View Full Version : The Reality of Race and 10 Fallacies of Race Denial

SuuT
Wednesday, September 24th, 2008, 05:23 PM
ShLF3e9YHg8&feature

4JOkCTQf7EY&feature

https://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=112129&stc=1&d=1471592049

Helleruin
Thursday, September 25th, 2008, 07:28 PM
A fantastic thread! My compliments, i like the first video the person who made it is so very honest!

Elessar
Wednesday, September 15th, 2010, 09:04 PM
4ZurClqPGLc

(Disclaimer: This video may or may not have been posted before, nevertheless, enjoy)

nordfrisk
Thursday, September 16th, 2010, 07:37 AM
i don't really see many people trying to say there is no such thing as race. i do not know many "race deniers". most peoples issues are racial equality. if you do not believe in racial equality on this planet you are a bigot, racist, or nazi. race deniers ... never really heard of someone who said there is no such thing as black people, white people, or asian people. thats just ridiculious.

The Aesthete
Thursday, September 16th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Nordfrisk I am a university student and I hear ‘there is no such thing as race’ all the time. It is sad because I am told the future leaders will often be the brainwashed minions of these institutions.

Do you agree different races have different advantages at different things e.g. Negroids at sprinting because of twitch fiber muscle?

So really are we equal at all things?

The problem today is that even if it was objectively scientifically proven that race A has an advantage over race B in one field it is automatically deemed racist and untrue (certainly if race A was white).

There are differences between races. I think we should treat racial others with respect and I am against denigrating them. However I am against mass immigration, one could say it will diminish certain advantages of my people, e.g. the aesthetic advantage of fair skin and eyes etc. Although others say it may provide certain advantages I think it is vastly outweighed by the loss.

Equality: the state or quality of being equal

I don’t want to see racial others access to our women as equal do you?

Yet let me reiterate that I am against the idea of belittling them by say making them use a separate entrance etc.

I should say I am for equity not equality, equity for my people to have a right to exist in the future, for the best man to get the job etc.