PDA

View Full Version : From Mobile to PC

Hanna
Wednesday, July 30th, 2008, 12:06 PM
How to transfer pictures from our mobile to pc, without using bluetooth? :confused:

Patrioten
Wednesday, July 30th, 2008, 12:07 PM
The USB-cable that came along with it perhaps?

Tomas
Wednesday, July 30th, 2008, 12:14 PM
I agree with Patrioten. You should be able to use a USB cable to connect your mobile phone to your computer. Then, your computer should recognise your mobile as a removable disc/device - or something along those lines - and allow you to transfer files.

Once your mobile phone is connected you can access the files on your phone by double clicking on the "My Computer" icon followed by the icon for the removable disc/device (your mobile phone). From there you should be able to copy and paste the appropriate files.

Hanna
Wednesday, July 30th, 2008, 12:42 PM
I agree with Patrioten. You should be able to use a USB cable to connect your mobile phone to your computer. Then, your computer should recognise your mobile as a removable disc/device - or something along those lines - and allow you to transfer files.

Once your mobile phone is connected you can access the files on your phone by double clicking on the "My Computer" icon followed by the icon for the removable disc/device (your mobile phone). From there you should be able to copy and paste the appropriate files.

See I got it, it set up automatically the bluetooth device 30 feet at least from pc and mobile . But I did.:)