PDA

View Full Version : White Couple Executed in Northcliff House Invasion

Siebenbürgerin
Saturday, September 6th, 2008, 07:51 AM
"I've been shot and Marge is dead!" These were the panicked words of Mr Dave Wilson (57) head of the Geology department of diamond mining giant De Beers on Friday morning. Wilson and his wife Marge were attacked by a gang of savage black beasts at 7:30 AM. Marge unlocked the security gate inside the house and walked to the garage to open the electric gate for their domestic worker.

The next moment four armed robbers walked in. They found Mrs Wilson - still clad in her pajamas- in the lounge, and without a word opened fire on her, hitting her in the chest and killing her. Dave Wilson was shot in the right side of his chest and collapsed on the floor. He is in critical condition, fighting for his life in the nearby Flora clinic.

A neighbour who wants to remain anonymous, said he was busy getting dressed when he heard shots, followed by screams. He leaned a ladder against the high wall and clambered up to see what was going on. He saw a black criminal leaving the house along with the couple's domestic worker. He later saw a bleeding Dave Wilson staggering out of the house and spoke with him. Witnesses saw the four black robbers and domestic worker get into a copper coloured Mercedes Benz (registration HYF352GP) and drive off.

Mr Okkie Nel, manager of the Armed Response company 'Best Secure' confirmed that a black security guard working for this company was abducted by the robbers after he arrived on the scene. The robbers forced him into the getaway vehicle, later dropping him off unharmed on the N1 highway near Maraisburg. The domestic worker is still "missing".

Police are investigating the involvement of the Zimbabwean domestic, who allegedly asked the abducted security guard why he was suddenly working a different shift. Nothing was stolen from the house and the only missing item is a set of house keys and a remote control for the electric gates.

The couple's two younger children Karen and Rodrick, both in their twenties, are expected to arrive from the UK today. No arrests have been made and police are investigating.

The source:
http://zahell.blogspot.com/2008/08/white-couple-executed-in-northcliff.html

Carl
Monday, September 8th, 2008, 01:01 PM
We have struggled to understand the situation down there - it seems as though the 'white people' are really up against it. The options are stark : leave or suffer.....or is that putting things to strongly? I cant believe that normal life will be possible once the entire society disintegrates. Look at Zimbabwe now - total madness appears to rule there!

Teuton
Monday, September 8th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Leave or suffer...tough choice.

You see, most whites don't want to leave, they have built their whole lives up here, they shed their blood to build this country(Which is now collapsing.), and swallowing their pride to say they've wasted their lives building SA up is too much for them, but most of the youth has left though, like in that news report, the children weren't in SA, they were in the UK.

Stormraaf
Monday, September 8th, 2008, 06:04 PM
We have struggled to understand the situation down there - it seems as though the 'white people' are really up against it. The options are stark : leave or suffer.....or is that putting things to strongly? I cant believe that normal life will be possible once the entire society disintegrates. Look at Zimbabwe now - total madness appears to rule there!

"Leave or suffer" is putting it accurately, except for the fact that leaving is easier said than done. The only white South Africans who have the option of "packing up and leaving" are our proverbial rocket scientists.

It is as Teuton say about some people who would not want to leave. The relevant difference in this regard is between one generation who lived in SA as their own country, and another who knew nothing else than being victimised by the current regime.

Reports like the one in the original post are almost a daily occurence, perhaps with the less sensational ones, like murdered widowed elderly, not making more than a small paragraph in the local paper. I knew I was going to read "no arrests have been made" before I got to the last paragraph. In this regard I think our lives are already not normal. However, I think we should look at the Zimbabwe situation as a warning that even more dangerous days might still be ahead of us.

[...] but most of the youth has left though, [...]
By saying this you do illustrate a point, but I don't think it's accurate. Many of our young people spend some time overseas with a temporary work visa, but I think "most of the youth" still end up starting families here. That's my perception, anyways.

Oski
Monday, September 8th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Leave or suffer

I say leave or revolt.

Teuton
Monday, September 8th, 2008, 06:52 PM
By saying this you do illustrate a point, but I don't think it's accurate. Many of our young people spend some time overseas with a temporary work visa, but I think "most of the youth" still end up starting families here. That's my perception, anyways.
I think this hangs on many factors. Of course, like you say, it is exceptionally difficult to immigrate, if not impossible, but the youth(21-28, straight out of uni.)are finding it quite easy to get jobs in Australia and New Zeeland(Some lucky ones the UK.), I think it's the fear of moving to a lot of people who have settled down here that worries them, since, even though it's obvious that South Africa is going down the tube, you don't know what's waiting for you on the other side, the last thing you want to do is go through hell trying to get to Europe, only to go bankrupt there, come back, and be even worse of than before.

My cousins have all left South Africa, to either Aussie Land, New Zeeland or the UK, for interests sake.

Just some reading matter for you guys.