PDA

View Full Version : BIG FAT 18kg GERMAN CAT!!

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, April 15th, 2004, 04:28 PM
An obese German cat, weighing in at 18.5kg (6 times the normal/healthy weight) has gone on a hungar strike after being taken from his owner.

Mikesch, who is now in a Berlin animal shelter, is very distraut & refuses to eat. His elderly owner fed him a whopping 2kg of mince a day!!! :-O ...The poor cat could only walk about 4 steps at a time without becoming exhausted. :littlecat

Talk about killing with kindness!! :fcoocoo:

Milesian
Thursday, April 15th, 2004, 04:36 PM
I know this whole thread is just to bait someone into saying the inevitable so I guess I'll just beat the others by saying........

That is one big pussy! :rofl

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, April 15th, 2004, 04:54 PM
:roll No I am actually concerned for the cat...poor thing..

lucky I didn't accidently write BIG FAT GERMAN C**T.. :yikes :lol :lol :lol

nicholas
Thursday, April 15th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I think the cat will get thinner on it's own by not eating. I've had fat pets and cutting off their food supply for a day or so isn't always a bad thing.

When the cat gets down to a healthy weight I doubt it will constantly eat everything in front of its face.

Nicholas

Anne14
Thursday, April 15th, 2004, 06:41 PM
That's a shame they let that cat get so fat and now the cat is the one suffering by being put in kitty prison. ;(

K0ff33
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 09:52 AM
out of the 5 cats we have the head cat is the fattest.

she must be from 15-20lbs. not only does she eat alot but shes an attention whore too.

she will over eat,while she guards the food dish from the other cats. then she will throw up. the nastyest thing is stepping in cat puke with your bare feet:-O

Lala
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 12:45 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/science/04/12/fat.cat.reut/index.html

In situations like this, I wonder if cats consider other cats unattractive.

K0ff33
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 02:33 PM
i doubt it. cause of the going into heat thing. itz like a chemical bomb i suppose.

Lala
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 03:32 PM
i doubt it. cause of the going into heat thing. itz like a chemical bomb i suppose.

Hmmm, I see, I see.

Mistress Klaus
Sunday, April 18th, 2004, 07:27 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/science/04/12/fat.cat.reut/index.html

In situations like this, I wonder if cats consider other cats unattractive.

Glad you posted this link...I was interested to see what the cat looked liked.
I actually got my info off a different source. :)