PDA

View Full Version : My hair and eyes

Demigorgona
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:25 PM
What colour are these...

And yes I haven't plucked my eyebrows in a few weeks shhh lol.

I'm sorry about the reflection in the eyes ... i tried my best to get a good picture ... but my eyes are flecked with gold and green. I'll try again later for a better pic that captures the flecks in my eyes.

Allenson
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Eye looks hazel and hair is what I would call a 'dirty' golden blond with lighter areas visible. Your hair color is similar to mine...

Demigorgona
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:27 PM
mmm I always thought my eyes still counted as brown even though they are very light and although they do have little flecks of green and gold because i thought hazel was an obvious mix of green and brown?

Glenlivet
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Your eyes look dark mixed (maybe Martin-Schultz 8).

hazel (COLOUR)
adjective
(especially of eyes) greenish brown or yellowish brown in colour
Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary

sud
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 10:04 PM
to me it looks that you have brown eyes and dark blond hair.

Demigorgona
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 10:17 PM
(maybe Martin-Schultz 8). ???

I am having issues with getting a better picture of my eyes ... because they show up way darker then they are ... way lighter then they normally appear or there is a huge reflection in them!! How do people take good eye pictures?? lol

Glenlivet
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Then forget about the scales like Martin, Martin-Schultz and Saller. From that picture I can tell that your eye colour is the equivalent of that number of the scale.

In any case, I think that you have dark mixed eyes, yellowish brown (light brown, with or without green, maybe closer to the latter?).

Demigorgona
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Can you post the scale for me please? I don't think i have heard of it before ... that might help me out a bit.

hmm I think they are mostly yellowish brown ... the flecks of green and gold aren't really all that noticable unless you look up close.

Glenlivet
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 11:00 PM
I have only seen the pictures at the library. I can only tell you that Martin's 13-16 is light (and very light mixed) , 9-12 light mixed, 7 and 8 dark mixed, 1-6 brown.

The lists were/are used by practically every physical anthropologist.

I cannot promise that I can scan it for you but I will if I can.

Can you post the scale for me please? I don't think i have heard of it before ... that might help me out a bit.

hmm I think they are mostly yellowish brown ... the flecks of green and gold aren't really all that noticable unless you look up close.

Louky
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Your eyes look gold to me and your hair an ash blonde -- a Subnordic specialty combination.

stroker
Thursday, April 15th, 2004, 01:06 PM

I am having issues with getting a better picture of my eyes ... because they show up way darker then they are ... way lighter then they normally appear or there is a huge reflection in them!! How do people take good eye pictures?? lol
Best to photograph them outside with good sunlight, best light is in the morning (afternoons can be to tinged with colour) all shoots I've been on are early in the day look towards the sun not directly at it try 45 degrees from it.
Use a digital camera if you have one..... if not be aware Kodak films show more brownish....Fuji more green and blue.