PDA

View Full Version : On Psychology and Behavior of Negroes (split from: 'South German vs. Norwegian Nordids')

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 06:59 AM
a black person isn't a bad person just because he's black, don't forget that friend.

Demigorgona
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Yes a black person is bad for many reasons, not just because his skin colour is dark. Thank you for reminding us of that friend :>

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 07:34 AM
well the black guy in that picture is smiling and looks friendly enough, friendliness knows no race amigo

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 07:37 AM
"We might even say that the violence with which he puruses the object that has eroused his senses and inflamed his desires is a guarantee of the desires being soon satisfied and the object forgotten. Finally, he is equally careless of his own life and that of others: he kills willingly, for the sake of killing; and this human machine, in whom it is so easy to arouse emotion, shows, in the face of suffering, either a monstrous indifference or a cowardice that seeks a voluntary refuge in death."

French Nobleman Arthur De Gobineau. on the african.

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 07:45 AM
If i was anti-white (i am not), i could pull up quotes by jews or some other people condemning whites in a similiar fashion as this frenchman condemns blacks. quotes dont really prove anything

Mac Seafraidh
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 07:47 AM
Look at those big minority smiles, happy that they can walk anywhere on this earth.(Yes, they can, but are they wanted.) Blacks like to smile a lot for some reason and I was laughing as I was looking at that picture actually. Look closely on how well the smile shows up. LOL :D

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 07:49 AM
If i was anti-white (i am not), i could pull up quotes by jews or some other people condemning whites in a similiar fashion as this frenchman condemns blacks. quotes dont really prove anything

What about Albert Schweitzer. He won the 1952 Nobel Peace Prize for helping the negroids.

"I have given my life to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all White men who have lived here like I have must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race.

They have neither the mental or emotional abilities to equate or share equally with White men in any functions of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring unto them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: White the superior, and they the inferior.

For whenever a White man seeks to live among them as their equals, they will destroy and devour him, and they will destroy all his work. And so for any existing relationship or any benefit to this people, let White men, from anywhere in the world, who would come to help Africa, remember that you must maintain this status: you the master and they the inferior, like children whom you would help or teach.

Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you."

- Dr. Albert Schweitzer, missionary to Africa

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:01 AM
I can see some Roman writing a similiar thing about the northern Germanic barbarians two milennia ago. Again, a quote expresses one persons opinion and not fact. The only fact I see is that this Schweitzer went to primitive african tribes and naturally saw them as inferior when compared to the civilized Europe or America that he left.

A smiling friendly person is a smiling friendly person, whether he comes from Africa, China, Norway, or Mars

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:08 AM
That's not the point at all. Nobody doubts that there are friendly, smiling blacks.
I am just saying he is probably smiling because he just got done smoking a "Blunt" and is thinking about how he is going to later go out and look for white women to ravage.

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:08 AM
That's not the point at all. Nobody doubts that there are friendly, smiling blacks.What, then, is the point? In my book, a smiling friendly person is a good person, and it doesn't matter what their skin color is.

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:11 AM
What, then, is the point? In my book, a smiling friendly person is a good person, and it doesn't matter what their skin color is.
Racial differences are not just skin deep... The races have real differences.

The black race taken as a whole is uncreative, lacks the inventors spirit (The pure blacks in africa have NEVER, NEVER, invented a single thing that has benefited anybody, whether AIDS benefits the planet is debatable, it does lower the negro population), they are also violent, impetuous, act out of rage. They behave like children. They are emotionally and morally stunted when compared with Whites. Whites do what is right because it is the right thing to do. Blacks only do what is right when those who would punish them are around.

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:18 AM
South Africa is the best example of negro behavior... The Whites there in the early 90s were told to abandon Apartheid (Racial segregation) and that everything would be okay...

Well do you consider this okay? http://www.afrikanercharity.org/2/photos/farm-attack-victims.shtml

The nation of South Africa, once the safest in the world (when run by whites) is know recognized as the highest rape, infant rape, murder, and other violent crime, in the ENTIRE WORLD!!!
A reported 300,000 rapes a year, with many more suspected but unreported (placed as high as 500,000-1,000.000). There were 200,000 people murdered in the last 10 years. 2,000 police officers murdered in the last 10 years. 1,600 white farmers murdered in the last 10 years (only 40,000 white farmers in the entire nation).

The USA had about 2,000 police killed in the last 10 years, but the USA is also 10 x the population of South Africa...

In South Africa during apartheid, the nation was THE SAFEST IN THE WORLD...

Today it is in the process of decline into third world status. The economy is going downhill. They are already harvesting 1 million hectares less of maize today than during Apartheid.

South Africa once a major exporter is now considering importation of food...

Rhodesia in the 1970s when run by whites, the blacks made $1,000 per capita. Now that Zimbabwe (ex Rhodesia) is run by blacks, as of 2003 the black per capita is $300. That is not just a decline of $700. The $1,000 in 1970 went a lot farther than $1,000 today, perhaps like $3,000 today.

Also the Rhodesian dollar was about on par with the US dollar. Today 1 US dollar gets 7,000 Zimbabwean dollars

The US dollar gets 7 South African Rands.

Sword Brethren
I think Robert E Lee put it best.

Wherever you find the Negro everything is going down around him, and wherever you find the White man you see everything around him is improving.

- Robert E. Lee, Confederate General, to Col. Thomas H. Carter, May, 1865

JoeDas
Racial differences are not just skin deep... The races have real differences.

The black race taken as a whole is uncreative, lacks the inventors spirit (The pure blacks in africa have NEVER, NEVER, invented a single thing that has benefited anybody, whether AIDS benefits the planet is debatable, it does lower the negro population), they are also violent, impetuous, act out of rage. They behave like children. They are emotionally and morally stunted when compared with Whites. Whites do what is right because it is the right thing to do. Blacks only do what is right when those who would punish them are around.I know a few whites who are jerks and idiots; and I know quite a few nice blacks. Race does not determine whether a person is good or bad; and not all blacks are as you describe. I do agree that current black culture in North America (Hip Hop "culture"), is very bad and one of the worst blights on man in centuries. But this is a culture that is bad, not a race. There are whites who dance around like that too, Eminem and before him Vanilla Ice.

As far as blacks never inventing things, I don't have to tell you that while Europe was toiling and in-fighting in small bands of semi-nomads, there were black kingdoms in West and East Africa that were as advanced as early Rome was.

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:22 AM
South Africa is the best example of negro behavior... The Whites there in the early 90s were told to abandon Apartheid (Racial segregation) and that everything would be okay...

Well do you consider this okay? http://www.afrikanercharity.org/2/photos/farm-attack-victims.shtml

The nation of South Africa, once the safest in the world (when run by whites) is know recognized as the highest rape, infant rape, murder, and other violent crime, in the ENTIRE WORLD!!!
A reported 300,000 rapes a year, with many more suspected but unreported (placed as high as 500,000-1,000.000). There were 200,000 people murdered in the last 10 years. 2,000 police officers murdered in the last 10 years. 1,600 white farmers murdered in the last 10 years (only 40,000 white farmers in the entire nation).

The USA had about 2,000 police killed in the last 10 years, but the USA is also 10 x the population of South Africa...

In South Africa during apartheid, the nation was THE SAFEST IN THE WORLD...

Today it is in the process of decline into third world status. The economy is going downhill. They are already harvesting 1 million hectares less of maize today than during Apartheid.

South Africa once a major exporter is now considering importation of food...

Rhodesia in the 1970s when run by whites, the blacks made $1,000 per capita. Now that Zimbabwe (ex Rhodesia) is run by blacks, as of 2003 the black per capita is $300. That is not just a decline of $700. The $1,000 in 1970 went a lot farther than $1,000 today, perhaps like $3,000 today.

Also the Rhodesian dollar was about on par with the US dollar. Today 1 US dollar gets 7,000 Zimbabwean dollars

The US dollar gets 7 South African Rands.South Africa does not represent all blacks any more than Stalin or Ceausescu represented all whites.

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:27 AM
South Africa does not represent all blacks any more than Stalin or Ceausescu represented all whites.
Perhaps not, but we are being told by the controlled media (controlled by jews, that is), that South Africa is a shining example of what race relations can became, an example for the world to follow!!!! They claim that South Africa is a great nation because Apartheid is gone... YEH RIGHT!!!

How about the world boycott Israel until they end the apartheid against arabs and allow them to vote equally in the Israeli elections!!! Then Ariel Sharon will be replaced with Mohammed something.

They really think that we should believe South Africa is better off ruled by blacks...
CRAZY ISN'T IT?

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:27 AM
The Negroes' rude ignorance has never invented any effectual weapons of defendiscovered and abused by the nations of the temperate zone.

- Edward Gibbon, historian, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, (V.III, pg. 277) se or destruction; they appear incapable of forming any extensive plans of government or conquest and the obvious inferiority of their mental faculties has been

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:28 AM
"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes ... will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest Allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as the baboon, instead of as now between the Negro or Australian and the gorilla."

Charles Darwin The Descent of Man, 1871, p.201

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:29 AM
If our buildings, our highways, and our railroads should be wrecked, we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our power. But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and mingled with the blood of Africa, then the present greatness of the United States of America would be destroyed and all hope for civilization would be as impossible for a Negroid America as would be redemption and restoration of the Whiteman's blood which had been mixed with that of the Negro."

- Senator Theodore G. Bilbo, of Mississippi, U.S. Senate, 1947

Siegfried
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:38 AM
"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes ... will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest Allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as the baboon, instead of as now between the Negro or Australian and the gorilla."

Charles Darwin The Descent of Man, 1871, p.201

Classic quote :handclap

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:54 AM
1871 is 133 years ago. What you're trying to do is like trying to apply military tactics from the Franco-Prussian war to the current war in Iraq ... times have changed!

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:59 AM
1871 is 133 years ago. What you're trying to do is like trying to apply military tactics from the Franco-Prussian war to the current war in Iraq ... times have changed!
Times have changed, but the negro has not!!!!

The negro has never changed, therein lies the problem... He has never developed into a higher being... That is if you believe in evolution...

In 1871 they said the sky was blue.
It is 2004 and the sky is still blue. Somethings never change.

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:04 AM
Of course some things never change, but opinions are something that always change. If Darwin were born a mere 100 years later, he would have almost certainly had radically different opinions about many/most things.

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Of course some things never change, but opinions are something that always change. If Darwin were born a mere 100 years later, he would have almost certainly had radically different opinions about many/most things.

Listen, you don't seem to be for the preservation of the european peoples. So then the question is, why exactly are you here?

I am showing you the facts, the data, the quotes, etc... But it isn't sinking in. Do you have some thick negro skull that keeps the information from getting in??

:)

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:17 AM
I'm not for hating blacks just because they are black. That is ridiculous. A person shouldn't be judged based on skin color...nothing good can come from clumsy racism.

I am showing you the facts, the data, the quotes, etc...I have seen no shred of proof beyond empty quotes from men from decades or centuries ago, and even then they are refering to the primitive tribes of Africa, not civilized blacks.

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:19 AM
I'm not for hating blacks just because they are black. That is ridiculous. A person shouldn't be judged based on skin color...nothing good can come from clumsy racism.

I have seen no shred of proof beyond empty quotes from men from decades or centuries ago, and even then they are refering to the primitive tribes of Africa, not civilized blacks.
Civilized??? Like the nigerian in germany who posted online he wanted to be eaten, so somebody ate him, and they taped it???

Civilized? Like OJ Simpson and Kobe Bryant???

There is an old saying that you would do well to learn. "You can take the negro out of the jungle, but you cannot take the jungle out the negro".

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:21 AM

I have seen no shred of proof beyond empty quotes from men from decades or centuries ago, and even then they are refering to the primitive tribes of Africa, not civilized blacks.
Read the Bell curve. The african negro is usually avg IQ 60-65 (below retarded level). The problem with Africa is that the avg person (if you can call them people) has a below retarded level IQ. Essentially the masses are idiots, quite literally...

The american negro is usually 70-80.

The avg white IQ is about 90-105

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:29 AM
Go back 2000 years and you would see that almost all whites on the planet had significantly lower IQs than their descendants do today. Culture, upbringing, education, etc. have far, far more to do with IQ than race or skin color. Take the black scholars at the world-famous university at Timbuktu circa the birth of Christ as compared to the Germanic peoples of the world at that same time. The blacks at that university were far more intelligent than the Germanic warriors who lived a few hundred miles to the North and were totally illiterate.

I think White Supremacism is as repulsive an ideology as black supremacism or jewish supremacism.

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:31 AM
I think White Supremacism is repulsive .

Then you are in the wrong forum... I suggest you try
http://www.blackpanther.org/

Whites are culturally, racially, genetically (Goes with racially) superior to non-whites.

We are also religiously superior in that we are God's chosen.

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Uhh, you distorted what I said. Here is what I really said: "I think White Supremacism is as repulsive an ideology as black supremacism or jewish supremacism."

not

"I think White Supremacism is repulsive"

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Whites are culturally, racially, genetically (Goes with racially) superior to non-whites.

We are also religiously superior in that we are God's chosen.This sounds like the dialogue of any White Supremacist/Klansman/Timothy-McVeigh-type you would hear in any bad movie ever made that has such a character. I can't believe you really believe that:(

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Uhh, you distorted what I said. Here is what I really said: "I think White Supremacism is as repulsive an ideology as black supremacism or jewish supremacism."

not

"I think White Supremacism is repulsive"

Read the talmud, the jewish holy book, their religion is founded on hatred of non-jews...

I will be back later with some nasty Talmudic quotes for you all. Now it is about time this goy-boy gets some sleep.

GOY AND PROUD OF IT !!!!

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:37 AM
Read the talmud, the jewish holy book, their religion is founded on hatred of non-jews...Jewish Supremacism is equally as disgusting to me as White Supremacism; I neither condone nor support either one.

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:38 AM
This sounds like the dialogue of any White Supremacist/Klansman/Timothy-McVeigh-type you would hear in any bad movie ever made that has such a character. I can't believe you really believe that:(
Okay, then move to a big city in the USA, see what happens. The negro is as violent in the USA as in Africa...

The poverty has nothing to do with it. West Virginia is the poorest state in the USA, it is also the least crime, it is also the whitest (98% white)... Whites are not naturally inclined to commit crimes... The negro is.

http://www.amren.com/colrcrim.html

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Jewish Supremacism is equally as disgusting to me as White Supremacism; I neither condone nor support either one.The point is that the entire jewish religion is nothing but a criminal conspiracy against non-jews. Judaism is not a religion but a law religionized... The masses think jews are just a religion. Judaism is like the mafia.

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Whites are not naturally inclined to commit crimes... The negro is.http://i.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/1930/1101300324_400.jpg

EDIT: just read your post above, speaking of the Mafia...
The mafioso you see there had not one black associate, but hundreds of white criminal associates.

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:42 AM
http://i.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/1930/1101300324_400.jpg

Okay, so you post the picture of a white who appears to have negroid blood. Also who grew up in a bad home and in gangs... Whites in bad social situations have one thing going for them, they have white genes which will keep them on the right path, hopefully... A negro in a bad home has no chance, because his genes are against him... If anything I think we should feel sorry for the negro, who has been unable to make it in the white world. We should help them get back to west africa... Which is where they belong.

The white man should not rest until every negro is safely back in africa. We owe them that much.

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:46 AM
Okay, so you post the picture of a white who appears to have negroid blood.He was pure-blooded italian, not black.

The white man should not rest until every negro is safely back in africa. We owe them that much.If blacks or mexicans or something were to take over America, they could use this same logic to ship all whites back to Europe. Be careful what you say

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:48 AM
He was pure-blooded italian, not black.

If blacks or mexicans or something were to take over America, they could use this same logic to ship all whites back to Europe. Be careful what you say
I suppose I would leave America and head back to Europe... But to what sort of europe? Not the current racial nightmare that europe has become... No, it would have to be an all white europe... And I already plan to one day leave america, perhaps permanently... It all depends on circumstances and if everything comes together as it should.

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Going to europe would pose a major question for me. Being part German, Italian, and English... Where the hell would I live?

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Nothing to say eh?

Vlad Cletus
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 10:19 AM
Is it true that Genes determine how you act? Hormones also play a role in that.

Jack
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Hormones are configured by genes to trigger under certain environmental pressures, Vlad.

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Going to europe would pose a major question for me. Being part German, Italian, and English... Where the hell would I live?The most important thing is what language you can speak, I guess. Although most of the non-backwards countries in Europe now heavily use English as a second language, so an AmeriEnglish speaker might be OK, although if you are blatantly and openly racist you might have a real problem fitting in, very few people think that way now you know

Siegfried
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Going to europe would pose a major question for me. Being part German, Italian, and English... Where the hell would I live?

Well, as you're part Italian and classify yourself as 'Mediterranid', I suppose Italy would be the best choice. :)

Oskorei
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 05:41 PM
http://i.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/1930/1101300324_400.jpg

EDIT: just read your post above, speaking of the Mafia...
The mafioso you see there had not one black associate, but hundreds of white criminal associates.
I do think you have a point about not hating blacks simply because they are black, JoeDas. Personally I dont want to harm blacks simply because of them being more primitive genetically. However I do not want them to live in my country because they are a constant threat to my folk, both genetically and in the form of rape, murder and so on. There are nations for the blacks too, why dont they stay in them if they are our equals eh? ;)

Besides, your Mafiapicture only strengthens my view on racial differences. Even when it comes to crime, you can easily see who is the better, and also who at least has some ethics. Have the blacks produced anything similar to the "made man" of the Mafia?

SudVolk
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Civilized??? Like the nigerian in germany who posted online he wanted to be eaten, so somebody ate him, and they taped it???
It was a white German homosexual cannibal who ate another white German homosexual cannibal; and taped it:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3443293.stm

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:20 PM
It was a white German homosexual cannibal who ate another white German homosexual cannibal; and taped it:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3443293.stm'

The one I read was a nigerian immigrant....
Maybe we are talking about two separate incidents in the same nation.

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:22 PM
I do think you have a point about not hating blacks simply because they are black, JoeDas. Personally I dont want to harm blacks simply because of them being more primitive genetically. However I do not want them to live in my country because they are a constant threat to my folk, both genetically and in the form of rape, murder and so on. There are nations for the blacks too, why dont they stay in them if they are our equals eh? ;)

Besides, your Mafiapicture only strengthens my view on racial differences. Even when it comes to crime, you can easily see who is the better, and also who at least has some ethics. Have the blacks produced anything similar to the "made man" of the Mafia?
Precisely, black gangsters do drive-by-shootings and spray bullets at little kids. They are lame even at crime... The Mafia refined crime to a near art form. The Whites do everything better.

And I agree, I just want them gone, I don't care where the blacks go. So long as they go, and go fast.

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:42 PM
your Mafiapicture only strengthens my view on racial differences. Even when it comes to crime, you can easily see who is the better, and also who at least has some ethics. Have the blacks produced anything similar to the "made man" of the Mafia?I think when we look back on the "golden age of gangsters", we tend to romanticize it more than it ought to be romanticized. Those mafiosi of pre WWII America were just as vicious and violent as any black or hispanic gang of today, I think.

Sword Brethren mentioned drive-by shootings; who do you think invented them? Also, have you heard the story of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre? It is comparable to any of the stories one might hear today among the black/hispanic gangs. Sword Brethren also says that the mafia refined crime to a near art form, here is your art form, ladies and gentlemen:

http://members.fortunecity.com/moran9/67bb5580.jpg

http://members.fortunecity.com/moran9/67760a00.jpg
http://members.fortunecity.com/moran9/11f511b0.jpg
http://members.fortunecity.com/moran9/45e920d0.jpg

[/url][url="http://members.fortunecity.com/moran9/11f511b0.jpg"] (http://members.fortunecity.com/moran9/45e920d0.jpg)

kinvolk
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Mr. Joedas, since you seem to love our coffee-colored brothas so much I would suggest you go and live with them for awhile. South Africa , Zimbabwe or even Compton or Chicagoes South side. Bet that would cure your whiney, liberal, no-such-thing-as-race mentality. I know a "wigger" when I hear one. So let me know when your taking the trip 'homey'. And good luck to your pale butt!!!

Frans_Jozef
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:47 PM
I have to warn some participants of this thread for reason of some utterings and off-beat remarks made here, they make them vulnerable for sanctions like a shun; nobody is asked to twist one's tongue to subdue any libellous and dangerous statement which may be regarded as in itself unacceptable, but I cant help but notice that the level of debating is increasingly in decline and non-essential nor a thing adding up to our study and knowledge...
You are however free to rant, holler, bewail and make slurs ŕ volonté in the unmoderated Free Speech section of our Lounge. :|

The Rules and Directions are as follows:

1. There must be no instigation to, condonation of, or approval of illegal activity at the board of any sort.

4. Try to avoid posts without a serious message for other Members or without a serious point. Posts that are of this type may be deleted as they are unproductive.

5. We allow criticism of all Ethnicities, Subraces, and Races if presented in a civil and non-slanderous manner. Your attitude and presentation determines whether you might face disciplinary procedures.

6. Although we do understand justified anger, we strongly discourage the use of racial slurs, as such practices only shed a bad light on the offender, the board, and pro-European policies as a whole. We reserve the right to remove persons, though, who contribute little but professional hate-mongering. Guideline is the refutable thesis that whatever cannot be said without slurs and insults is not worth to be heard.

7. Disciplinary procedures may be taken against you if you are perceived to be a risk to the integrity of Skadi.

14. Do not troll. Trolling is the act of posting absurd statements in order to get a reaction. There will be no Politically Correct Censorship at Skadi, but if you wish to make a solid declaration, try to back it up with evidence and logic.

Sword Brethren
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:50 PM
I think when we look back on the "golden age of gangsters", we tend to romanticize it more than it ought to be romanticized. Those mafiosi of pre WWII America were just as vicious and violent as any black or hispanic gang of today, I think.

Sword Brethren mentioned drive-by shootings; who do you think invented them? Also, have you heard the story of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre? It is comparable to any of the stories one might hear today among the black/hispanic gangs. Sword Brethren also says that the mafia refined crime to a near art form, here is your art form, ladies and gentlemen:

NO NON-GANGSTERS DIED!!!

That is just it, white criminals had a code, whereby they didn't wantonly kill non-gangsters. The negroes of today have a code and it is "Die Cracka".

nemo
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:31 PM
a black person isn't a bad person just because he's black, don't forget that friend.

Who says so? :bucktooth

Siegfried
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:35 PM
NO NON-GANGSTERS DIED!!!

That is just it, white criminals had a code, whereby they didn't wantonly kill non-gangsters. The negroes of today have a code and it is "Die Cracka".

I agree. The maffioso were ruthless, but they had a sense of honour. They did not respect state legislation and were, of course, criminal and often caused innocent people to suffer, but I maintain that they cannot be compared to the relatively unorganized gangs of blacks and hispanics that engage in acts of random violence.

Vlad Cletus
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:56 PM
I think when we look back on the "golden age of gangsters", we tend to romanticize it more than it ought to be romanticized. Those mafiosi of pre WWII America were just as vicious and violent as any black or hispanic gang of today, I think.

I think the Mafia had more class and style than the worthless gangs of today. I'd rather see some man dressed up in a Trench Coat with a Tommy-Gun speaking in a honky-tonky accent rather than a faggot dressed up in baggy jeans and a jersey speaking in ebonics, and proclaiming "Thug Life".

nemo
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:57 PM
You cannot compare the mafia to black and spic crime, the mafia did not make the streets dangerous to walk in, they did not rape ,mug, and kill innocent people.
A man in the mafia would not follow a person into their building and rape or mug them, and they did not kill cab drivers for their money or hold up some store owner and shoot and kill him, those crimes are done mostly by the blacks and spics and are threat to every citizen male and female.

You show what an ignorant fool you are when you compare organized crime to the savage criminal behavior of blacks who have turned every city in this country into a jungle

Whites and blacks are completly opposite, they like different music, even eat different foods and are a sub culture which has not advanced in thousands of years.

What has africa contributed to this world since it first began? nothing, most still live in mud huts and in the jungle and are killing themselves to death with aids because the only active part of a negro is not his brain but his penis.

Ederico
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 10:44 PM
JoeDas, first of all you should clarify your position regarding certain issues.

What is your position regarding Immigration?
What is your position regarding European Culture?
What is your position regarding preserving European Culture and retaining its Integrity?
What is your position regarding the growing phenomenon of miscegenation (racial-mixing) which goes opposite to European Racial Preservation (and thus the preservation of the real Europe) and effectively destroys European heritage by attacking its core factor, that is European blood. What is your position on this?
What is wrong with a non-Imperialistic European Nationalism aimed at maintaining (or rather regaining, mostly due to people like you and your ideas) Europe as the preserve of the European?
What is wrong with Europeans retaining those Societies which they have relatively the major merit in turning into Civilised Countries?

These are some of the questions that you should answer when entering a Forum whose aim is European Cultural, Racial, and Spiritual Preservation. Other questions might exist.

Also regarding your talk of Civilised Negroids, may I ask you who Civilised these Negroids and where? Please provide us with details of these so-called African Civilisations that were equal to Rome, and do not give us Afro-centrist crap, those idiots believe the Greek Philosophers were Negroid.

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 11:55 PM
I think the Mafia had more class and style than the worthless gangs of today. I'd rather see some man dressed up in a Trench Coat with a Tommy-Gun speaking in a honky-tonky accent rather than a faggot dressed up in baggy jeans and a jersey speaking in ebonics, and proclaiming "Thug Life".I more or less agree with the above, but remember that none of us were alive when the gang wars of the 20's were turning Chicago into a sea of blood, bootlegging, prostitution, gambling, guns, etc. so naturally we would all think of todays criminals as being worse. But you are right that "thug life" black culture is a terrible thing, for both the black community and the white community, and every other community for that matter.

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 11:56 PM
The maffioso were ruthless, but they had a sense of honour. They did not respect state legislation and were, of course, criminal and often caused innocent people to suffer, but I maintain that they cannot be compared to the relatively unorganized gangs of blacks and hispanics that engage in acts of random violence.Actually some of the hispanic gangs are very well organized; mostly the drug-runners...But anyway I don't know if todays gangs are so much worse than the gangs of the '20s...all I know is that I wouldn't want to cross Bugs Moran or Capone any more than I would want to cross some "Crip" or "Blood" today.

JoeDas
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 11:57 PM
That is just it, white criminals had a code, whereby they didn't wantonly kill non-gangsters. The negroes of today have a code and it is "Die Cracka".I disagree with you on this; while there may be some level of "honor among thieves", I don't think race has much of anything to do with it

JoeDas
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 12:03 AM
JoeDas, first of all you should clarify your position regarding certain issues.

What is your position regarding Immigration?I assume you mean non-white immigration into white nations. I think that multi-culturalism is good to some extent, but it is also a potential Trojan Horse, in that mass immigration pours into Europe and the "white world" whereas next to no immigration occurs in the third world; so Europe becomes multi-cultural, losing its identity in a way, while the non-white nations of the world preserve theirs. A Trojan Horse.

What is your position regarding European Culture?it ought to be preserved just as much as any culture on Earth, but it isn't inherently superior or inferior to any other culture necessarily. Although there are exceptions, for example European culture would be superior to a culture that, say, practices cannibalism or some such thing.

What is your position regarding preserving European Culture and retaining its Integrity?i don't know what you mean by "Integrity", but see above. Cultures are important, clearly. The double standard many people have is that they actively pursue the preservation of Asian, African, or Native American cultures, but they condemn any and all who wish to preserve European culture.

What is your position regarding the growing phenomenon of miscegenation (racial-mixing) which goes opposite to European Racial Preservation (and thus the preservation of the real Europe) and effectively destroys European heritage by attacking its core factor, that is European blood. What is your position on this?This makes sense to me to some extent, but it also dabbles awfully close to White Supremacism. Then again, if the Zulu or Xhosa or Maya or Khmer is encouraged to preserve his bloodline, while the Norwegian, the Scot, or the Frenchman is condemned for the mere suggestion of the same, what kind of sense does that make?

What is wrong with a non-Imperialistic European Nationalism aimed at maintaining (or rather regaining, mostly due to people like you and your ideas) Europe as the preserve of the European?Nationalism can be dangerous, but again, as I stated above, the nationalist is a hero if he comes from the third world, while if a European espouses nationalist principles he is called all sorts of names. Nothing wrong with nationalism other than the fact that it often involves violence and repression.

What is wrong with Europeans retaining those Societies which they have relatively the major merit in turning into Civilised Countries?imperialism, you mean. well, you know the old quote, "do unto others...". I don't want some Chinese ruling over me, so I don't think it is a good idea for Europeans to rule over other peoples. We all have things to learn from one another friend.

Also regarding your talk of Civilised Negroids, may I ask you who Civilised these Negroids and where? Please provide us with details of these so-called African Civilisations that were equal to Rome, and do not give us Afro-centrist crap, those idiots believe the Greek Philosophers were Negroid.Mali, Ghana and Songhay I think were the biggest three in West Africa, there were others in East Africa, and of course Zanzibar and other such places. While Europe was in its Dark Ages, many African kingdoms were flourishing. They never reached Rome's level, but some came fairly close in a lot of ways. I think Ghana once had a professional army of 500,000 men equipped with the best weapons. And their trade system (across the Sahara no less) was unsurpassed in the world except for maybe the Silk Road.

kinvolk
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 12:24 AM
I am and will remain a White Nationalist. what do you think should be done about me Mr. joedas?

JoeDas
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 12:26 AM
I am and will remain a White Nationalist. what do you think should be done about me Mr. joedas?What are you talking about?

kinvolk
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 12:30 AM
What are you talking about?
WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE ME? What is wrong with a person who would like to live in a white country with others of his own kind? I think thats pretty clear.

JoeDas
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 12:33 AM
WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE ME? What is wrong with a person who would like to live in a white country with others of his own kind? I think thats pretty clear.You are describing the majority of people on Earth. Most want to live with their own kind. Nothing should be done for natural thinking

kinvolk
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 12:36 AM
So do you think being anti multural-culturalist is a good thing or not?

JoeDas
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 12:41 AM
I think it is a good thing...well actually my views are complicated on the subject, I invite you to read my response the questions posed by The Hyperborean.

kinvolk
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 12:50 AM
I did .. I feel as if you may not know where you stand on many issues. And better to find out before you make a fool out of yourself on some issues you may need to educate yourself on. Like; where you stand on the issue of racial preservation? Do you know your racial history? Do you mind your country being turned into a third-world slum? Lord knows I may not be the brightest bulb on the marquee but I know who I am and where I stand. I suggest you do the same. And DONT duck the issues. Or I may have to call you a 'wigger' again.

JoeDas
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 12:53 AM
not everything is black and white, no pun intended :)

and you can call me a wigger if you want to, all I can say is that I am not

kinvolk
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 01:01 AM
You are a child. I wish you the best in the miscegenated society you seem to want to create. Remember however that others more commited than you may be working on the opposite end of the spectrum. Die fighting!!!

Ederico
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 11:00 AM
@JoeDas

Thanks for the answers, someone should have posed them earlier on.

@To the rest

Give the guy a break, from the answers he gave he seems not to be on a bad track, at least he sees the double standards instead of denying them like most pathological braindirtied idiots. If you shun away all such people you'll never convince anyone to join us.

morfrain_encilgar
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 11:25 AM
I did .. I feel as if you may not know where you stand on many issues. And better to find out before you make a fool out of yourself on some issues you may need to educate yourself on. Like; where you stand on the issue of racial preservation? Do you know your racial history? Do you mind your country being turned into a third-world slum? Lord knows I may not be the brightest bulb on the marquee but I know who I am and where I stand. I suggest you do the same. And DONT duck the issues. Or I may have to call you a 'wigger' again.

Please remember that everyone brought up with multi-culti propaganda, starts somewhere, Kinvolk. Couldn't you try being more constructive, to help him decide where he stands, instead of calling someone a "wigger"?

Frans_Jozef
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Mali, Ghana and Songhay I think were the biggest three in West Africa, there were others in East Africa, and of course Zanzibar and other such places. While Europe was in its Dark Ages, many African kingdoms were flourishing. They never reached Rome's level, but some came fairly close in a lot of ways. I think Ghana once had a professional army of 500,000 men equipped with the best weapons. And their trade system (across the Sahara no less) was unsurpassed in the world except for maybe the Silk Road.

Dark Ages coincide often with a period of Interregnum, but like the camelia's flowers buds, flourishes and shrivels off withered brown ongoing and in various moments during her period of time to blossom open, so goes for civilizations and cultures on different continent, while Rome was in decay, Byzantium was in ascend.

Europe is like the Phoenix, rising for the fire and consumed by the fire to be reborn from the fire....

If you're refering to the Dark Ages of Europe as pertaining to the Middle Ages, well they were rather colourfuland less backward and barbaric than some have depicted them:

http://www.ragz-international.com/middle_ages.htm

http://www.rosenoire.org/articles/hist8.php

kinvolk
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Please remember that everyone brought up with multi-culti propaganda, starts somewhere, Kinvolk. Couldn't you try being more constructive, to help him decide where he stands, instead of calling someone a "wigger"?
Sounded like one to me. And I really thought that he was dodging the questions. I know that people DO have to start somewhere and not everyone is as lucky[?] as I am to have a firm grasp of what they are about and where they came from. Not to mention knowing the dimensions of the struggle before us. I can be emotional about the plight my people are heading into and I can be angry that most of them dont seem to give a plug nickle about it. Thats why I enjoy talking with my people in forums such as these. I have lost more than most will ever have thru my participation in this war. It is sometimes hard for me to accept that others commitments may not be at the level of my own. Forgive me.

morfrain_encilgar
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Sounded like one to me. And I really thought that he was dodging the questions. I know that people DO have to start somewhere and not everyone is as lucky[?] as I am to have a firm grasp of what they are about and where they came from. Not to mention knowing the dimensions of the struggle before us. I can be emotinal about the plight my people are heading into and I can be angry that most of them dont seem to give a plug nickle about it. Thats why I enjoy talking with my people in forums such as these. I have lost more than most will ever have thru my participation in this war. It is sometimes hard for me to accept that others commitments may not be at the level of my own. Forgive me.

Its ok, I'm not a moderator, I just thought you were being unfair and aggressive.

kinvolk
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Its ok, I'm not a moderator, I just thought you were being unfair and aggressive.
I can be quite a bit of both at times. But most people who personally know me pretty much like me. At least those that are my own kind. Also, some whom have known me for years, when they find out that I am a senior officer in the resistance are absolutely shocked. Volk's dont really think that i'm like that. They never saw this one coming! If ever someone thinks that I am out of line please tell me. I can take something away from most peoples opinions that I can use constructively. Maybe to help me be a better politician. My commitment has never been questioned, but my tactics and ability to 'politic' have .

Oskorei
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 06:32 PM

Of course I dont wish to romanticize the golden age of gangsters, or gangsterism at all, but my point is that there are obvious racial differences also in organized crime.

1. Individuality. The mafia is still known for its many leaders and outstanding menbers (Al Capone and so on), while I cant remember a single outstanding black criminal except your average rapist. They can be compared to herds, we can be compared to groups of individuals.

2. Code of honour. Discipline. Elitist world-view. Since this has already been mentioned by other members I wont.

3. Success. Their only strength is in numbers, and they actually seem very inefficient when compared to the mafia, HA or other White organizations.

Scoob
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Of course I dont wish to romanticize the golden age of gangsters, or gangsterism at all, but my point is that there are obvious racial differences also in organized crime.

1. Individuality. The mafia is still known for its many leaders and outstanding menbers (Al Capone and so on), while I cant remember a single outstanding black criminal except your average rapist. They can be compared to herds, we can be compared to groups of individuals.

2. Code of honour. Discipline. Elitist world-view. Since this has already been mentioned by other members I wont.

3. Success. Their only strength is in numbers, and they actually seem very inefficient when compared to the mafia, HA or other White organizations.Good post. Of course, the Southern Italian and Sicilian mob people killed each other off with internecine warfare in the late 20th century. But nevertheless, they achieved quite a bit in the early 20th century in the big cities of the USA.

Most people (not mafia involved) from the old ethnic neighborhoods in the USA (including non-Italians) tend to speak with a fond familiarity of the mobsters. Al Capone and people like that were folk heroes in their times - and cosa nostra was simply part of inner city life. Before the days of the state-run lotteries, the mob used to run the "Numbers", stuff like that.

Black gangsters are too stupid to keep a low profile and organize - and perhaps racial discrimination makes it more difficult for them to infiltrate "The System", which was a crucial part of how cosa nostra operated.

Cosa nostra is just another version of typical Latin political organization: based around patronage networks. These types of systems operate throughout the Latin world, and date back at least to the time of the Roman Empire. Even the terminology and ritual of it remains remarkably consistent.

SudVolk
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 09:38 PM
You cannot compare the mafia to black and spic crime, the mafia did not make the streets dangerous to walk in, they did not rape ,mug, and kill innocent people.
A man in the mafia would not follow a person into their building and rape or mug them, and they did not kill cab drivers for their money or hold up some store owner and shoot and kill him, those crimes are done mostly by the blacks and spics and are threat to every citizen male and female.

You show what an ignorant fool you are when you compare organized crime to the savage criminal behavior of blacks who have turned every city in this country into a jungle

Whites and blacks are completly opposite, they like different music, even eat different foods and are a sub culture which has not advanced in thousands of years.

What has africa contributed to this world since it first began? nothing, most still live in mud huts and in the jungle and are killing themselves to death with aids because the only active part of a negro is not his brain but his penis.The word spic is not a contraction of "Hispanic" but is Cockney, ie. East London, rhyming slang for Italian = "spic and span" (or clean in plain English).

Agrippa
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 09:50 PM
"The Negroes of Africa have by nature no sense which would transcend the foolish."
~ Immanuel Kant, German Philosopher, Observations of the Beautiful and Exalted, 1754 (repeated in: Immanuel Kant, On the Different Races of Man, 1775)

"I have given my life to try to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all White men who have lived here like I must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the intellectual, mental, or emotional abilities to equate or share equally with White men in any functions of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring unto them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: White the superior, and they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as equals, they will either destroy or devour him. And they will destroy all of his work, and so for any existing relationship or for any benefit to his people, let White men, from anywhere in the world, who would come to help Africa remember that he must continually retain this status: you the master, and they the inferior children that you would help or teach. Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you..."
~ Albert Schweitzer, German Missionary and Development Helper in Africa, Africa: Wisdom of a Life Time, Nobel Peace Price (1952)

Great citations. :D

SudVolk
Thursday, April 15th, 2004, 09:53 PM
I know a few whites who are jerks and idiots; and I know quite a few nice blacks. Race does not determine whether a person is good or bad; and not all blacks are as you describe. I do agree that current black culture in North America (Hip Hop "culture"), is very bad and one of the worst blights on man in centuries. But this is a culture that is bad, not a race. There are whites who dance around like that too, Eminem and before him Vanilla Ice.

As far as blacks never inventing things, I don't have to tell you that while Europe was toiling and in-fighting in small bands of semi-nomads, there were black kingdoms in West and East Africa that were as advanced as early Rome was.Can you post any references to material supporting this claim?

JoeDas
Thursday, April 15th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Can you post any references to material supporting this claim?My claims are merely common knowledge, but here you go:

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/CIVAFRCA/MALI.HTM

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/CIVAFRCA/SONGHAY.HTM

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/CIVAFRCA/MWEN.HTM

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/CIVAFRCA/FOREST.HTM

JoeDas
Thursday, April 15th, 2004, 10:23 PM
The word spic is not a contraction of "Hispanic" but is Cockney, ie. East London, rhyming slang for Italian = "spic and span" (or clean in plain English).I have never heard that etymology of 'spic', I have, however, heard that it was somehow created in reference to Cubans during the Spanish-American War ... Dictionary.com offers this:

spic (sphttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/ibreve.gifk)
n. Offensive Slang
Used as a disparaging term for a Hispanic person. Alteration of obsolete spig, a Mexican, short for spiggoty, perhaps from an accented pronunciation of (No) speak the (English).

SudVolk
Thursday, April 15th, 2004, 10:24 PM
My claims are merely common knowledge, but here you go:

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/CIVAFRCA/MALI.HTM

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/CIVAFRCA/SONGHAY.HTM

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/CIVAFRCA/MWEN.HTM

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/CIVAFRCA/FOREST.HTMI think that is a little disingenuous. It would appear from reading these references that the "black African" countries involved where heavily influenced by invading Arabs and Berbers from the North, so it is not true to claim that they were exclusively "black African" empires. Also, how can they have rivalled Rome if they left no written trace of their achievements ?

SudVolk
Thursday, April 15th, 2004, 10:27 PM
I have never heard that etymology of 'spic', I have, however, heard that it was somehow created in reference to Cubans during the Spanish-American War ... Dictionary.com offers this:Well you learn something every day (almost).

Vestmannr
Thursday, April 15th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Well, those articles from the student pages at WSU prove little or nothing. What is common knowledge is that there were African kingdoms located on the fringe of the Sahara in West Africa or along the East African coast during these periods. My Grandfather did digs for some of them (Mali, and Songhai). The comparison of these kingdoms to Rome, or to the Medieval or Saxon period European kingdoms is just plain confused. There is no evidence to suggest these African kingdoms were more advanced or civilized than that of Roman Britain, the Merovingians, Carolingians, etc. They definitely never reached the level of Byzantium, and probably were not even as advanced as the kingdoms of Meroe and Axum. The claims about what did exist is where the problem is, otherwise the material in situ for these African kingdoms (such as the one in Zimbabwe) is not that much different than the products of Iron Age Ireland. Grand claims of 'the best weapons' is rather iffy as well. What weapons specifically? What was their construction? Characterization of 'Dark Ages' in reference to Europe also suggests to me that either the author or the reader has an outdated and poor view of European history. There were no Dark Ages in Europe. There has been a continuous state of advancement for 3000 years at least, rather, if not since the end of the last Ice Age.

Sword Brethren
Friday, April 16th, 2004, 04:59 AM
The african Kingdom known as "Great Zimbabwe" left no written record of its existence... It was only remembered because how it ended, a handful (100 or less) Portuguese adventurers and traders sacked it. I think it was sacked in th 16th Century. Not quite sure... Their Great Zimbabwe kingdom's greatest achievement was a tower of stone about 35 feet tall.

morfrain_encilgar
Friday, April 16th, 2004, 05:10 AM
The african Kingdom known as "Great Zimbabwe" left no written record of its existence... It was only remembered because how it ended, a handful (100 or less) Portuguese adventurers and traders sacked it. I think it was sacked in th 16th Century. Not quite sure... Their Great Zimbabwe kingdom's greatest achievement was a tower of stone about 35 feet tall.

Great Zimbabwe doesn't count as a city.

I believe in respecting the acgievements of other cultures, but its gone as far as inventing things about them.

Sword Brethren
Friday, April 16th, 2004, 05:16 AM
Great Zimbabwe doesn't count as a city.

I believe in respecting the acgievements of other cultures, but its gone as far as inventing things about them.
I am just pointing out it did exist... But it was so weak and pathetic that it couldn't stand up to 100 White explorers... Therefore, it cannot be classified as a civilization. Because it had no armed forces.

In my opinion, you're not a civilization unless you have an army for defense and/or conquest... It doesn't have to be a great army, just an attempt at one. If all you are is a few mud huts and a 35 foot tower, it's really more of a gathering of people.

But lets say Great Zimbabwe is the best an African has ever done. They deserve that.

:)