PDA

View Full Version : BNP Launches "White History" Project to Counter State's Forced "Black History" at Schools

Elgar
Thursday, August 28th, 2008, 10:10 AM
BNP Launches ‘White History’ Project to Counter State’s Forced ‘Black History’ at Schools
By News Team ⋅ August 27, 2008 ⋅ Email this post ⋅ Print this post ⋅ Post a comment

The British National Party is to launch a ‘white history’ project as a counter to the announcement that the state is to make the learning of ‘black history’ compulsory at all UK schools.

The white history project will consist of a series of downloadable articles on great contributions to the world by white British and European peoples, the detailing of the far bigger Muslim slave trading empire and promotions on books dealing with white history.

The government’s children’s minister, Kevin Brennan, said yesterday that black history is to become compulsory in secondary schools for the first time following a review of the national curriculum. All pupils aged between 11 and 14 will be taught about the slave trade and the British Empire when term begins next month.

This is, according to Brennan, to “highlight the influence of ethnic minorities” and to help (children) understand modern-day issues such as immigration.

According to a Government briefing document, one of the aims of the switch is to “put immigration, the Commonwealth and the legacy of the Empire into a clear historical context. . . .This can help pupils prepare for life in a diverse and multi-ethnic society.”

In other words, the state now intends to attempt to “indoctrinate white children with feelings of guilt over slavery in order to justify flooding Britain with masses of Third World Immigrants,” said Arthur Kemp, BNP web news team writer and author of the book March of the Titans, a History of the White Race.

Mick Waters, director of curriculum at the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority, said the revised history curriculum for pupils in England would not “just be about slavery. It is about the contribution that black and Asian people have made throughout history.”

Significantly, Winston Churchill has been omitted from the list of figures that must be studied. Instead, pupils will study characters like Nigerian-born slave Olaudah Equiano.

To counter this overt anti-white guilt trip propaganda, the BNP will start running downloadable features on its web site detailing important contributions made to the world by white British people, and also of how much the world owes European civilisation in general.

“In addition, we will soon be producing a definitive history of the Arab Muslim slave trade, which dwarfed the European slave trade upon which the anti-white government wishes to focus,” Arthur said.

“We hear endlessly about the Atlantic slave trade, and whites are told to feel guilty about that, but the truth is that the Muslim slave trade was far bigger, ran for far longer and was much more important than the European slave trade,” he said. “Isn’t it strange how when non-whites enslave each other and Europeans, no-one says a word, but when whites enslave others, it is reason for a 200-year later fake guilt trip. This is absurd nonsense, and we reject it utterly.”

“Slavery was an evil, which was abolished by the British government, who then sought to suppress it elsewhere in the world,” Arthur continued. “Muslim slavery took place in West Asia, North Africa, East Africa, and certain parts of Europe (such as Sicily, Iberia and England by the Barbary Pirates).”

“In the early days of the first large Islamic state — during the 8th and 9th centuries — most of the slaves were Eastern Europeans (called Saqaliba), people from surrounding Mediterranean areas, peoples from the Caucasus Mountain regions (such as Georgia and Armenia) as well as Black Africans.”

“Between 11 and 18 million black Africans were enslaved by Muslims and sold across the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara Desert during the great Muslim slave trading time, which ran from 650 AD to 1900 AD. This easily dwarfed, in both time and numbers, any Africans brought to the Americas in the Atlantic slave trade — yet I don’t see the government trying to make Muslims feel guilty for these actions.”

“In addition to the special downloadable articles we will be producing, we are also working on a Euro-centric homeschooling curriculum, which people will be able to use to counter the anti-white propaganda coming from the government,” he concluded.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/2008/08/bnp-launches-white-history-project-to-counter-state’s-forced-black-history-at-schools/

An excellent idea! I for one shall endeavour to follow this closely.

BeornWulfWer
Friday, August 29th, 2008, 01:25 AM
I hope Arthur Kemp isn't writing the lessons. Judging from his "March of the Titans", I'd say he still has a lot to learn about facts and fiction. :)

Other than that, I think it a bloody good idea. Well done BNP.

Crimson Guard
Friday, August 29th, 2008, 02:32 AM
Kemp is still busy these days beating farts outve Earlson's pillow cases.

The term slave actually comes from slav, because the Ottomans used the slavs as their slaves when they conquered the Balkans. Well its good they are fighting back, Britain seems to be in the pot these days sadly .

Carl
Friday, August 29th, 2008, 11:58 AM
This WHITE history goes back a very long way? --any ideas as to when they might consider it began?

But I do agree - anything & everything that helps people remember who they really are is a good thing..... thus the blacks are africans and the whites are (??) europeans. Let it ever remain the historical fact .....

counterWhite Black history :

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=9291

.....something of a national distraction surely?

Berrocscir
Saturday, August 30th, 2008, 12:11 PM
There's no 'white history', in just the same way as there's no real 'black history'. It's madness.

Carl
Saturday, August 30th, 2008, 03:07 PM
There's no 'white history', in just the same way as there's no real 'black history'. It's madness.

Its simply a shortcut way of speaking. The history of most north European countries is surely mostly "white" until we started moving outwards to a larger extent and meeting "the others":D. Then things became inevitably more complex.

But Mediterranean peoples must always have interacted with Africans.... and even some of the northern Sagas make reference to the 'Blue men' of the south!

BeornWulfWer
Saturday, August 30th, 2008, 04:50 PM
I was just browsing next years curriculum. This is apparently what our children will be learning.

Achievements of the Black Race. (http://www.faem.com/books/mf.htm)

:D

Elgar
Monday, September 1st, 2008, 09:30 PM

Of course there is! Essentially IŽd say white history equates to European history.

BeornWulfWer
Monday, September 1st, 2008, 09:43 PM
Would you therefore go further and say White history is also American history?

Timberwolf
Monday, September 1st, 2008, 10:10 PM
I hope Arthur Kemp isn't writing the lessons. Judging from his "March of the Titans", I'd say he still has a lot to learn about facts and fiction.

What parts of March of the Titans would you say is the most inaccurate with history?

BeornWulfWer
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008, 12:34 AM
What parts of March of the Titans would you say is the most inaccurate with history?

It's not so much his time lines, but his persistence in claiming everyone of historical note to be Nordic.

I love the whole "white race - yehaww" thing, but I gave up reading March of the Titans for that sole reason.

Elgar
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008, 12:41 AM

Yes, in fact what I meant was white history is the history of Europeans and their diaspora. Thus white history is perhaps a more appropriate term.

Hamar Fox
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008, 10:59 AM
What worries me the most is to what extent the curriculum will indulge Afrocentrism. Afrocentrism is one of the most laughable pieces of pseudo-academia I'm familiar with. Selective history is bad enough, but outright distortion is a different ball game. Typical Afrocentric beliefs include Beethoven and Socrates were black. I've even seen websites -- serious websites -- claiming virtually everybody important in history, even Atilla the Hun, was black, or part black. Obviously, for these new Black history courses to offer anything substantial, the curriculum will need to borrow at least somewhat from Afrocentrist belief.

The material taught won't be anywhere near as absurd, but it will lend credibility to weak scholarship for the sake of politics, which, sadly, is the rule in British education, and a large chunk of academia itself.

BeornWulfWer
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008, 12:25 PM
These guys on Youtube seem to be very serious in what they assert. I have tried arguing with them but they delete the comments which are not praising them or Afrocentrism.

Enjoy :wsg

5OLQwtmpWE4

ubaURohUnxU

Psychonaut
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008, 01:13 PM
These guys on Youtube seem to be very serious in what they assert. I have tried arguing with them but they delete the comments which are not praising them or Afrocentrism.

This guy is laughably crazy (from 3:55):

"And the word Scotland, Scot means black...land, Blackland, Scotland. And the word Scottish means Black man."

WTF!? :D

Carl
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008, 01:34 PM

America is a new Land in a way that Europe wasnt! What I mean is that it is a land of European Settlement.... much of that Germanic..... but not all.

Prior to Europeans there were varied Asiatic settlers.....via Alaska.... & ?? !

Later, new folk arrived by virtue of wickedness!:D

There were no "originals" ( as far as I know)......

Blacks were in Northern Europe in earlier times ( --think of Elizabethan England and the Queen's comment about diverse 'blackamoors'....??) ; as Powell might have said, it was all a question of numbers.

BeornWulfWer
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008, 02:48 PM
Prior to Europeans there were varied Asiatic settlers.....via Alaska.... & ?? !

Or there was a settlement of Europeans and Asiatic people from 20'000 to 30'000 years ago? One traversing the Bering Strait, whilst the others navigated the ice bridge which connected the tip of Northern Europe to the America's.

think of Elizabethan England and the Queen's comment about diverse 'blackamoors'....??) ; as Powell might have said, it was all a question of numbers.

I prefer to say it is all to do with numbers and who has the power! ;)

Plushtar
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008, 08:27 PM

Enjoy :wsg

5OLQwtmpWE4

ubaURohUnxU

The moral of this tale is just to not aruge with any YouTube freak. In their sick minds, they are right and everyone who disagrees is wrong.