PDA

View Full Version : Wassail

Lopt Laufeyiarson
Monday, May 17th, 2004, 08:31 PM
After an Axe Age of delay I have finally mustered my motley band of thoughts and can bid you all a hearty hail whilst also revealing the secrets of ME.

Named Keith, a Welsh derivation meaning 'from the forest' I live here in Manchester, England courtesy of the amorousness of an Englishman and a Scots Lady about three decades ago.

I favour a Jackdaw approach to life; attracted to bright, shiny objects of interest and enlightenment. Through my mothers line I am related to a Clan Retainer of Robert The Bruce and afore him Vikings from the North. Such ties of ancient blood have given me an especial love of the old northen ways.

Of all the Gods Loki is the one I seem most like so beware my smile lest it become a sneer and beware my doings as they often lead to ruin!

Ewergrin
Monday, May 17th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Welcome to Blut und Boden Forum, Keith, my long time friend. Overjoyed am I that you finally decided to post something here. Venture over into the Heathenism section, for there is a thread there that you will take great interest in and which I am eager to hear your input on.

Welcome and enjoy your stay, friend.

Anne14
Tuesday, May 18th, 2004, 12:23 AM
Welcome!

PsycholgclMishap
Sunday, May 23rd, 2004, 02:47 PM
Keith, as in Askr, I presume.

It's been a long time! :smt002