I have noticed in North European woman
specially Scottish .

Razmig
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 08:36 AM
Hellenic Eagle

I think you have mistaken easy for communicative and polite
It is a trait that I have noticed in North European woman
specially Scottish .
Scottish women are undoubtedly the best. Theres some charismatic energy about them that just makes them enlightening to be around, all around good moral people. Hellenic Eagle is just a flop when it comes to racial realization, I doubt he knows what it stands for. Like I mentioned before, most blonde bimbos are bottle head blondes and probably just mixed types. I do know however that most blonde women prefer darker haired men...and we all know that the majority of Europe does have dark hair (even those in scandinavia), of coarse were speaking of full maturity and not 12 year old children.

Vestmannr
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 08:38 AM
All women can be easy... and men are even worse. As for whom is easiest: I think that Latin culture has this familiarity and personal space that us non-Latins take as a come-on (not hard to seduce a girl once you have your mind set on it then, and they dont realize they've done it.) My experience with non-Nord friends who tought that Nord girls really like them was the same misinterpretation: the girl was being nice (according to cultural rules) and polite, and the poor fellows mistook that for romantic interest. (Then they want to fight when the girl goes out with you instead, eh?)

Timo
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Women who dye their hair blonde are the definately most easy to get. They are making up for their apparent low self-esteem, wishing their were born blonde. :p

Razmig
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Women who dye their hair blonde are the definately most easy to get. They are making up for their apparent low self-esteem, wishing their were born blonde. :p
We all know that all women lighten their hairs...thats just a fact...Timo, if you've ever dated a female, I think you'd know that all women have low self-esteem. :-O :D

stroker
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 12:07 PM
All women can be easy... and men are even worse. As for whom is easiest: I think that Latin culture has this familiarity and personal space that us non-Latins take as a come-on (not hard to seduce a girl once you have your mind set on it then, and they dont realize they've done it.) My experience with non-Nord friends who tought that Nord girls really like them was the same misinterpretation: the girl was being nice (according to cultural rules) and polite, and the poor fellows mistook that for romantic interest. (Then they want to fight when the girl goes out with you instead, eh?)

I'd don't think I would agree with men are worse......men are just more open about it....women don't wish to be thought of as sluts.
If I walked up to a girl, say a Swedish or English backpacker for instance and propositioned her crudely for sex I would be 80 to 90% confident that within 2 hours or less we would be making the beast with two backs.....conversly when I proposition an Australian girl or an American girl in the same crude fashion I am 80 to 90% confident that within 2 minute or less I am going to be making my way to hospital with or without my testicles intact.

Hair colour.....makes no difference. Most blondes in porn are brunettes.....someone above said environment and lack of a father figure helps make a woman a slut.....this is correct to some extent as it is for those who have suffered sexual or mental or physical abuse....but not true for all cases.

Nordhammer
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Argentina is about 98-99% white. Making it the whitest nation on Earth... Keep it Right, keep it white. The Argentines have followed that rule very strictly... And look, they have a grand white nation to show for it.

"Ethnic divisions: white 85%, mestizo, Indian, or other nonwhite groups
15%

Religions: nominally Roman Catholic 90% (less than 20% practicing),
Protestant 2%, Jewish 2%, other 6%"

Source: The CIA World Factbook

Excluding Jews, then at most it's 83% white, not counting any nonwhite admixture in the white group, which could amount to a lot. For example, Puerto Rico claims to be 80% white. Yet only 9% of that white group has no Mongoloid or Negroid ancestry according to DNA studies.

Nordhammer
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 04:23 PM
We all know that all women lighten their hairs...thats just a fact...Timo, if you've ever dated a female, I think you'd know that all women have low self-esteem. :-O :D

Is it really low self-esteem, or is it an insatiable ego? :)

Willowsprout
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 06:11 PM
WOW! I am surprised at you "gentlemen".A woman's hair color has nothing to do with the ease you may or may not get her into bed. And what kinda guys are so needy as to classify easyness on hair color.Nordic woman are portrayed in the media as goofy blondes quite often but, in truth Nordic countries are among the most educated people in the world Both men and woman. I am kinda stunned at this conversation. Some more woman need to chime in here.

kinvolk
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 06:18 PM

I sure hope so! Bring on the Blondes!

kinvolk
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 06:20 PM
I sure hope so! Bring on the Blondes!But I have ONLY been with White Women so how do I really know?

kinvolk
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 08:38 PM
WOW! I am surprised at you "gentlemen".A woman's hair color has nothing to do with the ease you may or may not get her into bed. And what kinda guys are so needy as to classify easyness on hair color.Nordic woman are portrayed in the media as goofy blondes quite often but, in truth Nordic countries are among the most educated people in the world Both men and woman. I am kinda stunned at this conversation. Some more woman need to chime in here. Norman Mailer said in his book "Tough guys dont dance," ' No woman is as truly blond as a woman whom CHOOSES to be blonde.' kinvolk[me!] thinks this to be quite true. And my dear Willowsprout; These "Gentlemen" ought to be ashamed of themselves! C'mon guys, there are ladies in the room!

Nordhammer
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Norman Mailer said in his book "Tough guys dont dance," ' No woman is as truly blond as a woman whom CHOOSES to be blonde.' kinvolk[me!] thinks this to be quite true. And my dear Willowsprout; These "Gentlemen" ought to be ashamed of themselves! C'mon guys, there are ladies in the room!

So in your world Lilí Kim is the ultimate blonde and Michael Jackson is the ultimate white person? :D

kinvolk
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 10:05 PM
So in your world Lilí Kim is the ultimate blonde and Michael Jackson is the ultimate white person? :DUh Oh. not in the least. I was refering to WHITE WOMEN and the supposed mental qualities that go along with being a WHITE blonde woman. You know; blonde jokes and the such. MY world is OVERWHELMINGLY white and wonderful!!!

Marlboro
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 10:27 PM
If I walked up to a girl, say a Swedish or English backpacker for instance and propositioned her crudely for sex I would be 80 to 90% confident that within 2 hours or less we would be making the beast with two backs.....
Must be something about backpackers then...because if you did that in sweden or england you would get your ass kicked by her male friends..or any guy just overhearing you...especially if youre a foreigner...

Nordhammer
Monday, April 19th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Uh Oh. not in the least. I was refering to WHITE WOMEN and the supposed mental qualities that go along with being a WHITE blonde woman. You know; blonde jokes and the such. MY world is OVERWHELMINGLY white and wonderful!!!

Your quote doesn't describe that:

"No woman is as truly blond as a woman whom CHOOSES to be blonde."

In the future all we may have left are women that choose to be fake blondes instead of real blondes.

stroker
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Must be something about backpackers then...because if you did that in sweden or england you would get your ass kicked by her male friends..or any guy just overhearing you...especially if youre a foreigner...
Thats just it I think re backpackers.....when they are travelling no male friends around, inhibitions are reduced and they are free to do as they please. They don't have to act offended (becuase they aren't) and if they don't act offended then the men don't feel the need to protect them (fight).

Lets have a big cheer for female backpackers:D

Perhaps this thread should be
''Are women easier when backpacking than when they are at home'':D

kinvolk
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Your quote doesn't describe that:

"No woman is as truly blond as a woman whom CHOOSES to be blonde."

In the future all we may have left are women that choose to be fake blondes instead of real blondes.
I do not think in terms of minorities becoming blonde. My world is white and thats how I think; WHITE!

Allenson
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 07:12 PM

:P Better go to the bathroom then, eh?! :D

Okay--here's my take:

While I am now in a happy & monogamous relationship with a lovely young woman of similar heritage to my own, there was a time in my younger days when some may have been tempted to call me a 'male slut'. :-O

This was before I became familiar with subracial types and I had yet to incorporate preservation into my personal world view. So, please bear with me, you staunch preservationists--and you know who you are!

Anyway, throughout my sexually active years, I've been fairly successful with 'the ladies' in attracting them and also in becoming...well, intimate with quite a number. I have attracted (though surely not persued) a whole host of races and subraces, from Mongoloids to Negroids (the answer is no!) to Jewesses to Latinas to Mediterraneans to Alpines and yes, blond haired Nordic women. So, my anecdotal evidence does cover a broad range of human types and their subsequent background cultures. While I have never racially misegenated, I have most certainly done so subracially within the greater Europid sphere. In my experience--and that's all I have to go by here--Nordic women are no more 'easy' to get into the sack than other Europid types. In fact, where I live anyway, they tend to be more 'snobby', discerning and therefore, more difficult to lure in.

Again, it is just an anecdotal account on my part but perhaps it's worth something, lol... ;)

bocian
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 11:56 PM
:P Better go to the bathroom then, eh?! :D

Okay--here's my take:

While I am now in a happy & monogamous relationship with a lovely young woman of similar heritage to my own, there was a time in my younger days when some may have been tempted to call me a 'male slut'. :-O

This was before I became familiar with subracial types and I had yet to incorporate preservation into my personal world view. So, please bear with me, you staunch preservationists--and you know who you are!

Anyway, throughout my sexually active years, I've been fairly successful with 'the ladies' in attracting them and also in becoming...well, intimate with quite a number. I have attracted (though surely not persued) a whole host of races and subraces, from Mongoloids to Negroids (the answer is no!) to Jewesses to Latinas to Mediterraneans to Alpines and yes, blond haired Nordic women. So, my anecdotal evidence does cover a broad range of human types and their subsequent background cultures. While I have never racially misegenated, I have most certainly done so subracially within the greater Europid sphere. In my experience--and that's all I have to go by here--Nordic women are no more 'easy' to get into the sack than other Europid types. In fact, where I live anyway, they tend to be more 'snobby', discerning and therefore, more difficult to lure in.

Again, it is just an anecdotal account on my part but perhaps it's worth something, lol... ;)

If it's worth anything, I have had very similar experiences. I am also in a very happy monogamous relationship with a lovely young woman of similar heritage to my own.

Razmig
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 04:29 AM
Is it really low self-esteem, or is it an insatiable ego? :)
Most anyone with an abnoxious ego is making up for a lack of self-esteem, a "front" if you will, to hide their true selves. Most people who are cocky, or show off, are empty and lonely people.