PDA

View Full Version : Thousands of New Zealanders Opting for Australian Immigration Each Year

Ămeric
Wednesday, August 27th, 2008, 11:49 PM
Although New Zealand is fast becoming one of the world's most popular immigration destinations, New Zealand citizens continue to leave the country in droves, many of them opting for a new life in Australia.

The New Zealand population has grown through migration, with a gain of 700 last month due to permanent or long term immigration. This is according to a report released by Statistics New Zealand today. However in contradiction to these figures is the revelation that people are still leaving the country at a rapid pace.

New Zealand has had the second highest loss of people ever for the year ended July, with over 80 000 people departing for foreign shores and over half of this, about 45 000, choosing to migrate to Australia.

These figures have become so high that the numbers of immigrants has reached city like proportions. As Lockwood Smith, National Immigration spokesperson says, "This is the highest ever loss for a year ended in July in recorded history and is only 4000 short of being enough to constitute a city."

According to Smith this exodus is because of Labour government policies that have "resulted in record food and fuel prices, unaffordable homes, [and] punitive taxation rates." No matter what the reason people are opting to move to Australia where the economy is booming and skills are in high demand.

It is clear that migrants are choosing to move to New Zealand for various reasons from the temperate climate, friendly community or the variety of job opportunities available. In the past five months net migration has increased in three of the months. This is a rise from the 2007 figures.

But at the same time as people enter New Zealand, others exit in search of something better in Australia.

Source (http://www.globalvisas.com/news/thousands_of_new_zealanders_opting_for_a ustralian_immigration_each_404.html)

80,000 a year is nearly 1 out of 50 Kiwis. Those who are leaving are most likely the more productive citizens of New Zealand. The immigrants who are replacing them are not moving to New Zealand for the opportunity to support the NZ welfare state, but more likely to take advantage of it. New Zealand is currently govern by a leftwinged Marxist/Feminist government. It is to the advantage of the perpetuation of this sort of government to continue policies that encourages those memebers of NZ society who might vote against it, to emigrate & to replace them with Asians & Pacific Islanders.

Maelstrom
Thursday, August 28th, 2008, 01:59 AM
NZ and Aussie have always had good links. Even today I do not need a visa to work in Australia. Back in my fathers day you didn't even need a passport!

I've looked at this in some detail and conclude that it's not in fact a real solution for people to emigrate to Australia. Sure, they have a higher minimum wage than we do here, their taxes are smaller too. However, the cost of moving your family and possessions over will be a lot and it would take a very long time to earn back that capital.

A great many Maori people have also emigrated to Australia to work in the mines and I have heard of a lot of Maori - White Australian violence.

Thrymheim
Thursday, August 28th, 2008, 03:53 AM
Well hopefully I'll soon be one of those immigrants you all moan about so much :) I can guarantee that I'll not be coming to scrounge of your welfare state though!

C˙chulainn-Rurik
Friday, August 29th, 2008, 06:35 PM
I lived in Chistchurch in 2004. I'm surprised that government is still in power. Everything they did was pro-Maori, anti-'Pakeha' (non-Maori Kiwis). What is wrong with White New Zealanders when they go to vote? Their heritage is being descecrated before their eyes and they do nothing... at least Australia has resisted this filthy nonsense in the last dozen years. With our new government, though, I think we're headed in much the same direction.

theTasmanian
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008, 09:02 AM
I dont mind the Kiwi's most are good people trying to get ahead and they work hard:thumbup

im hoping to go to the south island for my honeymoon:D
still it must be a bugger with the crazy Immigration over there from what I've been told its turning the north island(city's mostly) to hell holes but thats city's in general

Beornulf
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008, 09:58 AM
I'm considering leaving myself.

forkbeard
Saturday, December 6th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Its foxes running before rabbits again. You don't run from your inferiors, you make them run from you. The Germanic peoples are wholly on the defensive and it will be decades before the tide changes. In the mean time whole areas we once dominated will be lost. Most likely the North Island, perhaps the whole of Nw Zealand. Maybe the whole of the US and Australia. The key is to foster a culture of expansion. Birth control should be totally forbidden to our people and a pride in their own worth fostered. If our people isn't worth saving then nothing is. Understand this message and then preach it to all our people.