PDA

View Full Version : Longobards Wotanist

Langbarte
Friday, July 16th, 2004, 09:27 AM
Heil euch!
I am from Northern Italy and we call our land Langbard, as our Longobard fathers call it.
Following the anciet religion of our german ancestors in 1994 it born the ComunitÓ Odinista (Odinst Community), a Volkish and Asatr¨ religious group that wants to preserve their germanic faith and culture.
Since that time the community has celebrated monthly blotar without interruptions.
I am a proud member of this group and I hope that you will visit our web-site to know something more about us!
www.comunitaodinista.org
Heil Odin!
F-F-F

Allenson
Friday, July 16th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Heil euch!
I am from Northern Italy and we call our land Langbard, as our Longobard fathers call it.
Following the anciet religion of our german ancestors in 1994 it born the ComunitÓ Odinista (Odinst Community), a Volkish and Asatr¨ religious group that wants to preserve their germanic faith and culture.
Since that time the community celebrates monthly blotar without interruptions.
I am a proud member of this group and I hope that you will visit our web-site to know something more about us!
www.comunitaodinista.org
Heil Odin!
F-F-F

Hello Langbarte,

It is nice to know that there is a Volkish & Heathen community in northern Italy. Also, the website looks great--though I had to look at the English version as my Italian isn't so great. LOL ;)

Welcome to Blutundboden! :smt001

Ewergrin
Friday, July 16th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Heil euch!
Since that time the community celebrates monthly blotar without interruptions.
www.comunitaodinista.org
Heil Odin!
F-F-F

Indeed, welcome to Blut und Boden, Longbarte! Please feel free to post as often as you like.

Langbarte
Saturday, July 17th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Thanks!
Heil Wotan!

Gisulf
Wednesday, August 11th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Indeed, welcome to Blut und Boden, Longbarte! Please feel free to post as often as you like.

Greetings W˘­anaz!

I suggest two websites. We will insert your link inside the next issue of our magazine "l'Araldo di Thule".

FFF
Gisulf

Here are two websites of interest
www.comunitaodinista.org official C.O: homepage. Longobardic heathenism, tribalism etc..

http://www.winniler.net/image/co_banner.jpg

www.winniler.net
this is a cultural website about folikish tribal tradition, re-enachment . Based in Langbard.
http://www.winniler.net/download/banner_winniler.jpg

Ewergrin
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 01:55 AM
Hallo, Gisulf!

I will add these banners and links to the Places of Interest sub-forum.

Thank you for joining Blut und Boden Forum!

Gisulf
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 08:35 PM
Hallo, Gisulf!
I will add these banners and links to the Places of Interest sub-forum.
Thank you for joining Blut und Boden Forum!

Thank you for your support!We will insert your URL inside our next magazione "l'Araldo di Thule".

THE LONGOBARDIAN MIGRATION SAGA.
by VIKTOR RYDBERG.
What there still remains of migration sagas from the middle ages, taken from the saga-treasure of the Teutons themselves, is, alas! but little.
Among the Franks the stream of national traditions early dried up, at least among the class possessing Latin culture. Among the Longobardians it fared better, and among them Christianity was introduced later. Within the ken of Roman history they appear in the first century after Christ, when Tiberius invaded their boundaries.
Tacitus speaks of them with admiration as a small people whose paucity, he says, was balanced by their unity and warlike virtues, which rendered them secure in the midst of the numerous and mighty tribes around them. The Longobardians dwelt at that time in the most northern part of Germany, on the lower Elbe, probably in Luneburg. Five hundred years later we find them as rulers in Pannonia, whence they invade Italy. They had then been converted to Christianity. A hundred years after they had become settled in North Italy, one of their Latin scholars wrote a little treatise, De Origine Longobardorum, which begins in the following manner: "In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! Here begins the oldest history of our Longobardian people. There is an island called Skadan, far in the north. There dwelt many peoples. Among them was a little people called the
Vinnilians, and among the Vinnilians was a woman by name Gambara. Gambara had two sons: one by name Ibor, the other named Ajo. She and these sons were the rulers among the Vinnilians. Then it came to pass that the Vandals, with their dukes Ambri and Assi, turned against the Vinnilians, and said to them: 'Pay ye tribute unto us. If ye will not, then arm yourselves for war!' Then made answer Ibor and Ajo and their mother
Gambara: 'It is better for us to arm ourselves for war than to pay tribute to the Vandals'. When Ambri and Assi, the dukes of the Vandals, heard this, they addressed themselves to Odin (Go­an) with a prayer that he should
grant them victory. Odin answered and said: 'Those whom I first discover at the rising of the sun, to them I shall give vie tory'. But at the same time Ibor and Ajo, the chiefs of the Vinnilians, and their mother Gambara,
addressed themselves to Frigg (Frea), Odin's wife, beseeching her to assist them. Then Frigg gave the advice that the Vinnilians should set out at the rising of the sun, and that the women should accompany their husbands and arrange their hair so that it should hang like a beard under their chins.
When the sky cleared and the sun was about to rise, Frigg, Odin's wife, went to the couch where her husband was sleeping and directed his face to the east (where the Vinnilians stood), and then she waked him. And as he
looked up he saw the Vinnilians, and observed the hair hanging down from the faces of their women. And then said he: 'What long-beards are they?'
Then said Frigg to Odin:
'My lord, as you now have named them, you must also give them victory!' And he gave them victory, so that they, in accordance with his resolve, defended themselves well, and got the upper hand. From that day the
Vinnilians were called LongobardiansŚ that is to say, long-beards.

Freyr_from_the_South
Tuesday, September 21st, 2004, 01:32 AM
Heilsa All!

This is my first post here.

Just want to show my support to the work of Comunitß Odinista.

Heil Godan und Frea! Heil Lagbardaland!

Ewergrin
Tuesday, September 21st, 2004, 03:28 AM
Heilsa All!

This is my first post here.

Just want to show my support to the work of Comunitß Odinista.

Heil Godan und Frea! Heil Lagbardaland!

Welcome and glad to have you, Freyr_from_the_South.

Do you post on Skadi?

Freyr_from_the_South
Tuesday, September 21st, 2004, 01:22 PM
Heilsa RA!

No, I do no post on Skadi. I'm not even member of Skadi Forum. Well, not yet... ;)

Heil Wotan!

Ewergrin
Wednesday, September 22nd, 2004, 01:55 AM
Heilsa RA!

No, I do no post on Skadi. I'm not even member of Skadi Forum. Well, not yet... ;)

Heil Wotan!

Will you register under the same name at Skadi?

Freyr_from_the_South
Wednesday, September 22nd, 2004, 02:16 AM

Yes, I do not use different names for each forum I join. Why? Is there any other Freyr from the South @ the Skadi Forum?

Mac Seafraidh
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 02:21 PM
I am Atheist and I realized you joined a long time ago, but I was using too many really lame forums. I still have my name on many of them which is unfortunate, but what I am trying to say is Viva Lombardia e Italia del Nord :smt003

Ewergrin
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 04:44 PM

Yes, I do not use different names for each forum I join. Why? Is there any other Freyr from the South @ the Skadi Forum?

Not to my knowledge.