PDA

View Full Version : Paying for Email may be the Future... arrgh

Spar
Sunday, March 7th, 2004, 10:20 PM
" If the U.S. Postal Service delivered mail for free, our mailboxes would surely runneth over with more credit card offers, sweepstakes entries and supermarket fliers. That's why we get so much junk e-mail: It's essentially free to send. So Microsoft Corp. chairman Bill Gates, among others, is now suggesting that we start buying ``stamps'' for e-mail."

Read more here:
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?floc=FF-APO-1700&idq=/ff/story/0001%2F20040304%2F2221166741.htm&sc=1700

PsycholgclMishap
Monday, March 8th, 2004, 01:09 AM
Geez, paying to send an e-mail? Bah! We already pay for the Internet and sometimes e-mail services...although the idea of charging Spammers is a good idea...

Ewergrin
Monday, March 8th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Hey, anytime I can help Bill gates get richer and richer, I am a happy man. It's nice to have a reminder that I am a fucking lemming. Keeps me in check, ya know?

berserkergrrl
Wednesday, April 28th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Hey, anytime I can help Bill gates get richer and richer, I am a happy man. It's nice to have a reminder that I am a fucking lemming. Keeps me in check, ya know?
oh boy! Bad Soil! :nono LOL

Allenson
Wednesday, April 28th, 2004, 10:45 PM

I'm glad to see that you know your place in the world. :smt004

j/k... :)